Windows 10: SQL Server events after Windows update last week

Discus and support SQL Server events after Windows update last week in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I use SQL server 17.4 to run data for my businesses. Windows forced an update to my laptop last week, and since that update SQL Server will not run.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by EdBeery, Nov 2, 2020.

1. EdBeery Win User

SQL Server events after Windows update last week

I use SQL server 17.4 to run data for my businesses.

Windows forced an update to my laptop last week, and since that update SQL Server will not run.

Event log shows five requiring events: 17210, 17826, 17182 twice and 17190.

I am unable to use my SQL Server to complete weekly reporting for my customers, and end of month reporting for my accounting firm.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

:)

EdBeery, Nov 2, 2020
  2. Brink Win User

SQL Server + Python — What’s new

Source: SQL Server + Python s new | SQL Server Blog

Brink, Nov 2, 2020
  3. Brink Win User
    SQL Server + C#: What’s new

Source: SQL Server + C#: Whats new | SQL Server Blog

Brink, Nov 2, 2020
  4. Brink Win User

SQL Server + PHP – What’s new

Source: SQL Server + PHP s new | SQL Server Blog

Brink, Nov 2, 2020
Thema:

1. SQL Server events after Windows update last week - Similar Threads - SQL Server events

2. SQL server

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    SQL server: After upgrading the OS from Win 10 to Win 11 home edition the SQL doesn't work any more. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sql-server/1c360899-de1f-4c76-ae53-cd415ef46ac1
  3. SQL server

in Windows 10 Gaming
    SQL server: After upgrading the OS from Win 10 to Win 11 home edition the SQL doesn't work any more. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sql-server/1c360899-de1f-4c76-ae53-cd415ef46ac1
  4. Slow startup after updating last week

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Slow startup after updating last week: Hi everyone, Anyone else experiencing super slow startup on win10 x64 from the last update over a week ago or so? (I didn't update due to work schedule, but whatever the update was previous to last week). I've currently updated to the latest windows update and it seems a...
  5. SQL Server instance stops after every windows update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    SQL Server instance stops after every windows update: Every time windows 10 is updated and restarted then sql server instance Dev 2017 version installed stops working, then I have to start the service again from services section. Even worst, some instances could not be started and I had to reinstall new instance. Any reason...
  6. SQL Server Updates

SQL Server Updates: Hi, Do Cumulative Updates contain previously released Security Updates, or are these separate, such that I have to install both? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sql-server-updates/8e4241fb-93bc-4f98-b9d5-774c18e80cec
  7. Windows 10 update last week

Windows 10 update last week: After windows 10 update last week, my mouse won't work. Tried unplug and plug in, still no mouse https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-update-last-week/8836c79a-4c23-451e-91dd-ce49f0705a6c
  8. Last weeks Windows 10 update

Last weeks Windows 10 update: How do i disable WIN10 automatic update? Last week after the Tuesday update my computer stopped recognizing the scanner that I do a lot of work with. I did a system restore to the day before that and everything worked OK again. Also, how do I find out which update caused the...
  9. BSOD after update last week

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD after update last week: Hi all, Last week on shutting down I was prompted to install updates before shutting down as is normal. Did this but the next morning on booting got the dreaded BSOD. List of stopcodes generated after many attempts to boot up (in no particular order) *PFN LIST CORRUPT *IRQL...
  10. Update SQL server version!

in Windows 10 Support
    Update SQL server version!: I have 2 computers, a laptop and a desktop, the laptop has SQL 2012 and the Desktop has SQL 2014 with the latest update. I have a program which requires that the SQL versions match, but could not get the laptop to accept the SQL 2014 version. It failed with the message to...