Windows 10: SSD free space,Cant launch apps

Discus and support SSD free space,Cant launch apps in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I have problem with my computer.I usually pla games than my game crash and when i look at the disk free space its jumping from 20gb free space to 7gb... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Ezak_Vojta, Mar 21, 2021.

1. SSD free space,Cant launch apps

I have problem with my computer.I usually pla games than my game crash and when i look at the disk free space its jumping from 20gb free space to 7gb than back to 15gb every second i refresh it.Yeah and i cant launch any games apps or even not text block the apps just crash instantly.Any solution?

submitted by /u/Ezak_Vojta
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Ezak_Vojta, Mar 21, 2021

2. Get Started app wont launch

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. Appreciate your interest in using Windows 10.

To assist you better, I would like to ask what is the error message you get when the app is launched.

Suggest you to run the Windows Store Apps troubleshooter by following the steps below:

• Type “Troubleshooting” in search bar and press Enter.
    • Click on “View All” on top left pane.
    • Select “Windows Store Apps” from the list and follow the prompts for troubleshooting.

Hope the information is helpful. Feel free to
    write to us for any other assistance with Windows, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Eeshwar Kumar, Mar 21, 2021
  3. Altidias Win User
    Get Started app wont launch

Their is no error message in opens for like half a second then closes, and the Option Windows Store Apps is not there

Thanks

Altidias, Mar 21, 2021
  4. Nikhar_K Win User

SSD free space,Cant launch apps

Unable to launch Microsoft Store and Microsoft store apps.

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand how it could be when the applications doesn’t work as they are supposed to. We will look into this. However, please reply to the following questions to help you in a better way:

• Are you getting any error message?
    • Since when are you facing this issue?
    • Are you aware of any changes made on the computer recently?

In the meantime, I suggest you to follow the steps from the article
    Fix problems with apps from Microsoft Store
    to fix the issues with the Microsoft apps that are not launching. Also, follow the steps from the article

Microsoft Store doesn't launch
    to fix the issues you are facing in launching Store.

Hope it helps.

Please reply with the status of the issue, we will be glad to help you further.

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Nikhar_K, Mar 21, 2021
Thema:

SSD free space,Cant launch apps

1. SSD free space,Cant launch apps - Similar Threads - SSD free space

2. Can't free up SSD space

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't free up SSD space: I installed several games recently first valorant and when I installed it I had 124 GB free after like 2 days I uninstalled it and the free space was reduced to 112 GB. I installed witcher 3 game after that and there were some missing files after installing so I had to re...
  3. Can't free up SSD space

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't free up SSD space: I installed several games recently first valorant and when I installed it I had 124 GB free after like 2 days I uninstalled it and the free space was reduced to 112 GB. I installed witcher 3 game after that and there were some missing files after installing so I had to re...
  4. Cant Launch App

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cant Launch App: Heyhttp://www.texturemaker.com/download.phphttp://www.texturemaker.com/getfile.php?file=TextureMaker31Setup.exeI cant start this cute little abandonware app, can somebody help me? Windows version 21H2 Os build 19044. 1526...
  5. Cant Launch App

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Cant Launch App: Heyhttp://www.texturemaker.com/download.phphttp://www.texturemaker.com/getfile.php?file=TextureMaker31Setup.exeI cant start this cute little abandonware app, can somebody help me? Windows version 21H2 Os build 19044. 1526...
  6. cant launch apps

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    cant launch apps: whenever I try to open a app it goes to updating . help me find it out https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-launch-apps/45ec8fe1-0d93-408c-99a6-ee04d75c17c2
  7. Wide swings in free space on SSD

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Wide swings in free space on SSD: I have a Gigabyte Aero 15 X9 with the stock Intel 760P 1 TB SSD. CrystalDiskInfo 8.1 is reported that my drive is completely healthy Each time I use my computer, I generally notice a 1-2 GB swing in the available storage. I presume this has to do with temporary files and...
  8. free space on ssd

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    free space on ssd: My skill testing question is: why is it that in Explorer, I'll see the free space on my SSD down, let's say, about 30 Gigs. After a nice fresh reboot, that space is freed up. It seems this is is not a continual thing but once in a bit, I'll notice the free space isn't what...
  9. A Solution - Free Space OS SSD

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    A Solution - Free Space OS SSD: IF you have a smallish OS SSD and need/want to increase its free space and IF you use OneDrive and IF you have another drive available, internal or External, for storage... The OneDrive folder may account for a big chunk of the Used Space on the SSD. It may, even, be...
  10. ssd and hdd free up space

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    ssd and hdd free up space: Hello, i just bought a new laptop with two hard drives in it. i would like to use my ssd drive for editing purposes and the hdd to storrage my videos. the thing is that my ssd has the os in it and it only has 30 gb of space left. i am wondering if i could free some space on...