Windows 10: SrtTrail.txt Crıtıcal Process Dıed

Discus and support SrtTrail.txt Crıtıcal Process Dıed in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; [IMG]Merhaba, bugün sistem geri yükledim bilgisayarımda. Her şey sorunsuz ilerledi, sistem geri yüklendi. Windows açıldı biraz gezindim sonra yeniden... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Talcaoo, May 27, 2020.

1. Talcaoo Win User

SrtTrail.txt Crıtıcal Process Dıed

SrtTrail.txt Crıtıcal Process Dıed [​IMG]Merhaba, bugün sistem geri yükledim bilgisayarımda. Her şey sorunsuz ilerledi, sistem geri yüklendi. Windows açıldı biraz gezindim sonra yeniden başlattım bilgisayarı, yeniden başlatmada hata yapıp dirseğimi güç kapama düğmesine koydum ve bilgisayar "Yeniden başlatılıyor" ekranındayken kapandı. Neyse sonra tekrar açmayı denedim fakat mavi ekran verdi. Hata şu; CRITICAL PROCESS DIED. Sonrasında onarım yeri geldi, otomatik onarım başarılı olamadı ve karşıma bir ekran daha geldi.Yine mavi ekran ama bu sefer farklı başlığı şu, Başlangıc onarma bilgisayarınızı onaramadı. Aşağısında ise Günlük Dosyası: D:\WINDOWS\System32\LogFiles\Srt\SrtTrail.txt yazıyor. Onun altında ve biraz sağında ise iki seçenek, bilgisayarı kapat ve gelişmiş seçenekler. Format, sistem geri yükleme felân yapılmıyor lütfen yardım.

Resim yükeleyemedim bir url'den atıyorum;

SrtTrail.txt Crıtıcal Process Dıed [​IMG]

:)

Talcaoo, May 27, 2020
  2. PJlaclide Win User

srt\srttrail\.txt problem .... but

Hello guys, I have encountered the srt\srttrail\.txt problem but with a slight variant ... I can't access the startup settings ...once I follow the usual path until the part where you press restart so that the menu will appear after rebooting, my computer
    boots 'normally' and starts automatically the reparation, without giving me any choice !

I did not recently instal any hardware, but I have logitech wireless mouse, I heard the problem might be about drivers with wrong signatures ..

I need your help guys, and I'm not the only one having this problem ..

PJlaclide, May 27, 2020
  3. D drive

Hi,

Based on the details you have provided us, it appears that there might be some corrupted contents on the said partition. We can also consider that this is caused by a virus.

For us to check if a certain virus is hiding your files, kindly follow the steps below:

• Type Command prompt in the search bar.
    • Type-in the following command:

attrib -h -r -s /s /d D:\*.*
    • Press Enter to execute the command.

If you think that there is nothing important stored in it, then we suggest that you reformat your D drive so that you can use the free space for important files.

You can follow the steps below to start with the process:

• Click on the File Explorer.
    • Select This PC.
    • Right-click on your D drive, then click on Format.
    • Follow the on-screen process to finish formatting the partition.

Let us know how it goes so that we can further assist you.

Engelsen Fad, May 27, 2020
  4. GNJha Win User

Boot Process

Hi,

Please suggest me a link that can explain the boot process step by step of ...

• Windows 7,
    • Windows 8.1,
    • Windows 10,
    • Windows Server 2008 R2 and
    • Windows Server 2012 R2

With Regards

InTech

GNJha, May 27, 2020
Thema:

1. SrtTrail.txt Crıtıcal Process Dıed - Similar Threads - SrtTrail txt Crıtıcal

2. txt

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    txt: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/%E7%94%A8%E8%AE%B0%E4%BA%8B%E6%9C%AC%E6%89%93/a16ba6b2-3e6b-4cfc-80be-a804366db214
  3. txt

in Windows 10 Gaming
    txt: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/%E7%94%A8%E8%AE%B0%E4%BA%8B%E6%9C%AC%E6%89%93/a16ba6b2-3e6b-4cfc-80be-a804366db214
  4. txt

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Srttrail error

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Srttrail error: Initially I had a srttrail error where I was a in a infinite boot, then I was following some videos on how to fix it in command prompt. Now I cannot even reach advanced settings and command prompt without booting from a windows 10 USB. At work right now but I’m sure I’ll be...
  6. srttrail error

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    srttrail error: windows 32 srttrail .txt error. unable to log on or use PC https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/srttrail-error/2b5aed23-8b15-4bcb-801b-e101812a18ce
  7. Srttrail problems

Srttrail problems: i was working with two pc, a notebook and a desktop, and the notebook was having some problems that didn't let me boot propperly in any way, so i take out the HDD and connect it to the desktop to see if it has bad sectors or anything, the answer was no, after that, when i...
  8. srttrail error

srttrail error: i’ve already tried the bootrec.exe commands and it returns something like “0 windows installations detected” “operation successful” and “access denied” and it won’t chkdsk c: drive...
  9. Srttrail error can’t boot

Srttrail error can’t boot: I cant boot into windows and i cant reset my pc either i would apprieciate any help i can get thanks :)[IMG][IMG] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/srttrail-error-cant-boot/8cf4daa8-2faf-416e-a3a6-56d8d50c4fe1
  10. srttrail help

srttrail help: If you get the srttrail error and get stuck, don't worry. Boot into save mode, either through the startup settings page (see image below, #4 or #5) or by other means if you know how, I won't go into that. Your hard drive is most likely ok. However if safe mode doesn't...