Windows 10: SS3svc32.exe popping up on startup?

Discus and support SS3svc32.exe popping up on startup? in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Hi all! So, for the past few days when I start my laptop the file SS3svc32.exe keeps popping up and trying to make changes. It pops up twice (I click... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by MkeW, Oct 5, 2019.

1. MkeW Win User

SS3svc32.exe popping up on startup?

Hi all! So, for the past few days when I start my laptop the file SS3svc32.exe keeps popping up and trying to make changes. It pops up twice (I click no both times) and then stays away until next startup. I looked at the file location and it's with a program 'Sonic Suite 3' which I don't remember downloading and when I went to Apps in Windows Settings neither are listed. Is there a way for me to remove it? Thanks!

PS. I have Windows 10

:)

MkeW, Oct 5, 2019
  2. Bastet Win User

EXE in Startup folder not running

I have the same problem with MS works calendar reminder, the .exe is listed in the startup folder but at the time specified for the reminder it doesn't show the reminder pop-up.
    Tbh this was also a problem under Win 7 & 8/8.1 but rectified it by copying the alarm/calendar reminder .exe to the startup folder, this doesn't work with 10.

Bastet, Oct 5, 2019
  3. Avedis53 Win User
    Can't get GPU-Z to start with Windows 8.1 startup

I'm not sure how to do that. Could you list the steps for a noob?

Avedis53, Oct 5, 2019
  4. SS3svc32.exe popping up on startup?

Sonic Studios 3 startup request

Hi Andre

thanks for the reply

i followed your 1 option of uninstall and reinstall

and have same result, allow the following to make changes to your computer on start up

i then followed your second option

and can not see anything in the list which relates to Sonic studios or SS3Svc32 or 64.exe

there are several items remaining after hiding Microsoft services,

some which im happy to turn off but others id prefer to leave

Any suggestion would be appreciated

Regards

Bugstein79, Oct 5, 2019
Thema:

SS3svc32.exe popping up on startup?

1. SS3svc32.exe popping up on startup? - Similar Threads - SS3svc32 exe popping

2. CMD pops up at startup

in Windows 10 Gaming
    CMD pops up at startup: Split from this thread. Same for me, I used Avast which is known to have stopped almost every virus on earth, it doesn't detect any threats even though every time I start up, CMD opens completely empty and all my apps start running for 5 seconds then closing....
  3. CMD pops up at startup

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    CMD pops up at startup: Split from this thread. Same for me, I used Avast which is known to have stopped almost every virus on earth, it doesn't detect any threats even though every time I start up, CMD opens completely empty and all my apps start running for 5 seconds then closing....
  4. iCloud pop up on startup

in Windows 10 Gaming
    iCloud pop up on startup: Recently, the iCloud pop up is opening every time I start my PC. Can't seem to disable that and its annoying. Suggestions? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/icloud-pop-up-on-startup/f9cafeca-7dda-4a2b-ad17-b71c87e7ed3a
  5. Excel startup pop-up

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Excel startup pop-up: I intentionally deleted some reundant files from my hard drive. But now every time I start Excel a screen pops up saying "Sorry we couldn't find xxxx is it possible it was moved renamed or deleted". I don't need the file, it is just annoying that the screen keeps popping up....
  6. Win10 Log in: SS3Svc32.exe shows up...

Win10 Log in: SS3Svc32.exe shows up...: Hi All: when i turn my desktop PC on every day, this strange request comes on: it is an ".exe" file with the name: SS3Svc32.exe it comes on EVERYTIME i turn the PC on. may i ask if this is ok or something is wrong please? why is it asking me this each time? My Windows...
  7. Win10 Log in: SS3Svc32.exe

in Windows 10 Customization
    Win10 Log in: SS3Svc32.exe: Hi All: when i turn my desktop PC on every day, this strange request comes on: it is an ".exe" file with the name: SS3Svc32.exe it comes on EVERYTIME i turn the PC on. may i ask if this is ok or something is wrong please? why is it asking me this each time? thank...
  8. SS3svc32.exe popping up on startup

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    SS3svc32.exe popping up on startup: This nasty little pop up box appeared straight after the latest update for windows 10. I did this on 24.7.20 The box appears on every start-up when cancelled it reappears for a second time, then stays off until next start up. Apparently its sonic studios there have been...
  9. Powershell pops up at startup

Powershell pops up at startup: Powershell window pops up on startup and has to be removed via task manager or timeout. It's disabled in the start menu and I cannot delete it. Some posts suggest this indicates a malware infection, but all scans are negative....
  10. cmd.exe popping up on startup

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    cmd.exe popping up on startup: Every time i log in, my computer pops up the command prompt with path C:\windows\system32\cmd.exe, when i try to close it, it stops responding. After some time i closes automatically. Sometimes it even pops up 5 of them, opening and closing them. Does anyone have a solution?...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. ss3svc32.exe on startup

2. ss3svc32.exe windows 10

3. ss3svc32.exe windows 10 notification

4. ss3svc32 pop ups on start up,
  5. windows 10 SS3Svc32.exe,
  6. ss3svc32 exe on startup