Windows 10: Ssd installation error

Discus and support Ssd installation error in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hello everyone, I need help I got an error message while trying to install windows on my ssd A blue screen appears after automatic restart to finish... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by xblade02003, Aug 3, 2020.

1. Ssd installation error

Hello everyone, I need help
    I got an error message while trying to install windows on my ssd
    A blue screen appears after automatic restart to finish installing,
    The error code is oxcooooo98

:)

xblade02003, Aug 3, 2020

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Aug 3, 2020
  3. Nikhar_K Win User
    Microsoft Store Games Crash When Installed On SSD

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

Please reply to the following questions to help you further:

• Have you installed Windows in SSD or in HDD?
    • How are you moving the applications to SSD?
    • What is the error code/message you get when the computer crashes?

In the meantime, I suggest you to refer the troubleshooting steps in the article
    Fix problems with apps from Microsoft Storeand see
    if that helps in resolving the issue.

You can also, download the Chipset and Storage drivers from the manufacturer website of the motherboard and update them.

Hope it helps.

Please reply with the status of the issue, we will be glad to help you further.

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Nikhar_K, Aug 3, 2020
  4. Tenforo Active Member

Ssd installation error

atioglxx.dll OpenGL Error ! Ssd installation error :(

*** errors in the installer !!!

* manuel make *

http://support.amd.com/us/kbarticles/Pages/CatalystAGPHotfix.aspx

Catalyst 9.9 Hotfix for Windows XP Professional and Home Edition

ati.com/drivers/hotfix/9-9_agp-hotfix_xp32_dd_ccc.exe

( install *Smile Ssd installation error :) )

C:\ATI\Support\9-9_agp-hotfix_xp32_dd_ccc

C:\ATI\Support\9-9_agp-hotfix_xp32_dd_ccc\Driver\XP_INF\B_86849\atioglxx.dl_

( X:\....\9-9_agp-hotfix_xp32_dd_ccc\Driver\XP_INF\B_ ,,,, \atioglxx.dl_ )

( ReName *Smile Ssd installation error :) )

atioglxx.dl_ -> atioglxx.dll

( Move *Smile Ssd installation error :) )

atioglxx.dll -> C:\WINDOWS\system32

restart PC ! OK *Smile Ssd installation error :)

ATi OpenGL (atioglxx.dll) No-Errors ! *Big Grin Ssd installation error :D

Tenforo, Aug 3, 2020
Thema:

Ssd installation error

1. Ssd installation error - Similar Threads - Ssd installation error

2. An error 4163 after SSD installing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    An error 4163 after SSD installing: Hello. I have BSD error 41 63 0x00000124. The error started to occur after replacement of an old HDD to new Kingston KC600 SSD. It is second drive in my system: Windows is installed on the first SSD and there wasn't any changes with it. Only replacement of second drive.I...
  3. An error 4163 after SSD installing

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    An error 4163 after SSD installing: Hello. I have BSD error 41 63 0x00000124. The error started to occur after replacement of an old HDD to new Kingston KC600 SSD. It is second drive in my system: Windows is installed on the first SSD and there wasn't any changes with it. Only replacement of second drive.I...
  4. An error 4163 after SSD installing

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. Partition error when installing windows in SSD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Partition error when installing windows in SSD: No windows installedMy laptop has 120gb Ssd trying to clean install in it. I got error every time we "couldn't create a new partition or locate an existing one".installing windows in SSD inserted inside in Hdd slot.I'm installing windows from usb.... & Caddy carrying a hdd...
  6. Partition error when installing windows in SSD

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Partition error when installing windows in SSD: No windows installedMy laptop has 120gb Ssd trying to clean install in it. I got error every time we "couldn't create a new partition or locate an existing one".installing windows in SSD inserted inside in Hdd slot.I'm installing windows from usb.... & Caddy carrying a hdd...
  7. 0xc000000e error after SSD installation

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    0xc000000e error after SSD installation: I attempted to install a Gammix S50 Lite 2TB SSD into my MSI GL72 6QD to replace the 1TB HDD it came with. I successfully installed the driver into what had been an empty slot then attempted to close it using the free version of Macrium. I copied each of the partitions from...
  8. New SSD windows install windows.exe error

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    New SSD windows install windows.exe error: For the past two days I have been attempting to setup my new SSD 970 evo 1tb with a clean install of windows from usb. However, I am encountering a problem I have worked on all day without being able to fix. Windows has been installed on the ssd, but when i try to boot from...
  9. error while installing Windows on ssd

error while installing Windows on ssd: Hi guys I want to install Windows 10 on my m.2 Samsung ssd ,but when the installation process is completed it's getting to this state[ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/error-while-installing-windows-on-ssd/14530455-5587-4f8f-a227-595930e3c545
  10. Clean Install Errors - Bad SSD?

Clean Install Errors - Bad SSD?: Was using computer like any other day and it became unresponsive. Music was still playing normally but nothing would respond. Couldn't even use CTRL+ALT+DEL. So I turned computer off. Restart wanted to do a 'Startup Repair', that seemed unresponsive as well. Can't get into...