Windows 10: SRW keeps giving me a pop up of Anti virus being unhealthy

Discus and support SRW keeps giving me a pop up of Anti virus being unhealthy in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I have Windows 10 on my laptop. I work in a client's SRW and since I updated my Total AV virus protection I keep getting a pop up saying that the SRW... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by 9693, Mar 18, 2023.

1. 9693 Win User

SRW keeps giving me a pop up of Anti virus being unhealthy

I have Windows 10 on my laptop. I work in a client's SRW and since I updated my Total AV virus protection I keep getting a pop up saying that the SRW has detected that the following products, Anti Virus are being reported as unhealthy in the Windows Security Center. Please use the Windows Security Center for information on how to resolve this. I've tried looking at what to do, but I'm not finding the information on how to fix it. It is the same Anti Virus protection I have had, I just updated it when I was charged for new year. Can someone please advise me on how to fix this?

:)

2. 9693 Win User

I have Windows 10 on my laptop. I work in a client's SRW and since I updated my Total AV virus protection I keep getting a pop up saying that the SRW has detected that the following products, (Anti Virus) are being reported as unhealthy in the Windows Security Center. Please use the Windows Security Center for information on how to resolve this. I've tried looking at what to do, but I'm not finding the information on how to fix it. It is the same Anti Virus protection I have had, I just updated it when I was charged for new year. Can someone please advise me on how to fix this?

3. SRW detected you are running in a virtual machine. Can someone help me ?

i have new samsung galaxy book 2 pro and I have installed a vm ware. I keep getting the error of SRW detected you are running in a virtual machine. Can someone help me ? IT from work has worked on this all week and as well as myself. Going through all the steps listed for virtual machine error . Installing uninstalling removing anit-virus software with no fix. I would appreciate any suggestions

Andrea Frame, Mar 19, 2023
  4. SRW keeps giving me a pop up of Anti virus being unhealthy

Anti virus

My girlfriend just received a pop up saying her phone has a virus (Nokia Lumia 520), while reading a news article on-line. Please Advise steps to remove it. We were told these phones were pretty secure and it was unlikely that they'd ever need anti virus
    protection

Adam08_737, Mar 19, 2023
Thema:

1. SRW keeps giving me a pop up of Anti virus being unhealthy - Similar Threads - SRW keeps giving

2. SRW keeps giving me a pop up of Anti virus being unhealthy

in Windows 10 Gaming
    SRW keeps giving me a pop up of Anti virus being unhealthy: I have Windows 10 on my laptop. I work in a client's SRW and since I updated my Total AV virus protection I keep getting a pop up saying that the SRW has detected that the following products, Anti Virus are being reported as unhealthy in the Windows Security Center. Please...
  3. SRW keeps giving me a pop up of Anti virus being unhealthy

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    SRW keeps giving me a pop up of Anti virus being unhealthy: I have Windows 10 on my laptop. I work in a client's SRW and since I updated my Total AV virus protection I keep getting a pop up saying that the SRW has detected that the following products, Anti Virus are being reported as unhealthy in the Windows Security Center. Please...
  4. Hi, why is there anti-viruses popping up in my computer, not the browser, but the computer

Hi, why is there anti-viruses popping up in my computer, not the browser, but the computer: idk what to do https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/hi-why-is-there-anti-viruses-popping-up-in-my/44973491-3224-4f7c-b30c-6ee280904abe
  5. anti virus

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    anti virus: I BOUGHT A ACER ASPIRER 3 LAPTOP ON EBAY , I AM HAPPY WITH IT WAS NEW ONE OPENED BUT NOT USED ,I BOUGHT IT ON THE 09/2O21 BUT IT PREINSTALLED ANTIVRUS ON NORTON AND McAfee ? not sure if they are same company , but i am getting pestered by emails , and pop-ups when I TRY TO...
  6. Anti-Virus

Anti-Virus: Does Microsoft family features have anti-virus protection? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/anti-virus/ce4ea72a-e824-464f-9934-4d58e990b41c
  7. Anti-virus

Anti-virus: I turned off windows anti-virus temporarily. And after that, it says my antivirus is managed by my organization. Do you have any ideas on how to fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/anti-virus/e4ee73b4-9a3b-49bf-a111-30b138c063d6
  8. Anti-Virus

Anti-Virus: Which is the best anti-virus for Windows 10? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/anti-virus/1db9fa74-6a73-43c0-9d79-6d1eda9c0749
  9. anti virus

in Windows 10 Customization
    anti virus: Hi my anti virus is not activated and i don't have anyother anti virus program installed in my computer any soulotion ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/anti-virus/ee86beff-02f1-4265-854d-d048ab2a5b04
  10. Anti-Hacking Pop-up window

Anti-Hacking Pop-up window: Hello I was browsing through my computer then a window pops up and said that I had been hacked and I should call a certain number ! I am stupid enough that I called the number and followed all the steps... till I decided to search everything .. and here I am ! what...