Windows 10: SSD NOT DETECTED WHEN INSTALLING WINDOW

Discus and support SSD NOT DETECTED WHEN INSTALLING WINDOW in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; My acer laptop shows no bootable device.so when i install new windows through bootable pendrive,ssd is not showing up .i have tried using diskpart and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by yashsrivastava8, Nov 21, 2021.

1. SSD NOT DETECTED WHEN INSTALLING WINDOW

My acer laptop shows no bootable device.so when i install new windows through bootable pendrive,ssd is not showing up .i have tried using diskpart and wmic method

:)

yashsrivastava8, Nov 21, 2021

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Nov 21, 2021
  3. Siddhagod Win User
    Windows 7 x64 not detecting GTX295

Background
    I installed the 295 and it was not detected. So I downloaded 181.22 for Vista x64, but those drivers didn't work for gaming (CTD). So I installed a GTX 8800 and it was detected and drivers installed automatically from Windows Update.

Now I put the 295 back in, and it installed and was able to run games. However, the nVidia control panel was not available, suggesting that the drivers hadn't installed properly... So I deleted the drivers and rebooted. And... again it lists my 295 as a "Standard VGA Graphics Adapter" and a "3D Video Controler", but no drivers can be found by Windows Update.

Question
    1) Is there anywhere I can download the Windows 7 x64 drivers and install them manually?

2) Any idea how I can get Windows 7 to recognize my GTX295 so that it can download the proper drivers.

3) Have you had the GTX295 install automatically in Windows 7 x64?

Siddhagod, Nov 21, 2021
  4. scopio Win User

SSD NOT DETECTED WHEN INSTALLING WINDOW

Installing SSD not detected by BIOS

Sequence of installing new SSD.
    1. Disconnected the HDD with Windows.
    2. Fitted Syba 4 Sata PCI-E card
    3. Fitted Samsung 500GB 860 SSD connected to Syba 4 Sata PCI-E card
    4. Installed Windows 10 Home in Samsung 500GB 860 SSD
    ​Windows installed fine in the SSD. Entered the BIOS to set the SSD as 1st Boot priority but the BIOS has not detected it. The only boot devices shown in the BIOS are the CD/DVD Rom and the Replaceable Device. *Mad
    Device Manager shows the SSD connected.
    I connected the the HDD which still has Windows installed but I get the message to "Reboot and Select Boot Media" even though the SSD is still connected. *Eek
    Any help would be most appreciated.

Just noticed while safe removing USB memory stick that the SSD shows as a removable drive C\:!!!! *Eek

scopio, Nov 21, 2021
Thema:

SSD NOT DETECTED WHEN INSTALLING WINDOW

1. SSD NOT DETECTED WHEN INSTALLING WINDOW - Similar Threads - SSD DETECTED INSTALLING

2. Windows Installer Not Detecting SSD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Installer Not Detecting SSD: Hello, I am running into a major issue. I have recently replaced the motherboard and cpu of my computer. It used to have a Ryzen 5 3600 and Gigabyte Aorus b450. The replacement was taken from a different WORKING computer. It has a i5-13600k and Gigabyte z690 gaming x ddr4....
  3. Windows Installer Not Detecting SSD

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Installer Not Detecting SSD: Hello, I am running into a major issue. I have recently replaced the motherboard and cpu of my computer. It used to have a Ryzen 5 3600 and Gigabyte Aorus b450. The replacement was taken from a different WORKING computer. It has a i5-13600k and Gigabyte z690 gaming x ddr4....
  4. Windows Install Does not Detect SSD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Install Does not Detect SSD: Please read through the whole explanation before responding:Computer 1: HP ProDesk 600 G3 SFF and is the computer that does not see the SSD from installerBIOS is up to date.The SSD is fresh out of the box. The BIOS of Computer 1 sees that the SSD is a storage device and is...
  5. Windows Install Does not Detect SSD

Windows Install Does not Detect SSD: Please read through the whole explanation before responding:Computer 1: HP ProDesk 600 G3 SFF and is the computer that does not see the SSD from installerBIOS is up to date.The SSD is fresh out of the box. The BIOS of Computer 1 sees that the SSD is a storage device and is...
  6. Windows Install Does not Detect SSD

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. SSD NOT DETECTED WHEN INSTALLING WINDOW

SSD NOT DETECTED WHEN INSTALLING WINDOW: My acer laptop shows no bootable device.so when i install new windows through bootable pendrive,ssd is not showing up .i have tried using diskpart and wmic method...
  8. SSD NOT DETECTED WHEN INSTALLING WINDOW

SSD NOT DETECTED WHEN INSTALLING WINDOW: My acer laptop shows no bootable device.so when i install new windows through bootable pendrive,ssd is not showing up .i have tried using diskpart and wmic method...
  9. Installing SSD not detected by BIOS

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Installing SSD not detected by BIOS: Sequence of installing new SSD. Disconnected the HDD with Windows. Fitted Syba 4 Sata PCI-E card Fitted Samsung 500GB 860 SSD connected to Syba 4 Sata PCI-E card Installed Windows 10 Home in Samsung 500GB 860 SSD Windows installed fine in the SSD. Entered the BIOS to set the...
  10. SSD not detected in Win10 install but is detected in bios

SSD not detected in Win10 install but is detected in bios: Hi all, This is my first build and I am so close yet it feels so far away. I'm at the final step of installing Windows 10 onto my PC I have a bootable USB drive connected and everything goes smoothly until I have to select a hard drive! I have a Mushkin Enhanced Reactor...