Windows 10: SQLMigration suddenly asks access Workgroup Logon for Migration of a Microsoft Access...

Discus and support SQLMigration suddenly asks access Workgroup Logon for Migration of a Microsoft Access... in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Hello, without an existing Workgroup Logon I try to migrate a Microsoft Access 2016 Database to SQL Server Express 2017. On my Microsoft Windows 10 I... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by HelmutSteinecker, Mar 29, 2019.

1. SQLMigration suddenly asks access Workgroup Logon for Migration of a Microsoft Access...

Hello,

without an existing Workgroup Logon I try to migrate a
    Microsoft Access 2016 Database to SQL Server Express 2017.
    On my Microsoft Windows 10 I removed all
    Workgroups.
    But when I try to migrate my Microsoft

Access 2016 Database I am always questioned

for the workgroup information file
    with username and Password for it.

Please help.

Best regards

Helmut Steinecker,
    Ottobrunn, germany

:)

HelmutSteinecker, Mar 29, 2019
  2. Lanso Win User

MS ACCESS: A7 Building Queries in Microsoft Access

Hello, I'm having problems with creating a database from this questions. I was able to do get to a point but won't show or missing something. Can anyone help on these questions:

2. Display the CustomerNum, CustomerName, OwnerName, Phone, RestaurantType, and FirstContact of customers who were first contacted in 1992 and 1993. The list should be sorted by the FirstContact date (with the most recent at the top) within RestaurantType in ascending order.

3. Write this query in SQL. It should be your SQL code and not the one generated by Microsoft Access. Show the CustomerNum, OrderNum, and InvoiceAmt for orders that were placed by customers with CustomerNum in the 500s (that is numbers that fall between 500 and 599) or valued at $2,000 or more. Sort the list by CustomerNum in ascending order.

4. Write this query in SQL. It should be your SQL code and not the one generated by Microsoft Access. Show the CustomerNum, OrderNum, and InvoiceAmt for orders that were placed by customers with CustomerNum in the 500s (that is numbers that fall between 500 and 599) or valued at $2,000 or more. Sort the list by CustomerNum in ascending order.

5. Show the CustomerNum, OwnerName, Kitchen Area, InvoiceAmt, and ZipCode for customers who are located in ZipCodes starting with 43 and have InvoiceAmt between $1,200 and $2,000. The list should be sorted by CustomerNum.

Attached is the File on a zip as access file is not accepted.
    The queries I'm working from that I made for some of these are Customer Query, Restaurant Type, Order Query 1.
    Thanks this will be a lot of help as I've been trying to do this for the last 3 days.

Lanso, Mar 29, 2019
  3. DRDNA Win User
    Recover access database

Looks like you will need to rebuild the whole thing but at least you have the data still, right?
    EDIT: Wait did you try this?

Convert a database to the Access 2007 file format

http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/a...-the-access-2007-file-format-HA010048406.aspx

You cannot convert a replicated database to the Office Access 2007 file format. However, you can use Access 2007 to create a replica of a database that is formatted in either the Access 2000 or the Access 2002 - 2003 file format.

More copy and paste:
    [paste:font size="5"]Convert an Access 97 database, Convert an Access 95 database, or Convert an Access 2.0 database.
    • Click the Microsoft Office Button
      SQLMigration suddenly asks access Workgroup Logon for Migration of a Microsoft Access... [​IMG]
      , point to Save As, and then, under Save the database in another format, click the file format to which you want to convert.
    • If any database objects are open when you use the Save Database As command, Access prompts you to close them prior to creating the copy. Click Yes to make Access close the objects, or click No to cancel the entire process. If needed, Access will also prompt you to save any changes.
    • In the Save As dialog box, type a file name in the File name box, and then click Save.
    Access creates the copy of the database, and then opens the copy. Access automatically closes the original database.

Here is a short and sweet version: http://www.ehow.com/how_7339817_convert-2003-database-access-2007.html

DRDNA, Mar 29, 2019
  4. rtcary Win User

SQLMigration suddenly asks access Workgroup Logon for Migration of a Microsoft Access...

After KB4058043, cannot access workgroup

Everything was working until I installed KB4058043. I do not know if that was a coincidence or not, but after the reboot, I cannot access any of the computers on my workgroup. I do use Kaspersky anti-virus (reinstalled it just in case).

I do see this:

SQLMigration suddenly asks access Workgroup Logon for Migration of a Microsoft Access... [​IMG]

Internet is working on all of the computers.

Suggestions?

Todd

rtcary, Mar 29, 2019
Thema:

SQLMigration suddenly asks access Workgroup Logon for Migration of a Microsoft Access...

1. SQLMigration suddenly asks access Workgroup Logon for Migration of a Microsoft Access... - Similar Threads - SQLMigration suddenly asks

2. While Copying Migrated PrintBrm file asking for Admin access

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    While Copying Migrated PrintBrm file asking for Admin access: Dear Team, we were testing one feature develop for one of our customer where Printer setting of current machine we are exporting to PrintBRM file.where till last week we are able to copy the file any where with out any additional permission. But this week 3rd July Monday...
  3. While Copying Migrated PrintBrm file asking for Admin access

in Windows 10 Gaming
    While Copying Migrated PrintBrm file asking for Admin access: Dear Team, we were testing one feature develop for one of our customer where Printer setting of current machine we are exporting to PrintBRM file.where till last week we are able to copy the file any where with out any additional permission. But this week 3rd July Monday...
  4. While Copying Migrated PrintBrm file asking for Admin access

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Asking admin access

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Asking admin access: Hello!1. I would like to know how i can change settings so that every time i change system settings it would ask admin password again.2. My pc don't recognize my phone when i connect them, would like to get some files to safely on my pcOctlava...
  6. Workgroup access

Workgroup access: My desktop running Windows 10 Pro 20H2 connects to router via Ethernet. My laptop running Windows 10 Home 20H2 connects to router via WiFi. Both have been moved to the same novel workgroup name. On "This PC" under "Network", the laptop can see the desktop, but the desktop...
  7. Accessing files on Workgroup on Win10 PCs

Accessing files on Workgroup on Win10 PCs: This was simple with Homegroups!!! Now, I am trying to access folders on three machines (on Dell, two Surfaces all running Win10). I have set up the advanced sharing settings to share all and not require a password. All 3 C: drives are selected for sharing. I have been all...
  8. Workgroup access asking for login credentials

Workgroup access asking for login credentials: Dear reader, I have been wanting to get the answer to my questions for a long time. Every where I ready an answer to my problem it talks about turning off the password protection in folder sharing. I have done it a few times but my problem still stands. I have two...
  9. After KB4058043, cannot access workgroup

After KB4058043, cannot access workgroup: Everything was working until I installed KB4058043. I do not know if that was a coincidence or not, but after the reboot, I cannot access any of the computers on my workgroup. I do use Kaspersky anti-virus (reinstalled it just in case). I do see this: [img]...
  10. Windows 10 not accessible on Workgroup

Windows 10 not accessible on Workgroup: Hello I have a workgroup of 3 computers 1 Windows 7 2 Windows 10 Same workgroup name for each computer From My Windows 7 Machine I set-up the sharing Control Panel\Network and Internet\Network and Sharing Center\Advanced sharing settings I have Amin...