Windows 10: ssd filling up automatically for no reason

Discus and support ssd filling up automatically for no reason in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; i bought new gaming laptop g3 3579. it has 128gb ssd and 1tb hdd . i just using laptop for browsing . but my c drive ssd storage space is keep... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by TusharGera, Jun 30, 2020.

1. ssd filling up automatically for no reason

i bought new gaming laptop g3 3579. it has 128gb ssd and 1tb hdd . i just using laptop for browsing . but my c drive ssd storage space is keep decreasing for no reason . i searched in youtube of disk defragment . so i install software but it make it worst . my free space turn from 40gb to 27gb . this is my first gaming laptop so i dont know . any solution :

:)

TusharGera, Jun 30, 2020
  2. CACTISHAN Win User

SSD filling up

Hi, I have a 120GB SSD with my OS on and a 1TB HDD with everything else on. I have moved all my temporary file locations to the HDD, but my SSD randomly fills up. I used CCleaner to clear about 16GB from the SSD. About 10 minutes later, I went and checked
    the space left, and it was completely full. When I first boot my computer, it says that there are 70GB's free, but this fills up as well.

CACTISHAN, Jun 30, 2020
  3. SSD keeps filling up

Hey Carlos

So i just did reinstall my windows operating system, through windows it self. And before i did it, the problem wasn't there.

And by slowly filling up, i mean that over time the SSD (or c drive) is being filled up with files. But when i look in the c drive, nothing has changed. And yes i have done so i can see all the hidden folders. Its a 120gb SSD and the windows installation
    fills up around 30-40gbit, so the rest is free space. It is slowly filling up the ~80gb up over 4-5 hours. Then when i restart the pc is back to the ~80gb of free space and slowly fills up again.

MikkelFriis, Jun 30, 2020
  4. ssd filling up automatically for no reason

SSD keeps filling up

My SSD keeps slowly filling up, when my computer is on. Then when i restart my computer, i takes around an hour, and it says the message "configuring windows". When the computer is launched again, my ssd i back to normal capacity, but slowly fills up again.
    But the wierd thing is, it only started to happen, after i did a complete re installation of my computer.

MikkelFriis, Jun 30, 2020
Thema:

ssd filling up automatically for no reason

1. ssd filling up automatically for no reason - Similar Threads - ssd filling automatically

2. C Drive filling up automatically for no reason

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    C Drive filling up automatically for no reason: whenever I restart my PC I see my C Drive is filling up automatically for no reason ,It has taken approx 20GB of space in last 3-4 restart cycle,I don't even have that fast internet that could download that much data without interrupting everything else....
  3. C Drive filling up automatically for no reason

in Windows 10 Gaming
    C Drive filling up automatically for no reason: whenever I restart my PC I see my C Drive is filling up automatically for no reason ,It has taken approx 20GB of space in last 3-4 restart cycle,I don't even have that fast internet that could download that much data without interrupting everything else....
  4. C Drive filling up automatically for no reason

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. SSD C: drive filling up for no reason

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    SSD C: drive filling up for no reason: I restarted my computer and had 30 gigs free, I then turned it off and and turned it on the next day, and it only had 8 gigs left. What is going on? I have ran disk cleanup, cleared temp folder, everything is updated, and am currently running a full scan with malwarebytes....
  6. My C: drive is filling up for no reason

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    My C: drive is filling up for no reason: I have recently been added a 1TB D: drive in my PC besides the 222 GB C: drive I had before. And since then for no reason my C: drive starts to fill up from 150GB free space to 46GB free space, it stays like that for a few days and then goes back to normal, and then again...
  7. help my SSD is filling up for no reason

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    help my SSD is filling up for no reason: help. My SSD is so full. like 100gb of storage are gone for no reason. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/help-my-ssd-is-filling-up-for-no-reason/8646728a-7e6a-4b47-9fb0-aa3822a0b0ad
  8. SSD keeps filling up

in Windows 10 Customization
    SSD keeps filling up: Hi i have just received a new laptop with a 120GB SSD with window installed on it and a 1TB HDD but everything i do goes straight to the SSD and i get an error no disk space left. how do i rectify this, i have uninstalled all my new programs to free up space but that...
  9. Storage keeps filling up for no reason

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Storage keeps filling up for no reason: This is a real problem I am having - Whenever I have about 210 MB left on my hard disk, the storage just fills itself up to like 16.9 MB. I did not save anything or download anything that time. Can someone help? 134743
  10. Hard Drive keeps filling up by itself automatically for no reason on Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    Hard Drive keeps filling up by itself automatically for no reason on Windows 10: [ATTACH] [ATTACH]There might be certain times when a logical partition of your hard disk could start filling up and running out of space rapidly. There can be a number of reasons for this. However, there is no particular reason for this [...] This post Hard Drive keeps...