Windows 10: SrtTrail.txt Found Error 0x32

Discus and support SrtTrail.txt Found Error 0x32 in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi, recently i got Blue Screen like every day and when i use an USB with Windows and Startup Repair it didn't fix but after a restart it work every... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by gabisandu1, Feb 13, 2019.

1. SrtTrail.txt Found Error 0x32

Hi, recently i got Blue Screen like every day and when i use an USB with Windows and Startup Repair it didn't fix but after a restart it work every time. In the SrtTrail.txt i got this after Startup Repair

Startup Repair diagnosis and repair log

---------------------------

Number of repair attempts: 1

Session details

System Disk = \Device\Harddisk1

Windows directory = C:\Windows

AutoChk Run = 0

Number of root causes = 0

Test Performed:

Name: Check for updates

Result: Completed successfully. Error code = 0x0

Time taken = 0 ms

Test Performed:

Name: System disk test

Time taken = 0 ms

Test Performed:

Name: Disk failure diagnosis

Time taken = 78 ms

Test Performed:

Name: Disk metadata test

Result: Completed successfully. Error code = 0x32

Time taken = 15 ms

How can i repair my laptop?

:)

gabisandu1, Feb 13, 2019
  2. SebaFranek, Feb 13, 2019
  3. map error 0x32 .

im getting a error when i try to send to mail it comes up map error 0x32 .

ThomasBond, Feb 13, 2019
  4. SrtTrail.txt Found Error 0x32

Windows 10 SrtTrail error

Hi, Zeikro

Check these links, I hope they solve your problem

https://ugetfix.com/ask/how-to-fix-srttrail-txt...

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/for...

Standard Disclaimer: There are links to non-Microsoft websites. The pages appear to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the sites that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly
    research any product advertised on the sites before you decide to download and install it.

Pedro Bruguera, Feb 13, 2019
Thema:

SrtTrail.txt Found Error 0x32

1. SrtTrail.txt Found Error 0x32 - Similar Threads - SrtTrail txt Found

2. Srttrail error

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Srttrail error: Initially I had a srttrail error where I was a in a infinite boot, then I was following some videos on how to fix it in command prompt. Now I cannot even reach advanced settings and command prompt without booting from a windows 10 USB. At work right now but I’m sure I’ll be...
  3. srttrail error

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    srttrail error: windows 32 srttrail .txt error. unable to log on or use PC https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/srttrail-error/2b5aed23-8b15-4bcb-801b-e101812a18ce
  4. Srttrail problems

Srttrail problems: i was working with two pc, a notebook and a desktop, and the notebook was having some problems that didn't let me boot propperly in any way, so i take out the HDD and connect it to the desktop to see if it has bad sectors or anything, the answer was no, after that, when i...
  5. srttrail error

srttrail error: i’ve already tried the bootrec.exe commands and it returns something like “0 windows installations detected” “operation successful” and “access denied” and it won’t chkdsk c: drive...
  6. Srttrail error can’t boot

Srttrail error can’t boot: I cant boot into windows and i cant reset my pc either i would apprieciate any help i can get thanks :)[IMG][IMG] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/srttrail-error-cant-boot/8cf4daa8-2faf-416e-a3a6-56d8d50c4fe1
  7. srttrail help

srttrail help: If you get the srttrail error and get stuck, don't worry. Boot into save mode, either through the startup settings page (see image below, #4 or #5) or by other means if you know how, I won't go into that. Your hard drive is most likely ok. However if safe mode doesn't...
  8. PC won't boot- SrtTrail error

PC won't boot- SrtTrail error: So my Windows 10 PC wont boot, and I've tried everything. First I tried resetting the PC, both keeping my files and getting rid of them, and it says "there was a problem resetting your PC. No changes were made." I tried System Restore but it says "you must enable system...
  9. Windows 10 SrtTrail error

Windows 10 SrtTrail error: Hi today updating drivers of sound (realtek) and reboot the computer found this error so far i tried to use the bootrec but one command thats bootrec /fixboot is accedd denied I have a instalation media before the april update Can anybody help me please ?...
  10. BSOD SrtTrail and error 0x32 in "Disk metadata test"

BSOD SrtTrail and error 0x32 in "Disk metadata test": Hello. I read this tread becouse beginning is that same but it doesn't work for me Windows can not start after update, here is SrtTrail.txt Solved - Windows 10 Forums First issues at step 4 and 6 [img] I choose Yes and no problem has been found. [img]...
Tags:

Users found this page by searching for:

1. srttrail.txt Name: Disk failure diagnosis

2. disk metadata test error 0x32

3. meta data error code 0x32

4. erro 0x32,
  5. Startup Repair 0x32,
  6. Disk metadata test