Windows 10: SRF files to open

Discus and support SRF files to open in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello., can someone help me to open on my computer It is recorded from my samsung tv Can someone help please Thanks in advance Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by markrutte10, Apr 10, 2021.

1. SRF files to open

Hello., can someone help me to open on my computer
    It is recorded from my samsung tv
    Can someone help please
    Thanks in advance

markrutte10, Apr 10, 2021

2. SRF photo's

I have a few photo's in an Srf program that I cannot open. How can I fi this in Windows 10

sylviamcintosh1, Apr 10, 2021
  3. SRF photo's

Hi Sylvia,

We would like to know more about the issue you're experiencing with opening photos in Windows 10. Kindly answer the following questions:

• When did the issue start?
    • Is the issue isolated to the photos from the SRF program?
    • Are you getting any error messages?
    • Can you tell us the file format of the images that won't open?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you tried so far?

In the meantime, we advise performing a clean boot to eliminate the possibility of a software conflict.
    A clean boot is performed to start Windows by using a minimal set of drivers and startup programs. This helps eliminate software conflicts that occur when you
    use your Windows 10 device. You can find the steps on how to perform a
    clean boot from this support article.

NOTE: Please go to the section:
    Reset the computer to start normally after clean boot troubleshooting to boot the PC in normal startup after fixing the issue.

We'll be waiting for the results.

Devlin Sco, Apr 10, 2021
  4. Ketxxx Win User

SRF files to open

opening .dds files with gimp

Simply, HOW? I got the DDS plugin but the POS wont open DDS files still. Can someone give me a step-by-step rundown of how to install the DDS plugin for gimp so I know if I'm missing something?

Ketxxx, Apr 10, 2021
Thema:

SRF files to open

1. SRF files to open - Similar Threads - SRF files open

2. Open with file

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Open with file: im trying to get a .jar file but it comes across as json source file, i click open with but the program java isnt in the list, i click more apps but it takes me to a list of files and java isnt in it. how do i fix this?...
  3. Files not opening

Files not opening: HI, I have tried unsuccessfully to get this issue sorted out, but it seems to hard for everyone. I previously had the full Office installed on my computer, but bought a new one and was sole Office Home and Student 2019, which installed all ok. However it did not have...
  4. Opening files

Opening files: Hi, When trying to open a normal file, e.g., Word, or Excel, it appears in the Taskbar, but will not open to the main screen. It cannot be cancelled from the taskbar either. Could someone help please?...
  5. OPENING A FILE

OPENING A FILE: I can no longer open a file by double clicking it, the only way I can open files is by right clicking and opening from the context menu. The settings for my mouse are correct. This problem only occurred after an update with my computer. Would anyone know how to correct...
  6. opening files

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    opening files: i get a message when ever i try to do something. its as following: [IMG] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/opening-files/abad3a62-cab6-43e0-9856-4114d14ef610"
  7. Opening files

Opening files: Since installing Windows 10 any files I receive in emails, and even downloaded templates from Microsoft site I cannot open. I have to save the files, go to Properties, and unblock. How do I change this? This only started to happen with Windows 10...
  8. file not opening

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    file not opening: recently i downloaded a gamertag turbo & i saved it too where it go to my downloads, ok so i click on the application.. it asks, “do you want to allow this app from an unknown publisher to make changes to your device” i click yes & all it does is load, it dont open the file i...
  9. opening files

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    opening files: I was wondering if I could get a list that tells me how and what apps or programs to open the different types of files I receive or have on my computer...
  10. Editing recordings from samsung Smart TV (SRF format)

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Editing recordings from samsung Smart TV (SRF format): Hello! Excuse me if this is not the right place to ask, but I bet on your experience, and have nothing to lose. So here it goes: I have a Samsung LED 50" Smart TV model UE50H6200 (the full P/N printed on the sticker is UE50H6200AWXXH) which is very nice, but also very...