Windows 10: ssd doesnt show up in bios

Discus and support ssd doesnt show up in bios in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; When i try to install windows it just gets in a infinite loop of asking my keyboard layout, i think it is because my ssd doesnt show up in the boot... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Zinf0, Apr 24, 2022.

1. Zinf0 Win User

ssd doesnt show up in bios

When i try to install windows it just gets in a infinite loop of asking my keyboard layout, i think it is because my ssd doesnt show up in the boot priority when im in boot mode uefi but if i go to legacy uefi it shows up but then when i try to donwload windows then it says some type of error or something about boot controller and switch to gpt or mbr i dont remeber what that i know how to do i just need help on the part that my ssd doesnt show up in just uefi boot mode.

:)

Zinf0, Apr 24, 2022

2. SSD Not showing in Device Manager after OS Reinstall

Hi Dan,

I've gone through the steps.

1. In DIsk management, no uninitialized disk showed up.

2,3,4 Not applicable since it doesnt show up in disk management.

Also, Minitool partition wizard doesn't see the SSD either, probably because the BIOS doesn't recognize the SSD (the drive type shows None).

5. Drive doesnt show up in Minitool so not doable.

6. The SSD is enabled in the BIOS. I've tried disabling then re-enabling.

As for updating the drivers, I've updated the IDE ATA/ATAPI controller drivers, and also tried Intel's SSD Toolkit to see drivers, but nothing found that's related to SSD.

The final step using seaTools says it doesnt test SATA.

Ruisen2000, Apr 24, 2022
  3. bios

Hi all i am new in this forum, i need meanings step by step of each item listed in the bios Phoenix-Award

central473, Apr 24, 2022
  4. ssd doesnt show up in bios

Videocard doesnt show display

So I just bought an new Asus GT630 (I know its not fast, but i dont game that much), to replace my GT520. They both dont have 6pin power connectors. the GT520 works fine, but whem i put in the GT630, the pc turns on, but it doesnt show anything, it even doesnt turn on the screen. Its not the power supply, i have already checked that.

Next week i will try another motherboard to test if its the card. Anybody any suggestions? a bios setting or something?

This are my specs:

Antec 450 watt
    Asus P5G41C-M LX
    Intel Q6600 OC @ 3.0 GHz
    Asus GT630 2GB
    8 GB kingston valueram
    64 GB SSD
    and a hard disk for storage.

Black.Raven, Apr 24, 2022
Thema:

ssd doesnt show up in bios

1. ssd doesnt show up in bios - Similar Threads - ssd doesnt show

2. Have a brand new ssd but doesnt show up for me to allocate,shows up in bios but not in...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Have a brand new ssd but doesnt show up for me to allocate,shows up in bios but not in...: Read toppic message https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/have-a-brand-new-ssd-but-doesnt-show-up-for-me-to/834ff925-1d2b-4e35-b190-cdd5281b94fa
  3. Have a brand new ssd but doesnt show up for me to allocate,shows up in bios but not in...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Have a brand new ssd but doesnt show up for me to allocate,shows up in bios but not in...: Read toppic message https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/have-a-brand-new-ssd-but-doesnt-show-up-for-me-to/834ff925-1d2b-4e35-b190-cdd5281b94fa
  4. Have a brand new ssd but doesnt show up for me to allocate,shows up in bios but not in...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. my new ssd doesnt show up

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my new ssd doesnt show up: so i bought a new ssd and plugged it into my computerit doesnt show up on explorer or even as unallocated space in disk managementany solutions for this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-new-ssd-doesnt-show-up/7048c1bd-0faf-4b9a-b388-c46c0c25b92f
  6. my new ssd doesnt show up

my new ssd doesnt show up: so i bought a new ssd and plugged it into my computerit doesnt show up on explorer or even as unallocated space in disk managementany solutions for this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-new-ssd-doesnt-show-up/7048c1bd-0faf-4b9a-b388-c46c0c25b92f
  7. ssd doesnt show up in bios

ssd doesnt show up in bios: When i try to install windows it just gets in a infinite loop of asking my keyboard layout, i think it is because my ssd doesnt show up in the boot priority when im in boot mode uefi but if i go to legacy uefi it shows up but then when i try to donwload windows then it says...
  8. ssd doesnt show up in bios

in Windows 10 Customization
    ssd doesnt show up in bios: When i try to install windows it just gets in a infinite loop of asking my keyboard layout, i think it is because my ssd doesnt show up in the boot priority when im in boot mode uefi but if i go to legacy uefi it shows up but then when i try to donwload windows then it says...
  9. SSD not showing up in boot order in BIOS

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    SSD not showing up in boot order in BIOS: I have an SSD that I want to use as my boot drive. I recently cloned my 250GB HDD to my 240GB SSD with Macrium Reflect (I want to put the operating system on the SSD and use the HDD for storage of videos, large games, etc.) This SSD shows up in task manager, but when I go...
  10. SSD not showing up in BIOS

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    SSD not showing up in BIOS: Hey! Around one week ago my SSD started to troll me, and my PC started to get blue screen every day with an error code of UNEXPECTED_STORE_EXCEPTION, I didn't cared about it too much, I jist restarted my PC and ignored it. But today I started to get blue screens every 30...