Windows 10: ss3svc64.exe at start up

Discus and support ss3svc64.exe at start up in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; My ASUS PC was requesting ss3svc64.exe be allowed to make changes at start up. IT uninstalled sonic suite. Now I have no sound. Could that be because... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by GMSDGMSD, Mar 16, 2020.

1. GMSDGMSD Win User

ss3svc64.exe at start up

My ASUS PC was requesting ss3svc64.exe be allowed to make changes at start up. IT uninstalled sonic suite. Now I have no sound. Could that be because sonic suite was uninstalled?

:)

GMSDGMSD, Mar 16, 2020
  2. prarial Win User

Impossible to starts some exe files!

hello everyone,

I need help as I have tried all of what i have found in this and other forums, whitout any success.
    Since a week icant start some exe files and i dont know why only some!
    i have appleied what was described in Restore Default File Type Associations in Windows 10 Windows 10 Customization Tutorials ,
    but no better results.
    I have scanned my laptop for virus or malwares, and its clean.
    for example i want start Acronis, then win10 say cant find the file even so i try to start it directly from the exe file!
    same if i want to start ACDSee and some others applications.

For others files its perfectly ok, like AVG PCtune; Malwarebytes, Microsoft Office and so many others.

I have also tried to install again the sotware which doesnt start but it is the same.

Some people suggested that possibly a dll have been modified, but how to find out?
    I hope someone will be able to help me as my next step would be to fully reinstall windows and all applications.

Thanks a lot for your help

Regards

prarial, Mar 16, 2020
  3. Eric Ber Win User
    Can't run .exe file

Hi Phil,

There are several reasons why you are having issues running .exe files on your Windows 10 laptop. To assist you better, kindly answer the questions below:

• Have you made any changes to your laptop prior to this issue?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?
    • What is the error message that you received when running .exe files?

Regards.

Eric Ber, Mar 16, 2020
  4. ss3svc64.exe at start up

EVGA GTX 2xx series Reinbursement Service

XFX started it and Evga is doing the same. Evga is starting its own reinbursement program for those who bought the Evga 2xx series when they first came out. All you have to do is follow a few steps.

• Must be a new purchase from an authorized EVGA reseller. Step-ups do not qualify.
    • You have 14 days to register and upload a qualified invoice to claim your EVGA Bucks.
    • Only customers who purhased the EVGA GTX 280 or GTX 260 at the full Manufactured Suggested Reatil Price (MSRP) will qualify for the Reimbursement Program.
    • If between June 16th and July 7th you purchased an:
    • EVGA GTX 260 you will receive $75.00 in EVGA Bucks* or $60.00 Cash Back
    • EVGA GTX 280 you will receive $150.00 in EVGA Bucks* or $125.00 Cash Back
    The only thing this doesn't cover is the Step-up program. I'm fine with that because I got the price cut anyway. I just hope to get the card by this weekend if not early next week. I have a itch to bench. *Rockout :rockout:

Source: EVGA

Cold Storm, Mar 16, 2020
Thema:

ss3svc64.exe at start up

1. ss3svc64.exe at start up - Similar Threads - ss3svc64 exe start

2. exe often fails to start

in Windows 10 Gaming
    exe often fails to start: exe fails to start. 2 machines out of 3 exhibit problem. 1 win 10, 1 win 11. one beep when it fails. app built on win 10 with vb6.checked permissions, fire wall, exe association, virus, no luck....
  3. reappearing .exe pop-ups upon starting up pc

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    reappearing .exe pop-ups upon starting up pc: LConnectSystem.exe and gpuz.exe ask to make changes to my device every time I startup my pc and I was wondering if anyone knew how I could make it so this does not need to happen every time I turn on my pc.L-Connec3 installed...
  4. reappearing .exe pop-ups upon starting up pc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    reappearing .exe pop-ups upon starting up pc: LConnectSystem.exe and gpuz.exe ask to make changes to my device every time I startup my pc and I was wondering if anyone knew how I could make it so this does not need to happen every time I turn on my pc.L-Connec3 installed...
  5. reappearing .exe pop-ups upon starting up pc

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. Unrecognised exe file in start up menu: malware?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Unrecognised exe file in start up menu: malware?: This exe file is showing in my start up apps. It has no publisher information attached. Is it legitimate or malware?The file plus another similar file is in C:\Users\{username}\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Installer\...
  7. Start an exe program in FreeDOS?

Start an exe program in FreeDOS?: Hello all together just trying to reinstall windows in FreeDos from my sticker. Is it even possible to start the setup.exe or do I have to look for another way? Do I have to drag extra files onto the stick or is there a possibility? Picture as attachment...
  8. PC prompting me to allow ss3svc64.exe to run at startup. What should I do?

in Windows 10 Customization
    PC prompting me to allow ss3svc64.exe to run at startup. What should I do?: I have previously read that the program is connected to Sonic Suite 3. I am not familiar with the program BUT when I check task manager, I do see that it is running at startup. I do not see it installed under Programs so I cannot uninstall it from there. I have right-clicked...
  9. EXE files wont start

EXE files wont start: Hello, guys! I have an HP Laptop running Windows 10 Media Center Edition (Joke, It is actually Home) x64 and I've just downloaded an application used for TV when I'm gone, but it won't start! I've edited the registry, Ran as an Administrator, I can't start safe mode, nothing...
  10. starting up a stand-alone .exe file during booting

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    starting up a stand-alone .exe file during booting: I have a stand-alone .exe file, which I would like to start automatically during booting. Putting a shortcut in the W10 startup folder does not do the job. Does this only work for installed programs? 39463