Windows 10: SSD crashing my computer

Discus and support SSD crashing my computer in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hello, can someone help me understand why after installing a SSD on my computer, it is crashing? Here is the model: MX500 2TB SSD 3D TLC NAND SATA... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Mister Christopher, Nov 24, 2020.

1. SSD crashing my computer

Hello, can someone help me understand why after installing a SSD on my computer, it is crashing? Here is the model:

MX500 2TB SSD 3D TLC NAND SATA III 6Gb/s 2.5" Internal Solid State Drive

:)

Mister Christopher, Nov 24, 2020
  2. Nikhar_K Win User

Microsoft Store Games Crash When Installed On SSD

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

Please reply to the following questions to help you further:

• Have you installed Windows in SSD or in HDD?
    • How are you moving the applications to SSD?
    • What is the error code/message you get when the computer crashes?

In the meantime, I suggest you to refer the troubleshooting steps in the article
    Fix problems with apps from Microsoft Storeand see
    if that helps in resolving the issue.

You can also, download the Chipset and Storage drivers from the manufacturer website of the motherboard and update them.

Hope it helps.

Please reply with the status of the issue, we will be glad to help you further.

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Nikhar_K, Nov 24, 2020
  3. peach1971 Win User
    all games crash!

I suggest you run rthdribl > http://www.daionet.gr.jp/~masa/archives/rthdribl_1_2.zip
    Increase the window size step by step and watch your vga temps permanently.
    What happens?
    If it crashes, run at stock speeds as suggested before and retry.

P.S.: When your system locks, does the display signal turn off after a time?
    Stuttering sound or no sound at all when freezing?
    What X1800XT model do you own exactly?

peach1971, Nov 24, 2020
  4. SSD crashing my computer

all games crash!

ive watch my temps and both the cpu and gpu are within normal ranges. when it freezes it simply freezes the image and stops the sound. i must reboot to get back to windows.

Easy Rhino, Nov 24, 2020
Thema:

SSD crashing my computer

1. SSD crashing my computer - Similar Threads - SSD crashing computer

2. Computer keeps crashing due to high SSD activity

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer keeps crashing due to high SSD activity: For a while now at least a few months back, my computer keeps crashing every 20-30 mins after I boot it back up and just a few days ago, it's been getting worse where it even crashes while I'm actively using it. I recently had to uninstall apps/software I no longer use that...
  3. Computer keeps crashing due to high SSD activity

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Computer keeps crashing due to high SSD activity: For a while now at least a few months back, my computer keeps crashing every 20-30 mins after I boot it back up and just a few days ago, it's been getting worse where it even crashes while I'm actively using it. I recently had to uninstall apps/software I no longer use that...
  4. Games crash my computer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Games crash my computer: Hello. I bought a new custom computer almost two years ago custom windows 10 professional, AMD Radeon Vega 8 Graphics. At first it worked perfectly, except one or two games would crash it. This problem has gotten progressively worse, and now any game will crash it. I have...
  5. Games crash my computer

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Games crash my computer: Hello. I bought a new custom computer almost two years ago custom windows 10 professional, AMD Radeon Vega 8 Graphics. At first it worked perfectly, except one or two games would crash it. This problem has gotten progressively worse, and now any game will crash it. I have...
  6. My father's computer crashed

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My father's computer crashed: My father computer crashed. Pls tell what caused to crash.Dump File https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-fathers-computer-crashed/5ceed555-9722-49c9-84c7-5a6e54975be1
  7. Crash - Boot - No SSD

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Crash - Boot - No SSD: Last month my PC was showing 'There was some problem restarting your PC' message and was auto restarting while. I searched some similar problems and their solutions. Tried some steps it didn't worked so I moved to Ubuntu due to mywindows crash , but I came back because a...
  8. Crash - Boot - No SSD

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Crash - Boot - No SSD: Last month my PC was showing 'There was some problem restarting your PC' message and was auto restarting while. I searched some similar problems and their solutions. Tried some steps it didn't worked so I moved to Ubuntu due to mywindows crash , but I came back because a...
  9. My SSD crashed

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My SSD crashed: My SSD crashed and my pc is stuck in reboot mode bc windows isnt installed in the ssd i buy power told me to buy a flash drive and download something from microsoft but idk what to download...
  10. Holy Shit. Windows keeps downloading things to my SSD and my computer keeps crashing...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Holy Shit. Windows keeps downloading things to my SSD and my computer keeps crashing...: submitted by /u/ProjectGroceries [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/dpi8ux/holy_shit_windows_keeps_downloading_things_to_my/