Windows 10: SSD no longer appearing / WIN 10

Discus and support SSD no longer appearing / WIN 10 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Mornin' all, I did a reset on my PC a week ago keeping my files, and when it rebooted my SSD was no longer available. I've done some google'fu & read... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by JeremyHeyer, Aug 14, 2020.

1. SSD no longer appearing / WIN 10

Mornin' all,

I did a reset on my PC a week ago keeping my files, and when it rebooted my SSD was no longer available. I've done some google'fu & read previous posts on the topic - so far...

+ The SSD does not appear in my disk management to be re-named as a drive
    + The SSD not appear in my system information under components > storage > disks
    + I have checked drivers, all are good/up to date
    + Win 10 is the current update

I've reached my max capability. Any assistance would be wonderful! I need that TB back!

-J

:)

JeremyHeyer, Aug 14, 2020

2. Jump Lists No Longer Appear

After the uninstallation of some software yesterday, I no longer have jump lists in my taskbar icons. I right click on them, and there's no response whatsoever. Right click functionality on the taskbar itself and in all other places appears to be normal. I'm hoping there will be a relatively simple registry key I can edit or something. Anyone have some suggestions?

lightwriter, Aug 14, 2020
  3. access BIOS settings in Win 10

I have an 8-year old computer running Win 10. I need to access the BIOS settings. It used to be the holding down the F2 key during startup would bring up the BIOS screen in Windows computers. But this no longer works. A web article listed a complicated
    series of steps leading to a reboot . . . but still no access to BIOS. Any suggestions?

R BruceBeckner, Aug 14, 2020
  4. m3110w Win User

SSD no longer appearing / WIN 10

Wifi network not appearing after recent Win 10 monthly patch

Someone else on another forum suggested I switch the wifi freq on my Android Nexus 5x. So I switched it from 5ghz to 2.4 and it worked! Problem solved. Now my Nexus hotspot is again appearing in my Win 10 list of available wifi networks. So problem was with Android and not Windows.

m3110w, Aug 14, 2020
Thema:

SSD no longer appearing / WIN 10

1. SSD no longer appearing / WIN 10 - Similar Threads - SSD longer appearing

2. 1440x900 no longer appearing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    1440x900 no longer appearing: i had 1440x900 resolution all the time prior the latest windows update. when i updated, windows locked on 1650x1050 and 1440 resolution is no longer an option. can somebody help me get that resolution again? thanks...
  3. 1440x900 no longer appearing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    1440x900 no longer appearing: i had 1440x900 resolution all the time prior the latest windows update. when i updated, windows locked on 1650x1050 and 1440 resolution is no longer an option. can somebody help me get that resolution again? thanks...
  4. 1440x900 no longer appearing

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Help: SSD no longer appearing in Win 10

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Help: SSD no longer appearing in Win 10: Mornin' all, I did a reset on my PC a week ago (keeping my files), and when it rebooted my SSD was no longer available. I've done some google'fu & read previous posts in here on the topic - so far... + it does not appear in my disk management to be re-named as a drive + it...
  6. Windows 10 no longer bootable on SSD

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 no longer bootable on SSD: Hi So my current situation is I have two drives HDD and SSD, both with Windows 10 The issue I am having is booting from the SSD The SSD is still healthy I have not booted from this SSD for 1 year. But it is still accessible from my HDD What should I do to enable...
  7. Win 10 will no longer boot

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Win 10 will no longer boot: I changed parameter under Boot Tab, Advance Options using MSCONFIG command. Win 10 will no longer boot. How do I resolve this issue as I can no longer access MSCONFIG to remove what I changed ??...
  8. Win 10 HHD to a Win 10 SSD

Win 10 HHD to a Win 10 SSD: how do I get the installed software on my HHD with Win 10 to work with my SSD with Win 10? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/win-10-hhd-to-a-win-10-ssd/ea8cbb19-2aab-4872-942e-e0490820af36
  9. Win 10 Appearance

in Windows 10 Customization
    Win 10 Appearance: Hello, Cannot resize text, cannot bring back color, how can I bring back the 3D view of opened windows, menus, buttons ? When I click on the most left (windows icon) in the task bar, I get allso some colored icons, what are they, how to hide them, how to restore them ? Pls...
  10. New SSD for Win 10

New SSD for Win 10: Win 7 Pro currently installed on 126GB SSD. Only 20 GB capacity left. Plan to install new 500GB SSD as C Drive. Plan is to clone 126 SSD to 500 SSD, including Win 7 OS, before installing 10. Then install 10 to 500 GB SSD Does this seem like best way to go? Thanks 8944