Windows 10: squeeking and squelch from latitude E6400

Discus and support squeeking and squelch from latitude E6400 in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; problem started today August 27th, 2019 continual high pitched squeeking and squelch from my laptop when I powered up. Has not run for a few days... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by cindikobiak, Aug 27, 2019.

1. squeeking and squelch from latitude E6400

problem started today August 27th, 2019

continual high pitched squeeking and squelch from my laptop when I powered up. Has not run for a few days since I unsuccessfully tried to install the Windows cumulative update.

The only fix was :

Settings>App volume and device preferences>scroll down to: speech runtime executable>turn volume all the way down.

However, speech and music has a delay that produces a vitration like sound,

in music and speech in all videos.

Q. how do I disable the speech runtime executable?

:)

cindikobiak, Aug 27, 2019
  2. sunilmeda Win User

error msg 'you will need a new app to open this ms-get-started' in windows 10 ,dell latitude e6400

error msg ''you will need a new app to open this ms-get-started"

windows 10 ,dell latitude e6400

not able to open windows stores and download any app

sunilmeda, Aug 27, 2019
  3. Ocing P5B and e6400

how much voltage did u use? and what stepping is ur e6400?

bcracer220, Aug 27, 2019
  4. squeeking and squelch from latitude E6400

e6300 or e6400?

So, why wouldnt you get the E6400? Higher multi for one. I have screenies of 4.0GHz on water on my old B3 stepping. Take the E6400 it will be much gentler on the overclock and runs a but higher stock if you dont clock.

sneekypeet, Aug 27, 2019
Thema:

squeeking and squelch from latitude E6400

1. squeeking and squelch from latitude E6400 - Similar Threads - squeeking squelch latitude

2. Hi there! please help my Dell latitude E6400 laptop is making a cracking sound whenever I...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hi there! please help my Dell latitude E6400 laptop is making a cracking sound whenever I...: Hi there! please help my Dell latitude E6400 laptop is making a cracking sound whenever I play music or a movie I tried playing music via Bluetooth the crackling sound is still there so I came to the conclusion it can't be a hardware issue could my files be corrupted,what can...
  3. Hi there! please help my Dell latitude E6400 laptop is making a cracking sound whenever I...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Hi there! please help my Dell latitude E6400 laptop is making a cracking sound whenever I...: Hi there! please help my Dell latitude E6400 laptop is making a cracking sound whenever I play music or a movie I tried playing music via Bluetooth the crackling sound is still there so I came to the conclusion it can't be a hardware issue could my files be corrupted,what can...
  4. Hi there! please help my Dell latitude E6400 laptop is making a cracking sound whenever I...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Latitude E6540 Upgrade from 1909 to 20H2 fails

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Latitude E6540 Upgrade from 1909 to 20H2 fails: I'm trying to update 2 Latitude E6540's both with W10 1909 to 20H2, both systems hang at 48% after the initial reboot. I am sure this is driver related, but not sure what can be done to get by this issue. The setup diag tool reports:Error: Found a device installation...
  6. Dell E6400 - No Sound from Headphone Jack

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Dell E6400 - No Sound from Headphone Jack: Working on a really old Dell E6400 laptop. The laptop speakers produce sound but when you plug in external speakers using the headphone jack, power supplied through USB port, there is no sound. When you look at the various sound panels nothing indicates the external speakers...
  7. latitude e6410

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    latitude e6410: my cousin forgot her laptop's password how to reset. she watched many videos already but nothing happened please help because our school is coming https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/latitude-e6410/c64fbb3f-857f-47ad-8792-c1296f773d6a
  8. Latitude E6400 missing touchpad driver in Device Mgr

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Latitude E6400 missing touchpad driver in Device Mgr: Got an old Dell E6400 that sees the touchpad (its a synaptic's) only as a mouse. Laptop not supported by dell on Windows 10, so what drivers can I use and where can I get them . I have search and found various Synaptic drivers, but they don't seem to work. Any dell drivers...
  9. My Dell Latitude E6400 running Windows 10 is showing a File System error -1073740791.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My Dell Latitude E6400 running Windows 10 is showing a File System error -1073740791.: This error prevents any downloaded program from opening. I have tried all the MS troubleshooting methods and all report being unable to fix. Will re installing Windows 10 fix this? The hard disk has been scanned using chkdsk /R and reports no disk errors. I would appreciate...
  10. CPU Fan being loud and slowing down, then squeeking

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    CPU Fan being loud and slowing down, then squeeking: Hello, my CPU fan runs normally and quite quietly for most of the time. However, after spending some hours on the computer, the fan spins at 1900RPM and then becomes quite loud, shaking the entire machine. In order to make it go quiet I must hold the case and press it down...