Windows 10: SSD new recovery part added

Discus and support SSD new recovery part added in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Greetings One day I noticed that my poor system ssd of 112GB has two parts. The new part is Recovery of 850MB including the folder WindowsRE that has 3... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by zivshosh, Jun 22, 2018.

1. zivshosh Win User

SSD new recovery part added

Greetings
    One day I noticed that my poor system ssd of 112GB has two parts. The new part is Recovery of 850MB
    including the folder WindowsRE that has 3 files inside: boot.sdi 3MB. Winre.wim 390MB, ReAgent.xml 1K.
    Does anyone know what caused it?
    is it part of some windows updates (I am in Windows 10 Pro ver.1803 b17134.112)?
    Do I really need it? (I can run it over by recovering part of a clone I made by few backup programs)
    Thank you

:)

zivshosh, Jun 22, 2018
  2. Maria Fab Win User

New SSD with Recovery USB not recovering Windows 10

Hello,

The issue you're experiencing will require advanced troubleshooting steps so we suggest that you post your query on our
    TechNet forums for better assistance.

Regards.

Maria Fab, Jun 22, 2018
  3. Andre Da Costa, Jun 22, 2018
  4. yogurt_21 Win User

Data recovery software

The Big Useful List Of Free Useful Programs To Use Usually For Free

click the top spoiler and then look down to recovery.

All of the suggestions in the old threads were consolidated into that one.

yogurt_21, Jun 22, 2018
Thema:

1. SSD new recovery part added - Similar Threads - SSD recovery part

2. What to do after a new SSD is added

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What to do after a new SSD is added: I built a new PC, and reused my old 1tb HDD. I bought a new SSD as the HDD is running slow. The HDD has windows 10, my games and files on it. In the new computer, the SSD does not show up in file explorer, despite showing up in Disk Management. What should I do, and how can I...
  3. What to do after a new SSD is added

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    What to do after a new SSD is added: I built a new PC, and reused my old 1tb HDD. I bought a new SSD as the HDD is running slow. The HDD has windows 10, my games and files on it. In the new computer, the SSD does not show up in file explorer, despite showing up in Disk Management. What should I do, and how can I...
  4. What to do after a new SSD is added

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. New SSD added

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    New SSD added: Clone the windows drive or fresh installation of Windows in Windows 10.....which one is best???? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/new-ssd-added/54c41e59-c688-4551-b1fa-d17a47349518
  6. Glitchy BSODS after moving pc parts to new case, added new ram.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Glitchy BSODS after moving pc parts to new case, added new ram.: I7-9700k rx5700xt Msi z390a pro motherboard 32 gb 3600mhz corsair rgb pro ram evga 750 watt 80+ gold 1tb 860 evo ssd 2tb seagate firecudda dump files have been tested they show up as driver errors. I have rollled back used amd clean up utility. I have used DDU. I...
  7. Adding an SSD

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Adding an SSD: Hi everyone, haven't posted anything in a long while. Although I haven't got a problem per se, more of a technical question - I would like to add an SSD to my workstation that has a Gigabyte GA-X58A-UD3R motherboard but I'm not sure it's possible. I essentially would like to...
  8. Installing Windows on part of SSD

Installing Windows on part of SSD: Is it true that even when I install Windows on a one of four partitions of a new SSD, the wear-leveling algorithm found originally on the SSD, will spread the usage and data across the entire SSD and won't limit it just to the installation partition ?? 141689
  9. ADDING RECOVERY ENVIRONMENT TO SSD

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    ADDING RECOVERY ENVIRONMENT TO SSD: On last month I bought new Samsung SSD 860 EVO M.2 2280 and I installed windows 10 enterprise using windows 5.0 PE , I didn't used windows 10 DVD , instead I used install.wim and winre.wim after that all worked finely still yesterday night , Because I wanted...
  10. recovery part added to system sdd?

recovery part added to system sdd?: Greetings One day I noticed that my poor system ssd of 112GB has two parts. The new part is Recovery of 850MB including the folder WindowsRE that has 3 files inside: boot.sdi 3MB. Winre.wim 390MB, ReAgent.xml 1K. Does anyone know what caused it? is it part of some windows...