Windows 10: sreen recorder

Discus and support sreen recorder in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; while iam screen recording, only video is recording , not getting audio output. tried repairing and reseting the xbox app , but no use.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by nani_sh, Jan 9, 2021.

1. nani_sh Win User

sreen recorder

while iam screen recording, only video is recording , not getting audio output.

tried repairing and reseting the xbox app , but no use.

:)

nani_sh, Jan 9, 2021
  2. Ryan Fra Win User

Can not record audio.

Hi,

We suggest that you run troubleshooting for Audio Recording by following these steps:

• Type troubleshooting on the search box.
    • Click View all.
    • Select Recording Audio.
    • Follow the steps to troubleshoot Recording Audio.

Let us know if you need further help.

Ryan Fra, Jan 9, 2021
  3. Steps Recorder in Windows 10

Hi,

To further assist you, we suggest that you provide your feedback on how to improve the resolution using the Steps Recorder by going to the Feedback Hub. Refer to the steps below:

• Go to Search or Cortana.
    • Type Windows Feedback.
    • Sign in with your Microsoft account.

Thank you.

Stephanie Sal, Jan 9, 2021
  4. weybrew Win User

sreen recorder

weybrew, Jan 9, 2021
Thema:

sreen recorder

1. sreen recorder - Similar Threads - sreen recorder

2. Sreen frozen at Choose your keyboard language screem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sreen frozen at Choose your keyboard language screem: Hi My Surface Pro 8 screen frozen at Choose your language keyboard layout when I am trying to recover my Surface Pro 8 at factory settings due to loop.in windows 11. my Screen is complete frozen at Choose your keyboard language and I can't even select language. Please help....
  3. Sreen frozen at Choose your keyboard language screem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Sreen frozen at Choose your keyboard language screem: Hi My Surface Pro 8 screen frozen at Choose your language keyboard layout when I am trying to recover my Surface Pro 8 at factory settings due to loop.in windows 11. my Screen is complete frozen at Choose your keyboard language and I can't even select language. Please help....
  4. Monster Hunter World Crashing While Playing with Blue Sreen of DeadBSOD sometimes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Monster Hunter World Crashing While Playing with Blue Sreen of DeadBSOD sometimes: I'm playing Monster Hunter World game normally when the game unexpectedly crashes and closes, sometimes black screen and returns to desktop and other times Blues Screen and restart. I've already tried several solution tips that I saw on the internet, uninstalling the game,...
  5. Monster Hunter World Crashing While Playing with Blue Sreen of DeadBSOD sometimes

Monster Hunter World Crashing While Playing with Blue Sreen of DeadBSOD sometimes: I'm playing Monster Hunter World game normally when the game unexpectedly crashes and closes, sometimes black screen and returns to desktop and other times Blues Screen and restart. I've already tried several solution tips that I saw on the internet, uninstalling the game,...
  6. Hello i have a big problem my pc keeps After i boot it and a few min later blue sreening...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Hello i have a big problem my pc keeps After i boot it and a few min later blue sreening...: Before it blue screens windows maintenance said one of my drivers had issues and need to restart even after resterting it didnt change anything i had been trieing to fix it for a almost a day but noting i tried worked...
  7. Hello i have a big problem my pc keeps After i boot it and a few min later blue sreening...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hello i have a big problem my pc keeps After i boot it and a few min later blue sreening...: Before it blue screens windows maintenance said one of my drivers had issues and need to restart even after resterting it didnt change anything i had been trieing to fix it for a almost a day but noting i tried worked...
  8. Hello i have a big problem my pc keeps After i boot it and a few min later blue sreening...

9. i updating amd graphics to the latest version, stucked in black sreen. i cant turn on/off....

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i updating amd graphics to the latest version, stucked in black sreen. i cant turn on/off....: i updating amd graphics to the latest version, but stucked in black sreen. i cant turn on/off. how to fix it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-updating-amd-graphics-to-the-latest-version/9d65cc66-f339-4f92-8946-2b15453f4d81
  10. i updating amd graphics to the latest version, stucked in black sreen. i cant turn on/off....

i updating amd graphics to the latest version, stucked in black sreen. i cant turn on/off....: i updating amd graphics to the latest version, but stucked in black sreen. i cant turn on/off. how to fix it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-updating-amd-graphics-to-the-latest-version/9d65cc66-f339-4f92-8946-2b15453f4d81