Windows 10: SQLDUMPER.EXE error while opening my Revit Softwares

Discus and support SQLDUMPER.EXE error while opening my Revit Softwares in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; while using my Revit softwares in windows 11 my new laptopROD STRIX a window opening from SQLDUMPER.EXE from SQL server regularly.I dont know how to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by shafru mk, Aug 18, 2022.

1. shafru mk Win User

SQLDUMPER.EXE error while opening my Revit Softwares

while using my Revit softwares in windows 11 my new laptopROD STRIX a window opening from SQLDUMPER.EXE from SQL server regularly.I dont know how to fix it,please guide me to resolve this problem asap.Message path :- Select C:\program Files\Microsoft SQL Server\120\shared\\SQLDUMPER.EXE

:)

shafru mk, Aug 18, 2022
  2. DaveM121 Win User

SQldumper.exe error when revit software open

Hi shafru mk

I am Dave, I will help you with this.

SQLdumper.exe errors are usually associates to Microsoft SQL Server not Revit, do you have that Microsoft SQL Server software installed on your PC?

DaveM121, Aug 18, 2022
  3. Ptypblo Win User
    BSOD at random times - Mostly with chrome, revit, outlook open.

Hello-

I get BSOD at random times throughout the day. I mostly have Revit, google chrome, and microsoft outlook open.
    Here are some examples of BSOD that occur often.

• Kernel Data Inpage Error - RTKVHD64.sys
    • Unexpected Store Exception
    • KERNEL_DATA_INPAGE_ERROR (dxgkrnl.sys)
    • KERNAL DATA INPAGE ERROR (dxgmms2.sys)

Any help would be greatly appreciated! Please see the attached data file!

Thank you,

Ptypblo, Aug 18, 2022
  4. shafru mk Win User

SQldumper.exe error when revit software open

Today I've installed Revit 2021/2023 with an Autodesk license. To my surprise, when running the software I experienced neverending pop ups looking like windows' terminal executions, with the title saying something to do with SQL.(SQLdumper.exe).

shafru mk, Aug 18, 2022
Thema:

1. SQLDUMPER.EXE error while opening my Revit Softwares - Similar Threads - SQLDUMPER EXE error

2. SQLDUMPER.EXE error while opening my Revit Softwares

in Windows 10 Gaming
    SQLDUMPER.EXE error while opening my Revit Softwares: while using my Revit softwares in windows 11 my new laptopROD STRIX a window opening from SQLDUMPER.EXE from SQL server regularly.I dont know how to fix it,please guide me to resolve this problem asap.Message path :- Select C:\program Files\Microsoft SQL...
  3. SQldumper.exe error when revit software open

in Windows 10 Gaming
    SQldumper.exe error when revit software open: Today I've installed Revit 2021/2023 with an Autodesk license. To my surprise, when running the software I experienced neverending pop ups looking like windows' terminal executions, with the title saying something to do with SQL.SQLdumper.exe....
  4. SQldumper.exe error when revit software open

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    SQldumper.exe error when revit software open: Today I've installed Revit 2021/2023 with an Autodesk license. To my surprise, when running the software I experienced neverending pop ups looking like windows' terminal executions, with the title saying something to do with SQL.SQLdumper.exe....
  5. Error While Installing Software

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Error While Installing Software: Error creating registry key;HKEY_CURRENT_USER Software Microsoft Windows CurrentVersion RunRegCreateKeyEx failed;code 5.Access is denied.Click Retry to try again,Ignore to proceed anyway,or abort to cancel installation....
  6. Error While Installing Software

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Error While Installing Software: Error creating registry key;HKEY_CURRENT_USER Software Microsoft Windows CurrentVersion RunRegCreateKeyEx failed;code 5.Access is denied.Click Retry to try again,Ignore to proceed anyway,or abort to cancel installation....
  7. Error While Installing Software

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. Exe not working for a software

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Exe not working for a software: I installed a softwareFrosty mod manager and I have tried for 24 hours to make it work but still cant open it. I have no antivirus installed I have watched all vids on utube but still cant do anything Any solutions?...
  9. Error 0x005661e3 while trying to open an .exe

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Error 0x005661e3 while trying to open an .exe: It just appears when I try to open a game, can someone help me with that? Thank you submitted by /u/R3dVulp3x [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/fzr3h9/error_0x005661e3_while_trying_to_open_an_exe/
  10. Revit 2011?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Revit 2011?: Will Microsoft 10 run Revit 2011? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/revit-2011/c4c0365f-a6d5-4ba0-919b-93335a17e2d4