Windows 10: Ssd m2 на ноутбук Asus GL752VW

Discus and support Ssd m2 на ноутбук Asus GL752VW in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Всем привет, купил сегодня ssd m2 Samsung 970 EVO на 250 гб Поставил в ноутбук, но он не отображается в BIOSE и в управление дисков Смотрел гайды не... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by ДмитрийRS, Feb 16, 2019.

1. Ssd m2 на ноутбук Asus GL752VW

Всем привет, купил сегодня ssd m2 Samsung 970 EVO на 250 гб
    Поставил в ноутбук, но он не отображается в BIOSE и в управление дисков
    Смотрел гайды не один не помог ssd m2 с ключом M
    Какие есть решение? Биус обновленный до последний версии

:)

ДмитрийRS, Feb 16, 2019
  2. fireberd Win User

Conexant Sound not working on ASUS GL752VW. No Audio Device Installed.

The Intel motherboard chipset drivers can be downloaded from the ASUS downloads.
    ROG GL752VW | ROG - Republic Of Gamers | ASUS Global

The listed chipset driver is a 2015 version. Probably a later one around but install that and see what happens.
    If it doesn't help, go to Intel | Data Center Solutions, IOT, and PC Innovation and download and install their updater program and it will scan your PC and probably will list a later chipset (.inf) file.

fireberd, Feb 16, 2019
  3. Migration from Hdd to m2.SSD

Recently I have purchased a new laptop (hp probook 450 G4) and a new original windows 10 home edition and now I want to upgrade my 1 TB Hdd to a new m2 ssd and my laptop supports another slot for the m2 ssd so I can run both
    the m2 ssd & hdd at the same time but I will make the m2 ssd the boot drive and the hdd will be the data drive.
    MY Question is how can I migrate system drive to the new m2 ssd without the need to reinstall windows or any other installed programs and there is another thing, when I checked the disk management I found 3 recovery partitions will I have to
    migrate them too or I have to migrate the system drive only

MostafaEl-Desoky, Feb 16, 2019
  4. spunk Win User

Ssd m2 на ноутбук Asus GL752VW

spunk, Feb 16, 2019
Thema:

Ssd m2 на ноутбук Asus GL752VW

1. Ssd m2 на ноутбук Asus GL752VW - Similar Threads - Ssd на ноутбук

2. Зависнув ноутбук на перестановці віндовс і так уже 2 доби

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Зависнув ноутбук на перестановці віндовс і так уже 2 доби: Ноутбук перезагружається весь час і на пів секунди в кінці запуску появляється синій екран з надписом установка Windows 64% це вже відбувається дуже довго мабуть цілих 2 доби Це фото я заскрінив з відео яке знімав бо встигнути сфотографувати неможливо Допоможіть рішити цю...
  3. Booting from M2 SSD

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Booting from M2 SSD: Hello,I had installed windows 10 on classic SSD and yesterday I bought new M2 SSD, plug in into my PC and install windows 11. I want to unplug the first SSD, but when I do it my PC not boot only Bios startup and I can't use this new M2 for boot. Can u please help with that if...
  4. Виснет ноутбук после поднятия крышки Ноутбук ASUS ROG Zephyrus G14 GA401QE-HZ092

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Виснет ноутбук после поднятия крышки Ноутбук ASUS ROG Zephyrus G14 GA401QE-HZ092: После того как я поднимаю крышку ноутбука не выключив его, вместо нормальной работы он зависает, то синий экран, то курсор зависает и точно так же если отойти от ноутбука и дождаться пока экран потухнет, после этого он лагает, выбивает ошибку и автоматически перезапускает...
  5. Виснет ноутбук после поднятия крышки Ноутбук ASUS ROG Zephyrus G14 GA401QE-HZ092

in Windows 10 Customization
    Виснет ноутбук после поднятия крышки Ноутбук ASUS ROG Zephyrus G14 GA401QE-HZ092: После того как я поднимаю крышку ноутбука не выключив его, вместо нормальной работы он зависает, то синий экран, то курсор зависает и точно так же если отойти от ноутбука и дождаться пока экран потухнет, после этого он лагает, выбивает ошибку и автоматически перезапускает...
  6. Spinning wheel on Asus Motherboards, either with M2 or SSD drives

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Spinning wheel on Asus Motherboards, either with M2 or SSD drives: I have 3 computers that I built all with Asus motherboards. Each one takes F-O-R-E-V-E-R to restart. They do come back up but usually after about a half hour of the black Asus bios splash screen and the Windows 10 spinning wheel. I can't for the live of me figure it out. It...
  7. M2 NVME SSD

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    M2 NVME SSD: How much exactly does Windows 10 benefit from being installed on an M2 NVME SSD compared to a SATA-600 SSD ? Other than a faster boot time, how exactly does windows benefit from the direct connection to the cpu that an NVME SSD offers?...
  8. Upgrading an M2 SSD

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Upgrading an M2 SSD: My laptop has a Kingston 128GB M2 drive, also a 1T HDD I'm looking to upgrade the 128Gb drive as you can tell, it's starting to get full, thats with me directing most downloads, saving etc to my D drive. so all i need is a M2 converter to USB and use a disc clone program to...
  9. Booting From M2.SSD

Booting From M2.SSD: I'm totally confused on this, as I'm old school computers and not this new stuff that is out there. Here's what I know. HP told me that with my Z220 Workstation that if I upgrade the BIOS that I could boot from an M2 SSD. So tonight I looked at my BIOS and saw all my drives...
  10. ASUS ROG GL752VW No Battery Is Detected

ASUS ROG GL752VW No Battery Is Detected: I have a recently purchased ASUS laptop as mentioned in title, and there seems to be issue after issue. As mentioned in a previous thread, I had problems with my sound card popping a crackling. After updating my BIOS drivers, this fixed the problem. Now I have a new...