Windows 10: SQldumper.exe error when revit software open

Discus and support SQldumper.exe error when revit software open in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Today I've installed Revit 2021/2023 with an Autodesk license. To my surprise, when running the software I experienced neverending pop ups looking like... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by shafru mk, Aug 12, 2022.

1. shafru mk Win User

SQldumper.exe error when revit software open

Today I've installed Revit 2021/2023 with an Autodesk license. To my surprise, when running the software I experienced neverending pop ups looking like windows' terminal executions, with the title saying something to do with SQL.SQLdumper.exe.

:)

shafru mk, Aug 12, 2022
  2. Ptypblo Win User

BSOD at random times - Mostly with chrome, revit, outlook open.

Hello-

I get BSOD at random times throughout the day. I mostly have Revit, google chrome, and microsoft outlook open.
    Here are some examples of BSOD that occur often.

• Kernel Data Inpage Error - RTKVHD64.sys
    • Unexpected Store Exception
    • KERNEL_DATA_INPAGE_ERROR (dxgkrnl.sys)
    • KERNAL DATA INPAGE ERROR (dxgmms2.sys)

Any help would be greatly appreciated! Please see the attached data file!

Thank you,

Ptypblo, Aug 12, 2022
  3. Riel Alc Win User
    How to open a .exe file

Hi,

An EXE file (also known as executable file) contains an executable program for Windows. EXE is short for "executable," and it is the standard file extension used by Windows programs.

For us to better assist you with this, we'd like to know the following:

• Were you getting an error when opening a .exe file?
    • Was it compressed (zipped)?

Usually, you can just double left-click the .exe file (if not compressed) to open it. However, if it's compressed, you need to install a 3rd party software to extract it.

We're looking looking forward to your reply.

Riel Alc, Aug 12, 2022
  4. SQldumper.exe error when revit software open

How to open a .exe file

no i got un error nsufficient system resources exist to complete the requested service windows 10
    SQldumper.exe error when revit software open [​IMG]

adamamaidia, Aug 12, 2022
Thema:

SQldumper.exe error when revit software open

1. SQldumper.exe error when revit software open - Similar Threads - SQldumper exe error

2. Error SSL CONNECT ERROR When i try open software

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Error SSL CONNECT ERROR When i try open software: I tried use Vpn, restart pc, nothing worked I USED TMAC- MAC CHANGER MAYBE THATS THE PROBLEM https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/error-ssl-connect-error-when-i-try-open-software/32d612e1-aefe-4f2e-bd56-df854cf9f497
  3. Error SSL CONNECT ERROR When i try open software

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Error SSL CONNECT ERROR When i try open software: I tried use Vpn, restart pc, nothing worked I USED TMAC- MAC CHANGER MAYBE THATS THE PROBLEM https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/error-ssl-connect-error-when-i-try-open-software/32d612e1-aefe-4f2e-bd56-df854cf9f497
  4. Error SSL CONNECT ERROR When i try open software

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. SQLDUMPER.EXE error while opening my Revit Softwares

in Windows 10 Gaming
    SQLDUMPER.EXE error while opening my Revit Softwares: while using my Revit softwares in windows 11 my new laptopROD STRIX a window opening from SQLDUMPER.EXE from SQL server regularly.I dont know how to fix it,please guide me to resolve this problem asap.Message path :- Select C:\program Files\Microsoft SQL...
  6. SQLDUMPER.EXE error while opening my Revit Softwares

SQLDUMPER.EXE error while opening my Revit Softwares: while using my Revit softwares in windows 11 my new laptopROD STRIX a window opening from SQLDUMPER.EXE from SQL server regularly.I dont know how to fix it,please guide me to resolve this problem asap.Message path :- Select C:\program Files\Microsoft SQL...
  7. SQldumper.exe error when revit software open

SQldumper.exe error when revit software open: Today I've installed Revit 2021/2023 with an Autodesk license. To my surprise, when running the software I experienced neverending pop ups looking like windows' terminal executions, with the title saying something to do with SQL.SQLdumper.exe....
  8. Exe not working for a software

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Exe not working for a software: I installed a softwareFrosty mod manager and I have tried for 24 hours to make it work but still cant open it. I have no antivirus installed I have watched all vids on utube but still cant do anything Any solutions?...
  9. Revit 2011?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Revit 2011?: Will Microsoft 10 run Revit 2011? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/revit-2011/c4c0365f-a6d5-4ba0-919b-93335a17e2d4
  10. BSOD at random times - Mostly with chrome, revit, outlook open.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD at random times - Mostly with chrome, revit, outlook open.: Hello- I get BSOD at random times throughout the day. I mostly have Revit, google chrome, and microsoft outlook open. Here are some examples of BSOD that occur often. Kernel Data Inpage Error - RTKVHD64.sys Unexpected Store Exception KERNEL_DATA_INPAGE_ERROR...