Windows 10: Square icons on Wifi Icons

Discus and support Square icons on Wifi Icons in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hello, I'm in build 2004 of Windows 10, I just upgraded my windows but when I tried to connect to wifi, there's a square icon overlaying the wifi... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by XerusKun, Jul 20, 2020.

1. XerusKun Win User

Square icons on Wifi Icons

Hello, I'm in build 2004 of Windows 10, I just upgraded my windows but when I tried to connect to wifi, there's a square icon overlaying the wifi icons, I tried to rebuild the icon cache and run sfc and dism commands but still the problem exist. Any help will be appreciated. Thanks!

Square icons on Wifi Icons 22cca9a7-7ba7-4b59-aa82-0e56ea318e27?upload=true.png

:)

XerusKun, Jul 20, 2020

2. Remove Linux Desktop Icons

I am not sure whether this will work (Ubuntu does not have icons like that on the desktop by default), but I suggest opening the trash bin and sweeping the icons into the window showing the trash bin.

Peter1986C, Jul 20, 2020
  3. W1zzard Win User
    Techpowerup bookmark icon in firefox?

changed the favicon for the forum
    uploaded a new smaller (bytes) icon for the main site
    added html code to suggest the icon to browsers

but i still cant get it to show up in firefox favourites

W1zzard, Jul 20, 2020
  4. Naki Win User

GPU-Z Program Icon Submission

Suggestion to have an option to change Notification Area icon this way too.
    Suggestion to finally have proper separate Options window like most (all?) Windows programs do.

Thema:

1. Square icons on Wifi Icons - Similar Threads - Square icons Wifi

2. Black square shortcut Icons

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Black square shortcut Icons: Just started my pc up and most of my shortcut icons are completely covered with a black square. the icons that have a green tick on the bottom left aren't. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/black-square-shortcut-icons/362dd587-3a8f-47ca-805f-1703983ad6ff
  3. Mute Icon appears as a square

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mute Icon appears as a square: Whenever I mute my PC, Instead of the mute icon, I see this square:Please help. Also, this started happening when I changed my Windows Explorer font using Registry Editor....
  4. Desktop icons are black squares

in Windows 10 Customization
    Desktop icons are black squares: For a couple weeks now, I have been stuck with these annoying icon thumbnails, and I have run out of ideas to fix the problem. Essentially, when I turn on my computer, all icons on my desktop and only my desktop that are not native to windows appear as these black squares. In...
  5. Black Squares Over Icons

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Black Squares Over Icons: Hi, So my Pc is having a problem where whwnever i play valorant some Black Squares come over icons on desktop, and sometimes over their windows also.But If i close the game they dissapper after some time.Please Help....
  6. Square icon overlay on wifi icon (After upgrading to Windows 10 2004)

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Square icon overlay on wifi icon (After upgrading to Windows 10 2004): Hello, I just updated my machine to Windows 10 2004, but after I updated it, my wifi icon have this square overlay on them (see attached file). I run sfc and dism commands but the issue still remain,I also tried to rebuild the icon cache still the issue remains. Can someone...
  7. square icon on wifi after updating windows to 2004

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    square icon on wifi after updating windows to 2004: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/BiBeDICE [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/iarc6p/square_icon_on_wifi_after_updating_windows_to_2004/
  8. Square icon overlay on wifi icon (After upgrading to Windows 10 2004)

in Windows 10 Support
    Square icon overlay on wifi icon (After upgrading to Windows 10 2004): Hello, I just updated my machine to Windows 10 2004, but after I updated it, my wifi icon have this square overlay on them (see attached file). I run sfc and dism commands but the issue still remain,I also tried to rebuild the icon cache still the issue remains. Can someone...
  9. Thin blue square on icons

in Windows 10 Customization
    Thin blue square on icons: I removed the arrow from my desktop icons, but i see there is now a thin blue square around most icons. The blue line seems useless and clutters the icon. Does anyone know how to get rid of those blue lines? And why do they appear on some icons and not on others? 21967
  10. Desktop icons with blank square

in Windows 10 Support
    Desktop icons with blank square: Installed W10 8 days ago Today after a restart some of my desktop icons have a white square in front of them I made the view on large icons , normaly i use smal then only the white square is showing I tryed an icon-cache-rebuild without success Solved by restoring a...