Windows 10: SRS Premium Sound headset option not showing up when one is plugged in

Discus and support SRS Premium Sound headset option not showing up when one is plugged in in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I've been trying to use a headset with SRS Premium Sound for quite a while, but every time I plug it into the audio jack headset doesn't show up on the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Kàeda, Jan 9, 2019.

1. Kàeda Win User

SRS Premium Sound headset option not showing up when one is plugged in

I've been trying to use a headset with SRS Premium Sound for quite a while, but every time I plug it into the audio jack headset doesn't show up on the list, only Line In, Mic In, and Headphone. I've got a HP Compaq Elite 8300 if that helps with anything. I've tried everything from drivers to troubleshooting, nothing seems to work and I've been trying on and off for weeks to get it working

:)

Kàeda, Jan 9, 2019
  2. cadaveca Win User

Good surround sound headset

I know you say you're not that guy, but stepping into the $250+ range really brings a change in build quality that might have you never having to buy another set. Otherwise, getting 6 speakers with decent sound in a headset is hard, and that's what you are asking for, and I have no suggestions, but just a bump up the list. *Stick Out Tongue SRS Premium Sound headset option not showing up when one is plugged in :p

cadaveca, Jan 9, 2019
  3. unable to find the srs premium sound driver and the sound not working

Can't seem to find srs premium sound drivers for my hp probook 4540s anywhere. Please help, my sound is not the way it used to be since I installed Windows 10

LawrenceLamptey, Jan 9, 2019
  4. Solaris17 Win User

Good surround sound headset

I appreciate it I was more looking to see if anyone knows something that can fit my bill in that budget. Trust me I know all about the $300 range and even considered audio technica m50x with a condenser mic *Stick Out Tongue SRS Premium Sound headset option not showing up when one is plugged in :p

Solaris17, Jan 9, 2019
Thema:

1. SRS Premium Sound headset option not showing up when one is plugged in - Similar Threads - SRS Premium Sound

2. No Notification Sounds when USB Headset Plugged In

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No Notification Sounds when USB Headset Plugged In: I am using a Voyager 4320 wireless headset on Windows 11. When it is plugged in, I do not hear desktop notification sounds new Outlook email, new Teams message, meeting reminders, etc.. When I unplug the headset's USB dongle, I hear the notification sounds again immediately....
  3. No Notification Sounds when USB Headset Plugged In

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    No Notification Sounds when USB Headset Plugged In: I am using a Voyager 4320 wireless headset on Windows 11. When it is plugged in, I do not hear desktop notification sounds new Outlook email, new Teams message, meeting reminders, etc.. When I unplug the headset's USB dongle, I hear the notification sounds again immediately....
  4. Headset not showing up in sound devices?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Headset not showing up in sound devices?: My headset connects with a 3.5mm plug, I've used it before and it worked fine with the laptop, but now it just won't show as an available output device. I plug it in, I get the Realtek Audio Console popup asking which device I plugged in, I select headset, I hit okay, and...
  5. Headset not showing up in sound devices?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Headset not showing up in sound devices?: My headset connects with a 3.5mm plug, I've used it before and it worked fine with the laptop, but now it just won't show as an available output device. I plug it in, I get the Realtek Audio Console popup asking which device I plugged in, I select headset, I hit okay, and...
  6. Headset not showing up in sound devices?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. HP 8300 SRS Premium Sound Headset Mic Not Working!!

HP 8300 SRS Premium Sound Headset Mic Not Working!!: Hi, I have recently bought a HP 8300 PC but am having an issue where whenever I plug in my headset the computer does not transmit my voice from my mic but instead transmits the audio of my computer through the mic. When I plug in my headset HyperX Cloud Alpha into the...
  8. RealTek SRS Premium Sound Recording Experience isn't working

RealTek SRS Premium Sound Recording Experience isn't working: I don't know what I did but almost out of nowhere the recording experience menu isn't showing up, I haven't upgraded my PC or messed with the "SRS Premium Sound" menu at all but for some reason it isn't letting me use the recording experience menu. and Yes my Microphone does...
  9. SRS Premium Sound Application No Longer Listed In Control Panel

SRS Premium Sound Application No Longer Listed In Control Panel: Hi, I had the srs premium sound application on my hp compaq 6300 pro sff desktop once upon a time, there was a listing for it in my control panel now it's missing. I know that I didn't uninstall the software myself, I've looked in program files under my username and it's not...
  10. No option/pop-up when I plug in headset

No option/pop-up when I plug in headset: I have a PowerA headset, i understand i might need a headphone splitter in order to use my mic and headphones at the same time, however when I plug in my headset I have absolutely no options to even see that my headphones are connected to my PC. Ive updated my drivers and...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. srs sound headset micro

2. srs premium sound windows10 headset microphone not recognised

3. SRS sound line in mic in headphones

4. srs premium sound my headset doesnt work,
  5. srs premium sound mic and sound,
  6. headset not showing up in sound options,
  7. srs premium sound headset only shows as microphone or headphones,
  8. srs premium sound windows 10 mic not working,
  9. srs premium sound mic not working,
  10. srs premium sound allowing microphone and sound through 1 input,
  11. srs premium sound mic and headset,