Windows 10: SquirrelTemp in Appdata local

Discus and support SquirrelTemp in Appdata local in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Why is this folder in my appdata? is this a virus? basically i was searching for a document in win10 but i spelt in wrong and found squirrel instead.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Danny IOP, Jul 25, 2019.

1. Danny IOP Win User

SquirrelTemp in Appdata local

Why is this folder in my appdata? is this a virus? basically i was searching for a document in win10 but i spelt in wrong and found squirrel instead.

After a quick google i found out that squirrel is both a set of tools and a library, to completely manage both installation and updating your Desktop Windows application, written in either C# or any other language (i.e., Squirrel can manage native C++ applications).

Squirrel uses NuGet packages to create installation and update packages, which means that you probably already know most of what you need to create an installer.

I have no idea why this is on my computer even after finding out what it is i still dont get why its in appdata.

Is Microsoft having a laugh why is on this brand new version of win10?

Thanks

D

:)

Danny IOP, Jul 25, 2019

2. Local account installation question

I'm fairly certain that Skip this step was available in 10.0.130 - the workaround in Step 20 (back button) is no longer required.

The currently known, as of 10.0.130, ways to create a Local account sign-in are
    • Skip this step at the MS account creation phase
    • No Internet connection during the install
    • static IP (post# 2 by Fragment) - New (to me anyway)

Slartybart, Jul 25, 2019
  3. deleted AppData Account Picture file

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I understand your inconvenience. We will assist you with it.

I suggest you to refer the following Microsoft help article to about AppData folder.

What is the AppData folder?

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-8/what-appdata-folder

Note: This link is also applicable to Windows 10 as well.

I suggest you to perform System Restore on your computer and check if you are able to get back the AppData folder.

System Restore brings a system to an operable condition after a disaster so that it can again accept and process data.

To perform System Restore follow the step provided below.

• Press Windows Key + R Key
    • Type rstrui and press Enter.

Hope this resolves your issue. Do let us know if it helped. For further assistance, feel free to contact us.

Thank you.

Syed Md Bilal, Jul 25, 2019
  4. mke48 Win User

Possible to access data no longer stored in AppData/Local/Temp?

A few months ago I downloaded data somewhere and it was stored in C:/Users//AppData/Local/Temp. However it is no longer there as only files up to a few months ago are listed there. Is there any way at all I can access data stored there prior to a few months ago?

mke48, Jul 25, 2019
Thema:

1. SquirrelTemp in Appdata local - Similar Threads - SquirrelTemp Appdata local

2. Zip VS AppData\Local

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Zip VS AppData\Local: This is truly abstract, but I have to tell you that I'm suffering from it. Anyone please solve it. I'm trying my best to explain you...There is a type of ZIP which I call "App in Zip", where inside is a group of DLL and a major EXE The app, and also a resourse folder that...
  3. Zip VS AppData\Local

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Zip VS AppData\Local: This is truly abstract, but I have to tell you that I'm suffering from it. Anyone please solve it. I'm trying my best to explain you...There is a type of ZIP which I call "App in Zip", where inside is a group of DLL and a major EXE The app, and also a resourse folder that...
  4. Zip VS AppData\Local

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. What is this file in AppData/Local?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What is this file in AppData/Local?: This is the interior of it as shown in inserted imagesFilename: is a bunch of random letters and numbers in lowercase, contains multiple JSON files named "controls, userinterface" and such...
  6. What is this file in AppData/Local?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    What is this file in AppData/Local?: This is the interior of it as shown in inserted imagesFilename: is a bunch of random letters and numbers in lowercase, contains multiple JSON files named "controls, userinterface" and such...
  7. What is this folder in AppData/Local?

What is this folder in AppData/Local?: Edited a picture in Windows, saw this folder in AppData that just contained images of the photos app. https://imgur.com/a/mAgZyYB some search results say this is a PUP or a virus but it literally only appeared after I edited a photo...
  8. AppData/Local/Temp Problem

AppData/Local/Temp Problem: This problem started a couple of days ago. When I open a bank account, sign in and click on "statements" my computer goes crazy. It starts "file:///C:Users/Gisela/AppData/local.Temp//list.. (can't read the rest). Which goes on and on on the top bar. When I click on it I get a...
  9. Restoring local Appdata

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Restoring local Appdata: I have just accidentally deleted some of my local appdata files. I wanted to only clear the temp folder, but me being me I have somehow forgotten to go into the temp folder. Will a system restore recover deleted files?...
  10. Access to Local AppData

Access to Local AppData: In short, I've developed an office add in that uses Local AppData folder to log (using Log4net) as well as produce dynamic dlls. Last year August I had our first incident of a user not being able to write to the AppData location. It seems to be an Access Denied issue. I...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. SquirrelTemp

2. what is squirreltemp

3. squirreltemp folder

4. squirreltemp app windows 10,
  5. squirreltemo,
  6. what is squirrel temp,
  7. SquirrelTemp windows 10,
  8. squirreltemp folder windows 10,
  9. how do i get my SquirrelTemp folder back?,
  10. Users\PC\AppData\Local\SquirrelTemp,
  11. windows 10 what is squirreltemp folder,