Windows 10: Srttrail.txt issue with volume label is virus infected. What to do!!!!

Discus and support Srttrail.txt issue with volume label is virus infected. What to do!!!! in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Guys, my laptop went into automatic repair mode and it showed srttrail.txt error. I searched online and opened trouble shooter--> advance settings-->... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by SuvankRout, Apr 12, 2020.

1. Srttrail.txt issue with volume label is virus infected. What to do!!!!

Guys, my laptop went into automatic repair mode and it showed srttrail.txt error.

I searched online and opened trouble shooter--> advance settings--> command prompt --> and typed in chkdsk/f/r C:

Which then showed that

The type of file system is NTFS

Volume label is virus infected.

What to do! I don't know

:)

SuvankRout, Apr 12, 2020
  2. bruinator Win User

steps taken for infected Pc's.

I was hoping someone could give me a list of step by step instructions you use as a guide to clean virus, malware...etc. so I can keep my PC clean if it gets infected.

thx

bruinator, Apr 12, 2020
  3. Volume Label...

I was installing win98 on an old computer and I formated the HDD and got this message:

Volume label (11 characters, ENTER for none)?

What does that mean?

Franklinwallbrown, Apr 12, 2020
  4. cookies1 Win User

Srttrail.txt issue with volume label is virus infected. What to do!!!!

Infected by mail.ru virus

I reinstalled Java, now its version is 64-bit. We have deleted and cleaned a lot of things. So I think I shouldn't think my PC is infected now. I thought silly about residual files, sorry for that. This infected virus disrupted my psychology. Anyway, is there any step to clean or do something else for harmful file or stuff in my PC?

Thanks. Srttrail.txt issue with volume label is virus infected. What to do!!!! :)

cookies1, Apr 12, 2020
Thema:

Srttrail.txt issue with volume label is virus infected. What to do!!!!

1. Srttrail.txt issue with volume label is virus infected. What to do!!!! - Similar Threads - Srttrail txt issue

2. Infected file by a virus

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Infected file by a virus: Hey guys. I have a problem and my problem is that, my laptop had a virus and i was able to remove it but my files were infected and i can't open them like videos and photos etc. I wanna know if is there anyway to fix them, because i really need them and the virus added an...
  3. VIRUS INFECTION AND RECOVERY

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    VIRUS INFECTION AND RECOVERY: HOW I GIVEN MY Brother's COMPUTER HOW IT HAS DISCOVERED THE VIRUS Blackmail is now a RETURNED Item https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/virus-infection-and-recovery/e75100b5-2724-452b-bf6d-5b1c3a13ebcb
  4. Possibility of infecting a virus

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Possibility of infecting a virus: I decided to format my pc because of malware infection.If i create iso file to create a bootable USB on same machine, can the malware enter into the bootable USB and infect into machine that I am going to install windows after disk format ??...
  5. System Infected with Virus

System Infected with Virus: hello one of my friends system hacked by a virus that locked all his files and folders.the system slowed down and keeps restarting by itself.is there anyway to fix it without having to delete everything?[Original Title: system hacked]...
  6. Computer infected with virus?

Computer infected with virus?: Between 2:10-2:15 my computer has woken up by itself and between that time my father woke up to try to turn it off because I have the speed fan app to have my case fans turned to max, which woke him up. When he was about to shut it off, it started speaking with a male voice...
  7. Help with Virus Infection

Help with Virus Infection: What in the registry needs to be changed after infection with"LogiCampNotifier"? [Original Title: virus] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/help-with-virus-infection/6ef0d3c9-21e9-4632-bccc-1b7015adf1e0
  8. Virus infection

Virus infection: i have encountered a .masodas virus which has infected my PC completely so please help, every file has been affected as .masodas extention. Please don't ask me to pay for the solution...
  9. Virus infection

Virus infection: I recently brought a Acer Predator 17 X. After two weeks i noticed a “-“ flashing ln the top left hand side of t a blank screen that loaded after the Acer logo screen and the Windows10 loading screen. I found a utility on sorceforge that found a virus in the bootrecord that...
  10. Windows 10 Update Issue or Virus infection?

Windows 10 Update Issue or Virus infection?: My Windows 10 worked well for about a year and yesterday when I fired up my pc did an update - the update did not complete. My computer seemed to be stuck and I did the no-no of doing a hard power off holding the power button down. When I turned back on my pc it was running...