Windows 10: SQL server setup failure.

Discus and support SQL server setup failure. in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Hello Team, I have downloaded this setup from Microsoft official site SQLEXPRADV_x64_ENU and trying to install on a system using Administrator... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by ZeeshanAnzum, Aug 4, 2019.

1. SQL server setup failure.

Hello Team,

I have downloaded this setup from Microsoft official site SQLEXPRADV_x64_ENU and trying to install on a system using Administrator account but getting below error.

Note - I am able to install this setup on another system, So it is clear that there is no issue regarding setup

SQL server setup failure. 9051b52a-ff05-43cc-a5e9-4ec690e64fef?upload=true.jpg

:)

ZeeshanAnzum, Aug 4, 2019
Thema:

SQL server setup failure.

1. SQL server setup failure. - Similar Threads - SQL server setup

2. MS SQL Server Compact

in Windows 10 Customization
    MS SQL Server Compact: This software installed on July 19 V 4.0.8482.1. I don't know where it came from. I didn't knowingly install it. I have no idea why I have it. I'm a home user so I don't know of what use it would be to me. Would someone please explain what it is, why I have it, and do I need...
  3. Restart sql server

Restart sql server: Having trouble restarting sql server to allow me to run my ACT program https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/restart-sql-server/bfbf18a3-3866-4f2a-8855-e8fcf24ad19a
  4. sql server management studio

sql server management studio: Hi! I have been using an electronic health record system for the past 10 years. I am retiring soon but will still need access to the 'ehr' information for 7 years. The people who run the program that I use tell me that the information is in sql. I have a choice how to access...
  5. sql server install error

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    sql server install error: I get the error message of "Version string portion was too short or too long." I've uninstalled all previous versions of SQL and removed any references to .net framework. Windows10-64bit, I5-3GHZ, 16GB ram How do I get past this install error?...
  6. Microsoft SQL Server

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Microsoft SQL Server: I have just had to upgrade from Windows 10 Home to Pro in order to install the update of a Tax program I use. The reason for the upgrade was because the Home edition would not allow the installation of Microsoft SQL Server. So the Pro edition lets it run through to the end...
  7. Microsoft SQL Server

Microsoft SQL Server: I have just had to upgrade from Windows 10 Home to Pro in order to install the update of a Tax program I use. The reason for the upgrade was because the Home edition would not allow the installation of Microsoft SQL Server. So the Pro edition lets it run through to the end...
  8. SQL Server error?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    SQL Server error?: How can I make this SQL Server error go away? [img] 65169
  9. Update SQL server version!

in Windows 10 Support
    Update SQL server version!: I have 2 computers, a laptop and a desktop, the laptop has SQL 2012 and the Desktop has SQL 2014 with the latest update. I have a program which requires that the SQL versions match, but could not get the laptop to accept the SQL 2014 version. It failed with the message to...
  10. lost SQL Server 2005

in Windows 10 Support
    lost SQL Server 2005: All: On my Desktop Computer: Downloading pictures from my camera, an error occurred! The error report said that MS SQL Server 2005 was missing! I looked this up & it said SQL server 2005 has been replaced by SQL Server 2015! Is there an easy solution to this...