Windows 10: SSD not showing in BIOS Boot Menu

Discus and support SSD not showing in BIOS Boot Menu in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hello everyone, my laptop came with windows installed in HDD. I decided to buy SSD and install Windows in it. With the help of USB boot device, I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Aditya Kumar Rout, Nov 15, 2020.

1. SSD not showing in BIOS Boot Menu

Hello everyone, my laptop came with windows installed in HDD. I decided to buy SSD and install Windows in it. With the help of USB boot device, I formatted the hard drive and installed Windows on SSD, but forgot to format the reserved partition of HDD. Now SSD doesn't show up in the boot menu and I get BSOD 95% of the time, but if I get into the BIOS and press F10 to save and continue, it boots up successfully. I want to fix this. Should I redo everything once again or somehow format that reserved partition of HHD ? Will it work ? If yes, then how and if it will affect in Windows activation ? I know that nowadays it is linked with Microsoft Account. Thanks for your precious time.

:)

Aditya Kumar Rout, Nov 15, 2020
Thema:

SSD not showing in BIOS Boot Menu

1. SSD not showing in BIOS Boot Menu - Similar Threads - SSD showing BIOS

2. My bios is not showing SSD to boot

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My bios is not showing SSD to boot: My bios is not showing the SSD to boot how to solve this. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-bios-is-not-showing-ssd-to-boot/9776456b-dcb8-4a52-8b65-372fe677f844
  3. My bios is not showing SSD to boot

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My bios is not showing SSD to boot: My bios is not showing the SSD to boot how to solve this. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-bios-is-not-showing-ssd-to-boot/9776456b-dcb8-4a52-8b65-372fe677f844
  4. My bios is not showing SSD to boot

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Bios Menu not showing

Bios Menu not showing: So I'm currently having this problem where the Bios menu doesn't appear no matter what I do. I've gone through multiple methods, such as restarting my computer through the restore thing, and also tried to start my computer while holding down a key For this method, I've tried...
  6. Ssd showing in F9 boot option but not in Bios

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Ssd showing in F9 boot option but not in Bios: I have hp Pavillion laptop 1tb hdd and 16gb ram with windows 10 os, so i intsall 256gb ssd on the place of hdd and put hdd in DVD writer it is working properly when i select it pressing f9 boot menu and select ssd as boot device but when it start normally it start on hdd. My...
  7. Ssd showing in F9 boot option but not in Bios

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Ssd showing in F9 boot option but not in Bios: I have hp Pavillion laptop 1tb hdd and 16gb ram with windows 10 os, so i intsall 256gb ssd on the place of hdd and put hdd in DVD writer it is working properly when i select it pressing f9 boot menu and select ssd as boot device but when it start normally it start on hdd. My...
  8. Ssd showing in F9 boot option but not in Bios

9. Windows boot manager not showing in the bios boot menu.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows boot manager not showing in the bios boot menu.: My PC had preintsalled Windows 10UEFI.Last month,I installed some linux operating systems in my pcLegacy.So,I know that windows won't show on the grub boot menu.To start windows,I should go to the boot menu and select the "windows boot manager".Yesterday,I installed another...
  10. SSD not showing up in boot order in BIOS

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    SSD not showing up in boot order in BIOS: I have an SSD that I want to use as my boot drive. I recently cloned my 250GB HDD to my 240GB SSD with Macrium Reflect (I want to put the operating system on the SSD and use the HDD for storage of videos, large games, etc.) This SSD shows up in task manager, but when I go...