Windows 10: Sql server Reporting Server activation with Sql server Core edition

Discus and support Sql server Reporting Server activation with Sql server Core edition in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; One of my customer is trying to install Sql server reporting services 2019 and during installation customer gets 2 options; to select as free edition... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by SreevishnuKatari1, May 22, 2022.

1. Sql server Reporting Server activation with Sql server Core edition

One of my customer is trying to install Sql server reporting services 2019 and during installation customer gets 2 options; to select as free edition or activate through product key. However, customer states that he does not have a product key since he's using Sql server std core edition and hence unable to activate the SSRS 2019 product. Can anyone pls advise how SSRS 2019 can be activated if customer has Sql server std Core edition?

:)

SreevishnuKatari1, May 22, 2022
  2. Brink Win User

SQL Server + C#: What’s new

Source: SQL Server + C#: Whats new | SQL Server Blog

Brink, May 22, 2022
  3. lgentry Win User
    Help me understand SQL Server

While trying to understand intermittent freezes in my Windows 10 that require hard reboots to recover from I was looking at my event viewer trying to find the culprit. Although I have not yet narrowed down the problem (there are several different errors) I came across several events related to SQL Server "insufficient system memory in resource pool 'internal' to run this query". I'm running a quad core i5 machine with 8 gb of ram. Looking at my list of installed programs I notice that I have the following:

SQL Server 2005 Compact Edition
    SQL Server 2008 Setup Support Files
    SQL Server 2012 Native Client
    SQL Server 2014 Setup
    SQL Server 2014
    SQL Transact SQL Scriptdom
    SQL Server Browser for SQL Server 2014

I've tried to read about exactly what SQL Server is and it's as clear as mud to me. Can someone help me understand what it is? Do I need to have all those versions installed? Thanks in advance for your assistance.

lgentry, May 22, 2022
  4. Brink Win User

Sql server Reporting Server activation with Sql server Core edition

SQL Server + Python — What’s new

Source: SQL Server + Python s new | SQL Server Blog

Brink, May 22, 2022
Thema:

Sql server Reporting Server activation with Sql server Core edition

1. Sql server Reporting Server activation with Sql server Core edition - Similar Threads - Sql server Reporting

2. install sql server reporting service

in Windows 10 Gaming
    install sql server reporting service: I have a SQL 2016 enterprise server , want to re-install report service , running on windows server 2016 . I have downloaded it and installed it , it pops to ask install evaluation , developer or express edition , I lost the existing SQL 2016 enterprise server license key ,...
  3. install sql server reporting service

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    install sql server reporting service: I have a SQL 2016 enterprise server , want to re-install report service , running on windows server 2016 . I have downloaded it and installed it , it pops to ask install evaluation , developer or express edition , I lost the existing SQL 2016 enterprise server license key ,...
  4. License for Windows Server and SQL Server

License for Windows Server and SQL Server: Hi,I have question regarding the license.Windows server running on VMBased on my knowledge, license on VM is required but how many core can I assign for the VM's.SQL server running on VMDoes SQL also required certain license running on VM's ? Or I can just go with the...
  5. Sql server Reporting Server activation with Sql server Core edition

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sql server Reporting Server activation with Sql server Core edition: One of my customer is trying to install Sql server reporting services 2019 and during installation customer gets 2 options; to select as free edition or activate through product key. However, customer states that he does not have a product key since he's using Sql server std...
  6. SQL server

SQL server: After upgrading the OS from Win 10 to Win 11 home edition the SQL doesn't work any more. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sql-server/1c360899-de1f-4c76-ae53-cd415ef46ac1
  7. SQL server

in Windows 10 Gaming
    SQL server: After upgrading the OS from Win 10 to Win 11 home edition the SQL doesn't work any more. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sql-server/1c360899-de1f-4c76-ae53-cd415ef46ac1
  8. MS SQL server enterprise edition

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    MS SQL server enterprise edition: Hi I want to download MS SQL server enterprise edition (a free trail ) how can I download it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ms-sql-server-enterprise-edition/c24a58a0-4bee-4725-b336-c746e60f0c2b"
  9. SQL server 2017 Express Edition

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    SQL server 2017 Express Edition: Hi I have the following problem: I want to install sql server 2017 express and have tried several times but I keep getting the same error. I googled the error but couldn't find any solutions that worked for me. The installer says "Unable to install SQL server (setup.exe)....
  10. SQL Server 2005 Compact Edition

SQL Server 2005 Compact Edition: My Secunia is showing that SQL needs an update. From what I have read this edition is no longer supported. I have no idea what program I have installed that is using SQL but am assuming that i have a program that uses it. I have installed SQL Server Compact 4.0 SP1 x64 ENU. I...