Windows 10: SSD Not displaying Used Space/Free Space, other ssd shows fine

Discus and support SSD Not displaying Used Space/Free Space, other ssd shows fine in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Im running Windows 10 Pro x64 Version 1909. See Attached Image My E: Drive is a Western Digital SN750 1TB M.2 SSD. It does not display the Free... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by xenosaga01, Jun 25, 2020.

1. SSD Not displaying Used Space/Free Space, other ssd shows fine

Im running Windows 10 Pro x64 Version 1909.
    See Attached Image
    My E: Drive is a Western Digital SN750 1TB M.2 SSD. It does not display the Free Space/Total Space like the other SSD/Partitions C: or D:

SSD Not displaying Used Space/Free Space, other ssd shows fine [​IMG]

Can someone tell me how to fix this?

- - - Updated - - -

Figured it out Myself. Drive name was too Long. Once shortened, it displays properly.

:)

xenosaga01, Jun 25, 2020

2. SSD space

I had to reset Windows 10 recently. the laptop worked wonderfully. The problem I have now is that the Dec Tuesday update did not work. Now windows modules installer continued to work and the SSD in one day filled almost to capacity. The SSD at the
    start of the day showed 63GB of space used. At the end of the day, the total was 203GB used. I went to system restore and rolled back to the time before the update. I then had 75GB of space used but each time I checked, the space on the SSD was getting
    smaller, about a GB every 20 minutes or so within 3 hours the used space went from 75gb to 102gb. I have since gone to the task manager and ended the process of Windows Modules Installer. The used space on the SSD is no longer getting larger, but how do I
    regain the lost space on the SSD. THe SSD is a Samsung 250 EVO 850.

lelandaholland, Jun 25, 2020
  3. Matt9971 Win User
    One Drive Uses SSD Space

I noticed that my free space on my SSD has gotten really low, and when I checked in my settings I saw that the largest block of used space was taken up by OneDrive. Can anyone tell me why OneDrive is using space on my PC's SSD?

Matt9971, Jun 25, 2020
  4. SSD Not displaying Used Space/Free Space, other ssd shows fine

SSD clone issues with Space

Good Afternoon everyone

so my SSD drive was starting to get full it has 128gb capacity. I decided to upgrade to a 500gb i found on newegg for a decent price. I used the paragon ssd clone program and everything transferred succesfully. Then i changed the boot order in my start up and menu and have succfully removed my old ssd and and running on the new one. My issue is when i check my disk space for the new SSD it is still showing me the old SSD and saying it is almost full. Did i miss a step somewhere? Has anyone else had this happen?

bloodsoup0311, Jun 25, 2020
Thema:

SSD Not displaying Used Space/Free Space, other ssd shows fine

1. SSD Not displaying Used Space/Free Space, other ssd shows fine - Similar Threads - SSD displaying Used

2. SSD space

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    SSD space: My ssd of 120GB in which I have my windows installed and some other programs too has a size of 81GBs filled in it, which means that I will have 30GB+ free space in my ssd but it shows that I have 9 GBs of free space only, why so?...
  3. SSD space

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    SSD space: My ssd of 120GB in which I have my windows installed and some other programs too has a size of 81GBs filled in it, which means that I will have 30GB+ free space in my ssd but it shows that I have 9 GBs of free space only, why so?...
  4. Can't free up SSD space

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't free up SSD space: I installed several games recently first valorant and when I installed it I had 124 GB free after like 2 days I uninstalled it and the free space was reduced to 112 GB. I installed witcher 3 game after that and there were some missing files after installing so I had to re...
  5. Can't free up SSD space

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't free up SSD space: I installed several games recently first valorant and when I installed it I had 124 GB free after like 2 days I uninstalled it and the free space was reduced to 112 GB. I installed witcher 3 game after that and there were some missing files after installing so I had to re...
  6. Wide swings in free space on SSD

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Wide swings in free space on SSD: I have a Gigabyte Aero 15 X9 with the stock Intel 760P 1 TB SSD. CrystalDiskInfo 8.1 is reported that my drive is completely healthy Each time I use my computer, I generally notice a 1-2 GB swing in the available storage. I presume this has to do with temporary files and...
  7. SSD Not displaying Used Space/Free Space, other ssd shows fine

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    SSD Not displaying Used Space/Free Space, other ssd shows fine: Im running Windows 10 Pro x64 Version 1909. See Attached Image My E: Drive is a Western Digital SN750 1TB M.2 SSD. It does not display the Free Space/Total Space like the other SSD/Partitions C: or D: [img] Can someone tell me how to fix this? - - - Updated - - -...
  8. free space on ssd

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    free space on ssd: My skill testing question is: why is it that in Explorer, I'll see the free space on my SSD down, let's say, about 30 Gigs. After a nice fresh reboot, that space is freed up. It seems this is is not a continual thing but once in a bit, I'll notice the free space isn't what...
  9. A Solution - Free Space OS SSD

A Solution - Free Space OS SSD: IF you have a smallish OS SSD and need/want to increase its free space and IF you use OneDrive and IF you have another drive available, internal or External, for storage... The OneDrive folder may account for a big chunk of the Used Space on the SSD. It may, even, be...
  10. ssd and hdd free up space

ssd and hdd free up space: Hello, i just bought a new laptop with two hard drives in it. i would like to use my ssd drive for editing purposes and the hdd to storrage my videos. the thing is that my ssd has the os in it and it only has 30 gb of space left. i am wondering if i could free some space on...