Windows 10: SSD corrupted after Update.

Discus and support SSD corrupted after Update. in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; After the recent update my pc won't boot. Tried another driver everything else works fine. Is there any way I can troubleshoot or repair the ssd... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/alfisher_h, Jan 17, 2021.

1. SSD corrupted after Update.

After the recent update my pc won't boot. Tried another driver everything else works fine. Is there any way I can troubleshoot or repair the ssd

submitted by /u/alfisher_h
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/alfisher_h, Jan 17, 2021

2. Is my SSD Corrupted?

Flash the SSD drive Firmware to the latest version if there is an update

Back-up your important folders

Enable AHCI in BIOS

Re-install Windows or your OS

Check to see if there are problems and if so then start an RMA and repeat the steps.

H 3 L L S M A N, Jan 17, 2021
  3. zbook Win User
    Programs not working

In post 26 there were steps listed to fix the operating system corruption.
    Are you able to follow them?
    In post 29 was the suggested dism repair command.

zbook, Jan 17, 2021
  4. rtwjunkie Win User

SSD corrupted after Update.

geforce experience takes an age to load..

Well that's why I asked. Mine is on SSD and takes 11 seconds. Your list of games will not appear if it has not checkd for updated suggested settings for awhile until it checks.

When it says it is refreshing the game list, it is checking, because NVIDIA periodically updates suggested settings. Plus it will look for those for new games you have installed.

So, the less it is run, the slower it will be.

rtwjunkie, Jan 17, 2021
Thema:

SSD corrupted after Update.

1. SSD corrupted after Update. - Similar Threads - SSD corrupted Update

2. SSD Corruption

in Windows 10 Gaming
    SSD Corruption: Hello, on 4.2.2022. I left my PC on when I was going to school because I was downloading something and I set it to go to sleep in about 45 minutes which was enough for the thing I was downloading to download. When I came back from school my pc was still on and hours have...
  3. SSD Corruption

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    SSD Corruption: Hello, on 4.2.2022. I left my PC on when I was going to school because I was downloading something and I set it to go to sleep in about 45 minutes which was enough for the thing I was downloading to download. When I came back from school my pc was still on and hours have...
  4. SSD Corruption

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. SSD Corrupt

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    SSD Corrupt: I have an HP pavilion590 with dual boot. I have an SSD disk that boots up but every visible file on it shows errors and reboots I've tried booting USB system creator but it also shows SSD as corrupt after loading. Normally with good disks, the system works well. I don't...
  6. Windows Update Corrupted ? My SSD

Windows Update Corrupted ? My SSD: My laptop was working just fine until I installed a windows update one day almost a month ago. My computer shut down in the middle of the update and since then I have been unable to boot up windows on it. I have a recovery drive that I've been using and I've tried System...
  7. Corrupt SSD

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Corrupt SSD: A while back, I replaced the HDD in a Sony PS3 Slim with a 480GB SSD to try to speed it up. The system said it had to be formatted, so I formatted it. The formatting stalled at about 90% and now the SSD is corrupted. I put it in an Inateck USB 3.0 drive enclosure and...
  8. ssd corruption

ssd corruption: 5 times this year i’ve had to reinstall windows after being unable to boot. orginal motherboard had bios updates as did all other devices including the ssd’s. since then i’ve replaced the motherboard. all drives pass system checks and smart is okay. p.s.u was replaced as...
  9. Corrupted Recycle bin after installing SSD

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Corrupted Recycle bin after installing SSD: The Toshiba Satellite laptop boots up fine after converting from HDD to SSD . After several restarts, I suddenly get the message "Windows Recycle bin is corrupted etc " I deleted the items but the message wont go away . Finally after a search , I ran at elevated command "rd...
  10. SSD boot drive corrupted after Oct 10 failed update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    SSD boot drive corrupted after Oct 10 failed update: Yes my ssd boot sector is no longer recognized after Oct 10 2018 failed update. Windows 10 Pro. Samsung 680 evo 500GB will no longer boot. I can use the drive as a storage drive still works like that. It is formatted in dynamic mode sectors and no provisioning (Ack)...