Windows 10: SSD activity light for the taskbar...?

Discus and support SSD activity light for the taskbar...? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Since my latest Win10 system does not have a SSD LED activity light, I am looking for one that show on the taskbar. I have two SSD drives. I need a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by vomacka, Mar 29, 2020.

1. vomacka Win User

SSD activity light for the taskbar...?

Since my latest Win10 system does not have a SSD LED activity light, I am looking for one that show on the taskbar. I have two SSD drives.

I need a program that is small and simple to use. Nothing fancy.

Simple..right?

OR

Is there an external SSD LED activity indicator light that plugs into a USB port?

I am doing a Google search right now, but would really like your opinion and suggestions on this.

Thanks for any and all help.

Scott

:)

vomacka, Mar 29, 2020

2. Taskbar disable, key command to activate

Hi,

Welcome to Microsoft community and thank you for posting your query.

Sorry for the inconvenience caused to you. Let me help you to fix the issue.

Let’s try simple troubleshooting steps and check if this helps. I would suggest you to auto hide the taskbar. Follow the below steps.

• Right click on the taskbar and select properties.
    • Check on the box Auto-hide taskbar, click on Apply and click on
      OK.
    Hope it helps. Keep posting us with the status we will be glad to help you.

Billion Debbarma, Mar 29, 2020
  3. Taskbar bug: switching to another window -will not appear at the front

Follow either of these steps to fix the issue with the Active window hiding behind.

Method 1:
    I suggest you to disable window by hovering over it with the mouse and check if it helps. To do so I suggest you to try the below given steps and check if it helps:

1. Press Windows key + X key and click on Control Panel.
    2. Select or click Ease of Access.
    3. Click or tap onEase of Access Centre.
    4. Click on Make the Mouse Easier to Use was uncheck Activate Window by hovering over it with the mouse.
    5. Check if issue is resolved.
    Method 2:
    I would suggest you to completely uninstall the touchpad driver and reinstall it. Kindly follow the below given steps.

1. Press “Windows key + X” and click on “Device Manager”.
    2. In the list of devices, you should see the touchpad drivers.
    3. Right click on the device and then select "Uninstall".
    4. In the uninstall dialog, make sure you select the option to delete the driver package from the system. This causes the driver package installed earlier to be deleted.
    5. In the Action menu of Device manager, select “Scan for Hardware changes” option. This will cause the device driver to be reinstalled. Once the driver is installed, close all windows and restart the computer.

ChojiTiger, Mar 29, 2020
  4. Yaqub K Win User

System Icons on taskbar

Hi,

Thank you for posting on Microsoft Communities.

Are you referring to the clock system icon on the taskbar?

If so, I suggest you to follow the steps mentioned below:

• Click on the search bar on the taskbar.

• Type system icons.

• Under Turn System Icons ON or OFF, turn On the Clock and check with the issue.

Hope it helps.

Yaqub K, Mar 29, 2020
Thema:

1. SSD activity light for the taskbar...? - Similar Threads - SSD activity light

2. Taskbar stays on light theme

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Taskbar stays on light theme: As you can see, I actually use the dark theme, but the taskbar somehow doesn't change to the dark theme too. Is this a bug? because before I updated to this version of windows 11 it was okay. I've tried to check for updates again but, it says that I'm up to date.Edition...
  3. Taskbar stays on light theme

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Taskbar stays on light theme: As you can see, I actually use the dark theme, but the taskbar somehow doesn't change to the dark theme too. Is this a bug? because before I updated to this version of windows 11 it was okay. I've tried to check for updates again but, it says that I'm up to date.Edition...
  4. Night Light Activates When Off

in Windows 10 Customization
    Night Light Activates When Off: My desktop screen dims and changes to a warm tone every night at 7pm despite Night Light being off and there is no Night Light schedule active. I have gone as far as deleting the driver and restarting the computer. Yet it continues and I can't figure out how to make it stop....
  5. Help In replacing an hdd activity light

in Windows 10 Support
    Help In replacing an hdd activity light: Musetex phantom ATX midtower case(903-S6) and the activity light for the hard drive isn't working. I have a replacement but I have never replaced an hdd activity light before.(There's a pin for the front umbelacles which I have corrected) Any tips/help would be appreciated...
  6. Taskbar orange light

Taskbar orange light: I got a problem about orange shining. It used to shine when I get notification in the app, and after opening the app this orange light used to disappear. But now even if I open app and check the notification, it keeps shining orange until I close the app. How I can fix it?...
  7. Modem activity light blinking continuously

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Modem activity light blinking continuously: Suddenly the modem / router activity light is blinking continuously even without any network / internet traffic (when the computer is on of course) The Modem / router is an Arris I found this a few days ago in reliability history, anything to do with it? Installation...
  8. Modem activity light blinking continuously

in Windows 10 Support
    Modem activity light blinking continuously: Suddenly the modem / router activity light is blinking continuously even without any network / internet traffic (when the computer is on of course) The Modem / router is an Arris I found this a few days ago in reliability history, anything to do with it? Installation...
  9. How do I change the "Light Mode" taskbar without activation?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How do I change the "Light Mode" taskbar without activation?: I just installed Windows 10 after a failed Linux install.Seeing the taskbar being on Light Mode hurts my eyes, it just looks so ugly but I can't change it because It's not activated. submitted by /u/__iaskstuff__ [link] [comments]...
  10. Taskbar suddenly changed color to light

Taskbar suddenly changed color to light: Hi, suddenly and without any explicit action taken place, my taskbar color changed color from black/dark to white/light. How come? And how to get it back to black without changing theme. (I'm using a Windows 5 images standard theme, see below.) Thanks! [ATTACH]...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. dixc activity light taskbar