Windows 10: SSD compressed false

Discus and support SSD compressed false in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; My nvme SSD shows compressed false in the intel driver and support assistant, will this cause any serious problem and why this happen? [ATTACH]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by yqyq35, Apr 2, 2020.

1. yqyq35 Win User

SSD compressed false

My nvme SSD shows compressed false in the intel driver and support assistant, will this cause any serious problem and why this happen?
    SSD compressed false b1d8e32b-6001-439b-87b1-eea5a1e4f652?upload=true.png

:)

yqyq35, Apr 2, 2020

2. Automatic Windows directory compression on SSD not working on clean install.

Hi Adam,

Sorry for the late reply.

Compression rate could depend on the hardware you are using. I suggest you to have a word with SSD manufacturer on this.

Regards,

Waseemulla S, Apr 2, 2020
  3. Graviton Win User
    Is "compress OS Drive" worth it on SSD?

My SSD is running out of disk space, and I see that "Compress your OS drive" is suggested as a means to save some disk space.

SSD compressed false v4jVF.png

My questions:

1. I'm not sure whether there are any performance penalty associating with compressing the OS drive.
    2. And I'm not even sure whether this option is the same with "Compress this drive to save disk space" at the C drive property as per below. This option does seem to come with performance penalty.

SSD compressed false Y385l.png

Edit:

My PC information:

1. Windows 10
    2. 12GB RAM
    3. 4 Cores with Intel i7

Graviton, Apr 2, 2020
  4. SSD compressed false

System and compressed memory, messing up everything help please SSD compressed false :(

I've tried all the suggestions listed, but the usage is still high. system
    and compressed memory

simontezzo, Apr 2, 2020
Thema:

SSD compressed false

1. SSD compressed false - Similar Threads - SSD compressed false

2. False positive??

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    False positive??: Hello! I downloaded a file from web and I think I got viruses or malware from it. First, Windows Defender notified me that I got malware and I deleted all the temp and patched files from my laptop and scanned it after with Microsoft Security Scan and it said I have 0 files...
  3. SSD Drive C and Drive D compressed: FALSE. What does this "false" mean here, and is it good...

SSD Drive C and Drive D compressed: FALSE. What does this "false" mean here, and is it good...: Hello,When I use Intel® Driver & Support Assistant and check my storage Samsung SSD Evo 970 Plus, I see this screen below.I wonder if it is fine or something goes wrong.C:Compressed: FALSED:Compressed: FALSEPLEASE HELP ME UNDERSTAND WHY IT IS FALSE.Thank you a lot....
  4. SSD Drive C and Drive D compressed: FALSE. What does this "false" mean here, and is it good...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    SSD Drive C and Drive D compressed: FALSE. What does this "false" mean here, and is it good...: Hello,When I use Intel® Driver & Support Assistant and check my storage Samsung SSD Evo 970 Plus, I see this screen below.I wonder if it is fine or something goes wrong.C:Compressed: FALSED:Compressed: FALSEPLEASE HELP ME UNDERSTAND WHY IT IS FALSE.Thank you a lot....
  5. SSD Drive C and Drive D compressed: FALSE. What does this "false" mean here, and is it good...

in Windows 10 Gaming
  6. SSD Drive C and Drive D compressed: FLASE. What does this "false" mean here, and is it good...

SSD Drive C and Drive D compressed: FLASE. What does this "false" mean here, and is it good...: Hello,When I use Intel® Driver & Support Assistant and check my storage Samsung SSD Evo 970 Plus, I see this screen below.I wonder if it is fine or something goes wrong.C:Compressed: FALSED:Compressed: FALSEPLEASE HELP ME UNDERSTAND WHY IT IS FALSE.Thank you a lot....
  7. False threat or not?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    False threat or not?: Hello, I was on discord chilling with my mates and i recieved a notification that my bitdefender blocked something that could potentially be a threat. It blocked something related to a microsoft app so idk if it's a false alarm or not....
  8. compress

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    compress: I need windows to compress pictures when I have them in Outlook or Word https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/compress/cad10348-601f-4644-95ff-2e9b81ee9ae3
  9. False negative or false positive ?

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    False negative or false positive ?: Win 10 Home 10586.164 Did a Sfc /scannow. Result : found corrupted files but unable to repair some of them. Did a dism..../restorehealth. Result : Restore operation successful. Did a sfc /scannow right after dism. Result : found corrupted files but unable to...
  10. SSD upgrade and Memory compressed question

in Windows 10 Support
    SSD upgrade and Memory compressed question: Good Day, Managed to upgrade my wife's toshiba laptop to SSD. The unit has 4 Gbs of memory and when it is viewed in Task Manager is indicates the usage and some "compressed memory". I recall from the past that there is a memory setting somewhere but can no longer find it....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. ssd compressed false