Windows 10: SSD not detected during Windows 11 Install

Discus and support SSD not detected during Windows 11 Install in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Good day. While I was trying to install Windows 11 in my laptop, it showed me that there was no detected disks for installation. This is strange... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by mitsuri-san, May 12, 2022.

1. SSD not detected during Windows 11 Install

Good day. While I was trying to install Windows 11 in my laptop, it showed me that there was no detected disks for installation. This is strange because I was able to install Fedora on my laptop without any problems. My laptop supports the Safe Boot option, and qualifies for the Windows 11 Installation. How can this be fixed?More information about my laptop:OS: Fedora Linux 36 Workstation Edition x86_64Host: VivoBook_ASUSLaptop X515EA_X515EA 1.0 Kernel: 5.17.6-300.fc36.x86_64 CPU: 11th Gen Intel i3-1115G4 4 @ 4. GPU: Intel Device 9a78 Memory: 12 GBPartition Type: GPT

:)

mitsuri-san, May 12, 2022

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, May 12, 2022
  3. Siddhagod Win User
    Windows 7 x64 not detecting GTX295

Background
    I installed the 295 and it was not detected. So I downloaded 181.22 for Vista x64, but those drivers didn't work for gaming (CTD). So I installed a GTX 8800 and it was detected and drivers installed automatically from Windows Update.

Now I put the 295 back in, and it installed and was able to run games. However, the nVidia control panel was not available, suggesting that the drivers hadn't installed properly... So I deleted the drivers and rebooted. And... again it lists my 295 as a "Standard VGA Graphics Adapter" and a "3D Video Controler", but no drivers can be found by Windows Update.

Question
    1) Is there anywhere I can download the Windows 7 x64 drivers and install them manually?

2) Any idea how I can get Windows 7 to recognize my GTX295 so that it can download the proper drivers.

3) Have you had the GTX295 install automatically in Windows 7 x64?

Siddhagod, May 12, 2022
  4. scopio Win User

SSD not detected during Windows 11 Install

Installing SSD not detected by BIOS

Sequence of installing new SSD.
    1. Disconnected the HDD with Windows.
    2. Fitted Syba 4 Sata PCI-E card
    3. Fitted Samsung 500GB 860 SSD connected to Syba 4 Sata PCI-E card
    4. Installed Windows 10 Home in Samsung 500GB 860 SSD
    ​Windows installed fine in the SSD. Entered the BIOS to set the SSD as 1st Boot priority but the BIOS has not detected it. The only boot devices shown in the BIOS are the CD/DVD Rom and the Replaceable Device. *Mad
    Device Manager shows the SSD connected.
    I connected the the HDD which still has Windows installed but I get the message to "Reboot and Select Boot Media" even though the SSD is still connected. *Eek
    Any help would be most appreciated.

Just noticed while safe removing USB memory stick that the SSD shows as a removable drive C\:!!!! *Eek

scopio, May 12, 2022
Thema:

SSD not detected during Windows 11 Install

1. SSD not detected during Windows 11 Install - Similar Threads - SSD detected during

2. Nvme m.2 ssd is not detected during window installation

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Nvme m.2 ssd is not detected during window installation: i have HP Pavilion gaming ec0100ax laptop with amd ryzen 5 3550h processor.during window installation , my ssd is not showing . https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/nvme-m2-ssd-is-not-detected-during-window/6506c6ef-37bd-4bd4-9729-0398ea4172b0
  3. Nvme m.2 ssd is not detected during window installation

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Nvme m.2 ssd is not detected during window installation: i have HP Pavilion gaming ec0100ax laptop with amd ryzen 5 3550h processor.during window installation , my ssd is not showing . https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/nvme-m2-ssd-is-not-detected-during-window/6506c6ef-37bd-4bd4-9729-0398ea4172b0
  4. Windows Installer Not Detecting SSD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Installer Not Detecting SSD: Hello, I am running into a major issue. I have recently replaced the motherboard and cpu of my computer. It used to have a Ryzen 5 3600 and Gigabyte Aorus b450. The replacement was taken from a different WORKING computer. It has a i5-13600k and Gigabyte z690 gaming x ddr4....
  5. Windows 11 installation can not detect ssd during setup

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 installation can not detect ssd during setup: Hi, I'm trying to install Windows 11 on my Asus Vivobook K513e with Intel® Core™ i5-1135G7 Processor 2.4 GHz 8M Cache, up to 4.2 GHz, 4 cores processor and 512GB M.2 NVMe™ PCIe® 3.0 SSD. however, the installation does not detect the SSD disk and asks for the driver. When I...
  6. Windows 11 installation can not detect ssd during setup

Windows 11 installation can not detect ssd during setup: Hi, I'm trying to install Windows 11 on my Asus Vivobook K513e with Intel® Core™ i5-1135G7 Processor 2.4 GHz 8M Cache, up to 4.2 GHz, 4 cores processor and 512GB M.2 NVMe™ PCIe® 3.0 SSD. however, the installation does not detect the SSD disk and asks for the driver. When I...
  7. SSD not found during Windows 11 installation

in Windows 10 Gaming
    SSD not found during Windows 11 installation: Good Morning/Evening/Night Everyone,Today I have tried to re-install Windows 11 using my 16GB USB Stick because my brother has put a Windows 11 Pro Product key on my Windows 11 Home Single Language Machine.During the installation, I have seen that my SSD is not appearing on...
  8. SSD not found during Windows 11 installation

SSD not found during Windows 11 installation: Good Morning/Evening/Night Everyone,Today I have tried to re-install Windows 11 using my 16GB USB Stick because my brother has put a Windows 11 Pro Product key on my Windows 11 Home Single Language Machine.During the installation, I have seen that my SSD is not appearing on...
  9. SSD not detected during Windows 11 Install

SSD not detected during Windows 11 Install: Good day. While I was trying to install Windows 11 in my laptop, it showed me that there was no detected disks for installation. This is strange because I was able to install Fedora on my laptop without any problems. My laptop supports the Safe Boot option, and qualifies for...
  10. I need your help! SSD not detected during windows installation.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I need your help! SSD not detected during windows installation.: Hello , so I have purchase an Acer laptop 3 days ago and today I wanted to install windows on it, but when I proceed with the installation the windows install doesn't detect my ssd. I've tried fixing it with cmd/diskpart/list disk/ but it detects only the USB form which I am...