Windows 10: SSD became RAW after switching from Linux to Windows and it´s no longer accesible

Discus and support SSD became RAW after switching from Linux to Windows and it´s no longer accesible in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello, I´ve reinstalled my laptop from Linux Xubuntu to Windows 10. I have to disks in my laptop, 1 SSD 128 GB and 2 HDD 1TB. Before I´ve started using... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by marejak023, Feb 23, 2021.

1. SSD became RAW after switching from Linux to Windows and it´s no longer accesible

Hello, I´ve reinstalled my laptop from Linux Xubuntu to Windows 10. I have to disks in my laptop, 1 SSD 128 GB and 2 HDD 1TB. Before I´ve started using Linux, I´ve had the booting and system on the SSD and I was downloading ma data on HDD but now when I reinstalled it, my SSD became type "RAW" and system and booting got downloaded on the HDD and the SSD is not accesible. I want to have my system on SSD and data on HDD. Does anybody have solution? I am really worried. I don´t have any valuable data on my laptop so there is no problem with reinstallation. Thanks.

:)

marejak023, Feb 23, 2021

2. Switch to Linux ??

Find a suitable Linux forum and request comments from people who converted from Linux to Windows, in particular on

• Stability
    • Ease of use
    • Availability of external help in case of trouble
    • Availability of applications, games
    • Data exchange with the Windows world

Frederik Long, Feb 23, 2021
  3. Switch to Linux ??

after the major windows 10 failure

I can't stop thinking to switch to Linux

but I never use Linux

any suggestions ?

Win10_2019, Feb 23, 2021
  4. SSD became RAW after switching from Linux to Windows and it´s no longer accesible

SSD stops and freezes laptop

Couple of updates:

1. I created a Linux boot USB key, and monitored my SSD under Linux, so this is evidently not a Windows issue, and
    2. I loaded new firmware for the SSD, and my system seems to be functioning normally now. What a pleasure using a PC that doesn't consistently freeze up.

Thanks to all y'all for your suggestions!

Regards,

Dave

DavidMiller36415, Feb 23, 2021
Thema:

SSD became RAW after switching from Linux to Windows and it´s no longer accesible

1. SSD became RAW after switching from Linux to Windows and it´s no longer accesible - Similar Threads - SSD became RAW

2. The hard drive that windows is installed on became RAW

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The hard drive that windows is installed on became RAW: I was playing games until the laptop suddenly crashed. I tried to restart it but it just booted into recovery mode and it couldn't start. I checked and it said the hardrive is RAW. I am also unable to format the drive using the clean command in diskpart. Everytime i tried to...
  3. The hard drive that windows is installed on became RAW

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    The hard drive that windows is installed on became RAW: I was playing games until the laptop suddenly crashed. I tried to restart it but it just booted into recovery mode and it couldn't start. I checked and it said the hardrive is RAW. I am also unable to format the drive using the clean command in diskpart. Everytime i tried to...
  4. The hard drive that windows is installed on became RAW

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. NTFS Win10 booting SSD became RAW after crash

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    NTFS Win10 booting SSD became RAW after crash: I was switching tabs on Firefox when everything froze. I got the BSoD and it restarted. BIOS popped up asking if I what settings to use enter setup or use previous. After use previous didn't work, I went into Bios and set to the correct settings. But when it would boot, the...
  6. switching back from linux to windows

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    switching back from linux to windows: so i've been trying to get back to windows for the past 2 hours and all i get is a media driver missing. yes i have tried switching usb ports. any fixes? pls i am really tired from doing this. submitted by /u/tektek_27 [link] [comments]...
  7. Switching from linux to windows 10

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Switching from linux to windows 10: Hey guys, around mid October i switched from Windows 10 to linux in search of more storage space, but i am realizing now that I like and need windows, for school and other things, and linux is more for the computerly knowleged. As i put above, i have owned windows 10 before,...
  8. Switching from Manjaro/Linux to Windows

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Switching from Manjaro/Linux to Windows: I posted this question on the Manjaro Linux forum, and someone directed me to here. Now, I switched from Windows 10 to Manjaro and I want to switch back, mainly because I can't play most of my games with Linux. I already have a 8GB USB with Windows 10 on it. However, it's not...
  9. Switching from Manjaro to Linux

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Switching from Manjaro to Linux: I posted this question on the Manjaro Linux forum, and someone directed me to here. Now, I switched from Windows 10 to Manjaro and I want to switch back, mainly because I can't play most of my games with Linux. I already have a 8GB USB with Windows 10 on it. However, it's not...
  10. Switching from Windows to Linux

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Switching from Windows to Linux: Hello I am Nikhil Bansal and I am a college student. I am using original windows 10 but as per my college course curriculum I have to work on Linux. I can switch to linux but then I will lost my original windows. Right? So what should I do as I am a student and also wants...