Windows 10: SrtTrail.txt cant be repaired

Discus and support SrtTrail.txt cant be repaired in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; i upgraded to windows 10 and as everyone reports its terrible with upgrading and then after 5 months or so srttrail.txt log file was probably corrupted... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by DodoRaslan, Jul 18, 2019.

1. SrtTrail.txt cant be repaired

i upgraded to windows 10 and as everyone reports its terrible with upgrading and then after 5 months or so srttrail.txt log file was probably corrupted and my system couldnt load, infinite boot loop into advanced options, i tried cmd commands like bootrec and bootsect and that stuff, nothing working, help me pls cause this laptop lasted with me 12 years and it cant die now

:)

DodoRaslan, Jul 18, 2019
  2. PJlaclide Win User

srt\srttrail\.txt problem .... but

Hello guys, I have encountered the srt\srttrail\.txt problem but with a slight variant ... I can't access the startup settings ...once I follow the usual path until the part where you press restart so that the menu will appear after rebooting, my computer
    boots 'normally' and starts automatically the reparation, without giving me any choice !

I did not recently instal any hardware, but I have logitech wireless mouse, I heard the problem might be about drivers with wrong signatures ..

I need your help guys, and I'm not the only one having this problem ..

PJlaclide, Jul 18, 2019
  3. Archive83 Win User
    System\32\Logfiles\srt\srttrail msg how to repair

Just got the 'old' System\32\Logfiles\srt\srttrail msg and a crashed Win10 laptop that will not auto repair

I know this is not a new problem, but any solution seems random.

Anyone have a list the series of system codes to put in the command prompt?

Archive83, Jul 18, 2019
  4. SrtTrail.txt cant be repaired

Windows 10 SrtTrail error

Hi, Zeikro

Check these links, I hope they solve your problem

https://ugetfix.com/ask/how-to-fix-srttrail-txt...

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/for...

Standard Disclaimer: There are links to non-Microsoft websites. The pages appear to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the sites that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly
    research any product advertised on the sites before you decide to download and install it.

Pedro Bruguera, Jul 18, 2019
Thema:

SrtTrail.txt cant be repaired

1. SrtTrail.txt cant be repaired - Similar Threads - SrtTrail txt cant

2. Corrupted .TXT Files?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Corrupted .TXT Files?: I don't want to add unnecessary details, so I will keep this simple. A friend created a .7z archive and password protected it with a long password. He saved this password int a .txt file but lost that txt file and didn't know how to recover it. He simply kept the archive...
  3. Srttrail error can’t boot

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Srttrail error can’t boot: I cant boot into windows and i cant reset my pc either i would apprieciate any help i can get thanks :)[IMG][IMG] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/srttrail-error-cant-boot/8cf4daa8-2faf-416e-a3a6-56d8d50c4fe1
  4. srttrail help

srttrail help: If you get the srttrail error and get stuck, don't worry. Boot into save mode, either through the startup settings page (see image below, #4 or #5) or by other means if you know how, I won't go into that. Your hard drive is most likely ok. However if safe mode doesn't...
  5. Windows 10 cant start repair screen

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 cant start repair screen: My laptop (win 10)started to have a BSOD when I connected to the internet and updated my anti virus definition then I tried to the 3 times power button hold to start the repair screen but then it doesn't. it goes to to Preparing Automatic Repair then starts BSOD again or...
  6. Converting .OXPS to .TXT

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Converting .OXPS to .TXT: Hello, I am trying to import a client list from an old salon computer with an older salon software to a new computer with a different salon program. According to the tech support website for the new salon program (Salon Iris) says that you can import a client list if it...
  7. PC won't boot- SrtTrail error

PC won't boot- SrtTrail error: So my Windows 10 PC wont boot, and I've tried everything. First I tried resetting the PC, both keeping my files and getting rid of them, and it says "there was a problem resetting your PC. No changes were made." I tried System Restore but it says "you must enable system...
  8. Opening .txt attachments

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Opening .txt attachments: I received an attachment in my email that is a .txt and I can not open it. What do I need to do open it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-outlook_mail/opening-txt-attachments/f20c1cda-38bf-4607-b7ec-2d179d6cf037
  9. Windows 10 SrtTrail error

Windows 10 SrtTrail error: Hi today updating drivers of sound (realtek) and reboot the computer found this error so far i tried to use the bootrec but one command thats bootrec /fixboot is accedd denied I have a instalation media before the april update Can anybody help me please ?...
  10. Trying to repair windows 10 - was free upgrade from 8.1, i cant seem to repair says it cant...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Trying to repair windows 10 - was free upgrade from 8.1, i cant seem to repair says it cant...: Trying to repair windows 10 - was free upgrade from 8.1, i cant seem to repair says it cant find windows digital license-Acer aspire 10...