Windows 10: sreen time error

Discus and support sreen time error in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; hi, i am an adult and i have sreen time restrictions.. how to turn it off ? my microsoft account is for adult and i have no family setings... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by KasparasEimontas, Jan 1, 2021.

1. sreen time error

hi, i am an adult and i have sreen time restrictions.. how to turn it off ? my microsoft account is for adult and i have no family setings

:)

KasparasEimontas, Jan 1, 2021

2. Computer freezes at the lock sreen, no date or time displayed, sign in box not displayed

Computer freezes at the lock sreen, no date or time displayed, sign in box not displayed

KeithHales, Jan 1, 2021
  3. 3Colors Win User
    Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond sreen time error :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, Jan 1, 2021
  4. KieX Win User

sreen time error

Error: No work available to process

Hmm. Either it's put out errors and WCG is limiting the work units available, or the project list may not be set to supply other WU when one runs out. (if the problem lies here and not on your end)

On the options to your left, if you go into Results Status, select the computer from Device Name and then look through results see if either they were returned late, errors or any other kind of issue that would stop the servers supplying WU from that perspective.

If there are no errors then it's maybe down to your project list. So selecting Device Manager from the left menu and then clicking on the profile assigned to that computer and make sure that it's assigned to receive WU for other projects if they run out.

At least those steps will rule out problems from the WCG end.

KieX, Jan 1, 2021
Thema:

sreen time error

1. sreen time error - Similar Threads - sreen error

2. Sreen frozen at Choose your keyboard language screem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sreen frozen at Choose your keyboard language screem: Hi My Surface Pro 8 screen frozen at Choose your language keyboard layout when I am trying to recover my Surface Pro 8 at factory settings due to loop.in windows 11. my Screen is complete frozen at Choose your keyboard language and I can't even select language. Please help....
  3. Sreen frozen at Choose your keyboard language screem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Sreen frozen at Choose your keyboard language screem: Hi My Surface Pro 8 screen frozen at Choose your language keyboard layout when I am trying to recover my Surface Pro 8 at factory settings due to loop.in windows 11. my Screen is complete frozen at Choose your keyboard language and I can't even select language. Please help....
  4. Monster Hunter World Crashing While Playing with Blue Sreen of DeadBSOD sometimes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Monster Hunter World Crashing While Playing with Blue Sreen of DeadBSOD sometimes: I'm playing Monster Hunter World game normally when the game unexpectedly crashes and closes, sometimes black screen and returns to desktop and other times Blues Screen and restart. I've already tried several solution tips that I saw on the internet, uninstalling the game,...
  5. Monster Hunter World Crashing While Playing with Blue Sreen of DeadBSOD sometimes

Monster Hunter World Crashing While Playing with Blue Sreen of DeadBSOD sometimes: I'm playing Monster Hunter World game normally when the game unexpectedly crashes and closes, sometimes black screen and returns to desktop and other times Blues Screen and restart. I've already tried several solution tips that I saw on the internet, uninstalling the game,...
  6. Hello i have a big problem my pc keeps After i boot it and a few min later blue sreening...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Hello i have a big problem my pc keeps After i boot it and a few min later blue sreening...: Before it blue screens windows maintenance said one of my drivers had issues and need to restart even after resterting it didnt change anything i had been trieing to fix it for a almost a day but noting i tried worked...
  7. Hello i have a big problem my pc keeps After i boot it and a few min later blue sreening...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hello i have a big problem my pc keeps After i boot it and a few min later blue sreening...: Before it blue screens windows maintenance said one of my drivers had issues and need to restart even after resterting it didnt change anything i had been trieing to fix it for a almost a day but noting i tried worked...
  8. Hello i have a big problem my pc keeps After i boot it and a few min later blue sreening...

9. i updating amd graphics to the latest version, stucked in black sreen. i cant turn on/off....

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i updating amd graphics to the latest version, stucked in black sreen. i cant turn on/off....: i updating amd graphics to the latest version, but stucked in black sreen. i cant turn on/off. how to fix it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-updating-amd-graphics-to-the-latest-version/9d65cc66-f339-4f92-8946-2b15453f4d81
  10. i updating amd graphics to the latest version, stucked in black sreen. i cant turn on/off....

i updating amd graphics to the latest version, stucked in black sreen. i cant turn on/off....: i updating amd graphics to the latest version, but stucked in black sreen. i cant turn on/off. how to fix it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-updating-amd-graphics-to-the-latest-version/9d65cc66-f339-4f92-8946-2b15453f4d81