Windows 10: SR1 out yet?

Discus and support SR1 out yet? in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Anyone receive, or see an update notice about, the SR1 that was supposed to be pushed out this week? Any news on when it IS going to come out? 16290 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Mark Phelps, Aug 13, 2015.

1. SR1 out yet?

Anyone receive, or see an update notice about, the SR1 that was supposed to be pushed out this week?

Any news on when it IS going to come out?

:)

Mark Phelps, Aug 13, 2015

2. ActiveSync 4.5, supportcode 1

To find out if the update is installed, open Excel and click Help > About. Also see if SR1 is installed.

To determine if Office 2000 SR1 is currently installed on your computer

• In Microsoft Windows®, on the Start menu, click Settings and then click
      Control Panel.
    • Double-click Add/Remove Programs.
    • Make sure that all Microsoft Office 2000 installed applications listed are the SR1 versions.
    SP3 will not install if SR1 is missing.

Pocket PC Mauritius omnia i900 avnya henriett

Linley Meslier, Aug 13, 2015
  3. No wired Internet connectivity after Windows 10 installation

The big update that came through tonight (SR1) resolves ethernet connectivity issues with Realtek.

ChadMillar, Aug 13, 2015
  4. BunnyJ New Member

SR1 out yet?

Not out.. and no idea.

BunnyJ, Aug 13, 2015
Thema:

SR1 out yet?

1. SR1 out yet? - Similar Threads - SR1 yet

2. Traditional Chinese IME is not ready yet on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Traditional Chinese IME is not ready yet on Windows 10: Hi Everyone,I am using a Windows 10 version 22H2. The problem is when I try to install the Microsoft Bopomofo pinyin input method under the Chinese Taiwan category.It will be installed successfully. However, when I try to use it and switch to this input method, I can only...
  3. Traditional Chinese IME is not ready yet on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Traditional Chinese IME is not ready yet on Windows 10: Hi Everyone,I am using a Windows 10 version 22H2. The problem is when I try to install the Microsoft Bopomofo pinyin input method under the Chinese Taiwan category.It will be installed successfully. However, when I try to use it and switch to this input method, I can only...
  4. Hey, my hp laptop doesn't display anything yet the F12 button keeps lighting what could be...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hey, my hp laptop doesn't display anything yet the F12 button keeps lighting what could be...: Hey, my hp laptop's F12 button keeps on yet it doesn't display anything on the screen. What could be the problem. Am BOB https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hey-my-hp-laptop-doesnt-display-anything-yet-the/03c8d4b1-04db-4c8f-b238-e30e65828a4e
  5. Hey, my hp laptop doesn't display anything yet the F12 button keeps lighting what could be...

Hey, my hp laptop doesn't display anything yet the F12 button keeps lighting what could be...: Hey, my hp laptop's F12 button keeps on yet it doesn't display anything on the screen. What could be the problem. Am BOB https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hey-my-hp-laptop-doesnt-display-anything-yet-the/03c8d4b1-04db-4c8f-b238-e30e65828a4e
  6. Hey, my hp laptop doesn't display anything yet the F12 button keeps lighting what could be...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. My laptop boots to Bios Legacy yet it displays boot mode as UEFI .

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My laptop boots to Bios Legacy yet it displays boot mode as UEFI .: My disk is also on GPT yet when i restart my pc and press f10 ,its still on legacy .How can i fix this please https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-laptop-boots-to-bios-legacy-yet-it-displays/b463731a-c56a-492b-baa8-0f630dc2420a
  8. My laptop boots to Bios Legacy yet it displays boot mode as UEFI .

My laptop boots to Bios Legacy yet it displays boot mode as UEFI .: My disk is also on GPT yet when i restart my pc and press f10 ,its still on legacy .How can i fix this please https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-laptop-boots-to-bios-legacy-yet-it-displays/b463731a-c56a-492b-baa8-0f630dc2420a
  9. Phone Link has permissions, yet refuses to use them STILL AN ISSUE

Phone Link has permissions, yet refuses to use them STILL AN ISSUE: My phone is, in every way shape and form, connected to my laptop. I can stream my screen, view notifications, dial numbers and see recent call history...But it absolutely refuses to let me see texts or my photos.I try to have it send me the notification, but 2 different...
  10. Will Windows 10 get new ISO when SR1 is released?

in Windows 10 Support
    Will Windows 10 get new ISO when SR1 is released?: Or will it only be available from Windows Update? 12191