Windows 10: sqmapi.dll corrupt file

Discus and support sqmapi.dll corrupt file in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; Hi I have not been able to connect my phone or usb stick to the pc as I get a message explorer.exe Cprtogram files windows portable devices sqmapi.dll... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by bowdon21, Oct 30, 2018.

1. bowdon21 Win User

sqmapi.dll corrupt file

Hi I have not been able to connect my phone or usb stick to the pc as I get a message explorer.exe Cprtogram files windows portable devices sqmapi.dll is either not designed to run on windows or contains an error.

I have used the system file checker which found some corrupt files which could not be repaired.

I have also tried to delete the file but cant as it is controlled by Trustedinstaller.

Please can you help.

Bob Gardner

:)

bowdon21, Oct 30, 2018

2. Corrupted file RAR

If the archive has been created using WinRAR, why don't you try WinRAR itself? It has a built-in repair feature for repairing corrupted archive (ZIP as well as RAR). Follow the steps given below:
    • Open WinRAR application in your system.
    • Now click on File tab > Open or simply press Ctrl+O.
    • A small window "Find Archive" will pop up. Locate the corrupt RAR archive from your system directory and select it.
    • Now click Open button.
    • Click Tools tab > Repair archive or simply press Alt+R.
    • Again a small window "Repairing File name.rar" will pop up.
    • Now click Browse to select a location to save the repaired archive.
    • Check the box "Treat the corrupt archive as RAR" and click OK.
    • WinRAR will start repairing of corrupt RAR archive. Once it gets completed click Close.
    I hope the above steps will help you repair the corrupted RAR archive.

Thanks.

Lincoln Dunne, Nov 9, 2018
  3. Corrupt DLL files

I keep getting a message about corrupt dll files (MSVCP110.dll is just one) when I try to open several apps. I have tried a number of the suggestions from the message boards but nothing works. I have reinstalled the programs to no avail. Any suggestions?

DavidParkansky, Nov 9, 2018
  4. sqmapi.dll corrupt file

*.dll files associated with other file in Windows7

Yes the icon. No instability noticed at all, however I still can't get my "gadgets" to work, and they have a .dll file.

TechnicalFreak, Nov 9, 2018
Thema:

sqmapi.dll corrupt file

1. sqmapi.dll corrupt file - Similar Threads - sqmapi dll corrupt

2. .dll files corrupted error status 0xc0000020?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    .dll files corrupted error status 0xc0000020?: I seem to have a really important problem here. I cant start a game of mine called League of Legends nor update Java because some .dll files under C:\WINDOWS\System32 seem to be corrupted, missing or not made for Windows. These .dll files are called msxml3.dll and dsound.dll,...
  3. dll files disappeared

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    dll files disappeared: I recently had a group of dll files disappear from my laptop (windows 10). the missing are: CBSCreateVC.dll DAQExp.dll CBSProductsinfo.dll In the midst of losing them I was temporarily unable to connect my laptop to wi-fi, and that oddly corrected itself. I am...
  4. Old software file problem in Windows 10, corrupted DLL?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Old software file problem in Windows 10, corrupted DLL?: I use a CAD suite dating back to 2001 (P-CAD 2001 with 2013 service pack 3). It has been working fine on my Windows 10 Professional desktop until lately. The problem is with one exe that starts and runs, but when I open a file dialog to select a data file to edit, the program...
  5. Dll file missing

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Dll file missing: Hi So the last two weeks I keep getting the message during boot. There was a problem starting winscomrssrv.dll The specified module could not be found. There is no pointing to any particular software that might be associated with the .dll file. If I press OK the...
  6. Dll. files missing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Dll. files missing: Hi! When i try to launch an application it says that multiple DLL. files is missing, how do i fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/dll-files-missing/bc1a74be-61c6-42c4-839e-20c8c40cf794
  7. Corrupt d2d1.dll file

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Corrupt d2d1.dll file: Hitman Pro says my d2d1.dll file is corrupt. How can I tell and how can I correct it? It is located in C:/Windows/SysWOW64 The date on the file looks suspicious. Date is 1/1/2019 and all the other files are from 2018. OfficeScan virus scan does not flag it as a virus. If...
  8. Some DLL Files are missing or corrupted in Windows Defender anti-virus

Some DLL Files are missing or corrupted in Windows Defender anti-virus: I decided to run command prompt with run as administrator right and you will see 5 missing DLL files below. Is that a possibility that I couldn't run Windows Defender as my anti-virus program in my desktop but Widnows Defender firewall is running with no problem? regsvr32...
  9. Location of DLL files

Location of DLL files: I read some of the other knowledgeable comments on who 'should' access the files. My Anti-Virus system sent a notification that my files may be infected. I would like to run a scan on them. But I cannot seem to find them within system. Thank You...
  10. Missing .dll Files

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Missing .dll Files: Help! All Microsoft Apps crashing moments after launch. All of them say SharedLibrary.dll and mrt100_app.dll was not found. Anyone know how I can fix the issue or re-download the .dll files???...