Windows 10: Ssd damaged box

Discus and support Ssd damaged box in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I just received in the mail from Best buy a ssd damaged box. Should I exchange it? [img] [img] 152928 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by CapFlam128, Mar 25, 2020 at 3:47 PM.

1. Ssd damaged box

I just received in the mail from Best buy a ssd damaged box. Should I exchange it?
    Ssd damaged box [​IMG]

Ssd damaged box [​IMG]

:)

2. Cheap Photo box that will get the job done

WEll i took on this project for PP hes a hardware reviewer and wants to get the professional looking pics for the Pc parts

Materials:
    • Big cardboard box
    • a razor
    • white material 3 yards
    • cone lights
    • stapler
    • medical tape
    • pvc pipe about 6 inches longer than your box
    • white paint any cheap finger paint would work
    the project I'm guessing will cost me $30 if it works out properly
    I will post pictures and step by step as i do it

3. Cheap Photo box that will get the job done

keep us posted. i'll be interested in this as i've been wanting to do one for a while.

Chicken Patty, Mar 25, 2020 at 8:26 PM
  4. Ssd damaged box

PC Build Steps

Ok just because I like steps i am going to create some steps. Please give me the stamp of approval/disapproval
    • Install system in case
      • Remember to connect SSD and optical to same SATA ports on motherboard
    • Turn on PC
    • setup HDD
    • run blend test in prime95 for 30-60 min
      • run realtemp at the same time
    • While in Prime95 test
      • if CPU goes above 70c in RealTemp, I have a leaky CPU
      • if my system locks up or blue screens, there is an instability in the system somewhere
      • if my system does not lock up or blue screen, my CPU is not damaged and I am in the clear!
    What do you guys think??

Thema:

Ssd damaged box

1. Ssd damaged box - Similar Threads - Ssd damaged box

2. Ssd damaged box

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Ssd damaged box: I just received in the mail from Best buy a ssd damaged box. Should I exchange it? [img] [img] 152928
  3. Water damage

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Water damage: So not really a Microsoft Surface or anything, but it is a Windows 10 laptop so I'm hoping I could get some help here. Last night when I was not around my (open) laptop, my water bottle had tipped over all over my keyboard. I found out a few mins after, during which my...
  4. Windows 10 damaged / damaged

Windows 10 damaged / damaged: Sometimes I have received (or what it seems) a Windows notification to say that it is damaged and I need to carry out instructions to prevent my files from being deleted. There is a countdown timer and a sharp beep that is really annoying. Is there anything I can run from...
  5. Damaged software

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Damaged software: Ijust scanned my computer and got this after the scan (\0bbde182910c763511889744ae1b0baa\BITF65D.tmp » CAB » mpasdlta.vdm - archive damaged - the file could not be extracted.)What is it and can it be fixed or should it be fixed?...
  6. Damaged file

Damaged file: How do I repair a damaged Adobe PDF file? MB https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/damaged-file/a3799082-2d08-4d96-81dd-0238b6868fcf
  7. Files are damaged

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Files are damaged: I have some very important files for my work in my USB but when I open them it says that the files are damaged. Please, I need these files urgently as I can do to have them back. Please help me...
  8. FILES DAMAGED BY VIRUSES…

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    FILES DAMAGED BY VIRUSES…: Hi. I need help to solve this problem, my files were damaged by a virus and all my documents were left with the extension uudjvu. Already pass three antivirus and other malware and the notebook is clean. There is some way to recover my files....
  9. disk structure damaged

in Windows 10 Support
    disk structure damaged: This is not really a Windows problem, but I'm posting this in case somebody can recommend a way to proceed. The system is legacy bios/mbr I experienced a "glitch", the computer froze with a strange diagonal pattern on the screen. Trying to reboot gave a black screen, no...
  10. Damaged disc

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Damaged disc: The 64 bit windows 10 installation disc I have is beyond help-so they tell me. I have the activation number that has never been used along with the UPC code as well. Can any Win ten be used to install? I want to install it on my windows 8 pro machine. Perhaps, I could...