Windows 10: SScreenshot and snippet path destroyed

Discus and support SScreenshot and snippet path destroyed in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hello- Whenever I take a screenshot on my laptop running windows 10, It doesn't save. I do ctrl + shift + prt scr, and use the snippet, but it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by KofiHair-Ralston, Nov 3, 2020.

1. SScreenshot and snippet path destroyed

Hello-

Whenever I take a screenshot on my laptop running windows 10, It doesn't save. I do ctrl + shift + prt scr, and use the snippet, but it doesn't save. I renamed the screenshots folder previously, and maybe that might be the problem. I made another folder in pictures called "Screenshots" but it still didn't work.

:)

KofiHair-Ralston, Nov 3, 2020

2. Add a path to $PATH?

what exactly do you need to decipher about that path line? also, what are you installing? perhaps i can help.

Easy Rhino, Nov 3, 2020
  3. Add a path to $PATH?

Yeah, I think you're right. I think the purpose of the echo command was to check if ~/bin was in the $PATH file. My problem is that I can't decipher the output and I don't know how to add ~/bin to the $PATH file.

Just for clarification, the snippet of instructions I gave is just a few steps in the installation process. Nothing is actually supposed to be installed with those steps.

Thanks for the reply.

angelkiller, Nov 3, 2020
  4. SScreenshot and snippet path destroyed

Snippet Tool + Recycle Bin

Snippet Tool: I found it in my new machine loaded with Windows 10. The Snippet does what it is supposed to however when sending an email either with the snippet as an attachment or copied to the email; the email is lost in "cyberspace" & never shows up

I deleted Snippet on a suggestion from "Microsoft Community" but now can't find the Microsoft Snippet Tool download. I've seen plenty "knockoffs" but want the Microsoft version.

Recycle Bin: I cannot find it anywhere. I tried to load the icon to my tray, (I do know how) but it never showed up nor is it in the list of programmes. I don't believe it is loaded.

This is a new HP machine (ordered from HP) with Windows 10 so what's up?

PhillipBradbury, Nov 3, 2020
Thema:

SScreenshot and snippet path destroyed

1. SScreenshot and snippet path destroyed - Similar Threads - SScreenshot snippet path

2. Snipping Tool not opening snippet when snippet notification pressed

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Snipping Tool not opening snippet when snippet notification pressed: Been using Snippet Tool on daily basis for a while. But couple weeks ago I got som issues with the tool that I haven't resolved yet.So my procedure is:1. Ctrl + Win + s2. Mark area to take snippet.3. Click on the notification to open Snipping tool4. Edit snippetMy issue is...
  3. Snipping Tool not opening snippet when snippet notification pressed

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Snipping Tool not opening snippet when snippet notification pressed: Been using Snippet Tool on daily basis for a while. But couple weeks ago I got som issues with the tool that I haven't resolved yet.So my procedure is:1. Ctrl + Win + s2. Mark area to take snippet.3. Click on the notification to open Snipping tool4. Edit snippetMy issue is...
  4. PrintScreen Snippet tool

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PrintScreen Snippet tool: Windows 11 - Until a few days ago my PrintScreen button key was saving screenshots to a folder I specified by simply pressing key. Suddenly when I try I have a Snippet Tool come up. The Snippet Tool doesn't work. Can anyone help me?...
  5. PrintScreen Snippet tool

PrintScreen Snippet tool: Windows 11 - Until a few days ago my PrintScreen button key was saving screenshots to a folder I specified by simply pressing key. Suddenly when I try I have a Snippet Tool come up. The Snippet Tool doesn't work. Can anyone help me?...
  6. **HELP!** Destroyed my Windows 10 path stuff

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    **HELP!** Destroyed my Windows 10 path stuff: So ugh I don't know if the topic I gave is right but I need help, a week ago I've fully f*cked up my computer by forcibly changing the path of my user folder, I've also dragged everything to the new user folder I made and it works just fine. When it comes to the apps and...
  7. snippet tool

snippet tool: Did MS just change how the snipping tool works? All of a sudden when I snip from twitter it makes it huge. Too large to fit in a twitter box. I have three computers and all of a sudden it is doing that on all three of them. Had no issues before. Mode is the same as when it...
  8. Snippets in Powershell?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Snippets in Powershell?: Hi, is there a way to have snippets in win10 Powershell for frequently used text? It seems to be in Powershell ISE but not Powershell. Thanks submitted by /u/moshka1000 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/l29t4m/snippets_in_powershell/
  9. snippet program stopped working

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    snippet program stopped working: I noticed the snippet program stopped working. I can draw a square selecting the part of the page I wish to copy, but instead of allowing me to save it the square disappears and nothing happens. If I try to inspect the scrapboard, it is on it, but I can't actually do anything...
  10. Snippets Manager

Snippets Manager: Anyone know of a snippets manager that does not overwrite what's in the clipboard when a snippet is pasted. Don't say it can't be done, I have one, but its old, no longer available and its license key is based on my ethernet MAC address. Basically I want to copy a link...