Windows 10: SSD drive on windows 10 pro

Discus and support SSD drive on windows 10 pro in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; My laptop HP paviliondv6700 have a SSD drive,my question is can I use System Restore on SSD drive? So i'm a litle confuse about it,Idid use in the past... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by HectorEdenburg, May 22, 2022.

1. SSD drive on windows 10 pro

My laptop HP paviliondv6700 have a SSD drive,my question is can I use System Restore on SSD drive? So i'm a litle confuse about it,Idid use in the past onregular HDD ,but ihere on SSD drive need to Uninstalled,so what should Ido?

:)

HectorEdenburg, May 22, 2022
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, May 22, 2022
  3. crownele Win User
    Hard drives listed as SSD drives

Upgraded to Win 10 Pro from Win 7 Pro.

Have 2 Hard drives in Raid 1 set up.

Win 10 lists these drives as SSD drives in System Properties.

How do I change the listing of these drives to HD so I can optimize them?

crownele, May 22, 2022
  4. Delta6326 Win User

SSD drive on windows 10 pro

Delta6326, May 22, 2022
Thema:

SSD drive on windows 10 pro

1. SSD drive on windows 10 pro - Similar Threads - SSD drive pro

2. SSD drive on windows 10 pro

in Windows 10 Gaming
    SSD drive on windows 10 pro: My laptop HP paviliondv6700 have a SSD drive,my question is can I use System Restore on SSD drive? So i'm a litle confuse about it,Idid use in the past onregular HDD ,but ihere on SSD drive need to Uninstalled,so what should Ido?...
  3. SSD drive on windows 10 pro

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    SSD drive on windows 10 pro: My laptop HP paviliondv6700 have a SSD drive,my question is can I use System Restore on SSD drive? So i'm a litle confuse about it,Idid use in the past onregular HDD ,but ihere on SSD drive need to Uninstalled,so what should Ido?...
  4. SSD drive full in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    SSD drive full in Windows 10: I had 20 gb available on my C: drive two weeks ago, and now it's full. I haven't downloaded anything that has taken over 1 gb. Where did my space go? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ssd-drive-full-in-windows-10/3e5bb452-7042-485c-a884-c4fcd87c76e5
  5. SSD drive full in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    SSD drive full in Windows 10: I had 20 gb available on my C: drive two weeks ago, and now it's full. I haven't downloaded anything that has taken over 1 gb. Where did my space go? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ssd-drive-full-in-windows-10/3e5bb452-7042-485c-a884-c4fcd87c76e5
  6. SSD drive full in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. BCD Error in Windows 10 pro using ssd drive

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BCD Error in Windows 10 pro using ssd drive: Windows 10 pro version number: 21H1 (OS Build 19043.1165) Hello, First of all I want to apologize if my post is the same with others. This is my first here and I am really frustrated. This is the story.... I bought a second hand all-in-one pc with i5 7th gen with 8gb of ram...
  8. Windows 10 pro BSOD and losing visibility of my SSD drive

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 pro BSOD and losing visibility of my SSD drive: Hi to all of you good people. I have a problem with BSOD. I suspect it is coused by my SSD drive but i am not shure. Please can you help me analyse mini dump files so i can have more info on what is a problem with my pc. All drivers are updated. Vents are clean and...
  9. Replace SSD on Laptop with Windows 10 Pro

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Replace SSD on Laptop with Windows 10 Pro: Am trying to replace existing 128 Gb SSD with a new Sandisk Ultra 3D SSD using a Sata USB Cable. The SSD does not show as a drive so not able to clone the existing SSD. It does show under Disk Management but without any assigned drive. Screenshot shows the new SSD as Disk...
  10. Install Windows 10 Pro on new SSD hard drive

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Install Windows 10 Pro on new SSD hard drive: My church has received a Dell Latitude E5540 as a donation. The hard drive has been wiped and boots up only to bios. I want to replace the hard drive with an SSD and install Windows 10 Pro. How to do I buy Windows 10 Pro and install it?...