Windows 10: SSD not visible in Windows

Discus and support SSD not visible in Windows in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; SITUATIONMy MoBo Asrock H110M-ITXac has 4 SATA portsMy boot drive SSD Samsung 860 Pro with OS Windows 10 Pro c/w all updates is connected to SATA port... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Charles_BE, Sep 2, 2021.

1. SSD not visible in Windows

SITUATIONMy MoBo Asrock H110M-ITXac has 4 SATA portsMy boot drive SSD Samsung 860 Pro with OS Windows 10 Pro c/w all updates is connected to SATA port 1My optical drive LG GH24NSD1 is connected to SATA port 4I recently purchased 2 x Intenso 2.5 inch SATA III SSD'sI connected the first Intenso SSD to SATA port 2 and the other Intenso SSD to SATA port 3PROBLEMBoth Intenso SSD's are perfectly recognized by UEFI bios.But only 1 of the Intenso SSD's is visible in windows.The 2nd Intenso SSD is NOT at all visible in Windows: NOT in explorer, NOT in device manager and NOT in disk management!T

:)

Charles_BE, Sep 2, 2021
  2. Jay Jap Win User

SSD not being shown in disk management

Hello,

We need to do further investigation on your concern so that we can identify the cause of the issue:

• Have you tried connecting it to a different USB port?
    • Have you checked if the SSD is visible in Device Manager? Follow these steps to verify if it is visible in Device Manager:
      • Right-click on Start and click-on Device Manager.
      • Click-on the Disk drive and check if it is there.
      • If it is visible, try to check if you can update its driver.
    Let us know how it goes.

Regards.

Jay Jap, Sep 2, 2021
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Sep 2, 2021
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

SSD not visible in Windows

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Sep 2, 2021
Thema:

SSD not visible in Windows

1. SSD not visible in Windows - Similar Threads - SSD visible

2. SSD is visible on my computer but I can't open it

in Windows 10 Gaming
    SSD is visible on my computer but I can't open it: Hi everyone!My SSD is visible on the computer but I can't actually open it at all. I can click on it all day but nothing changes on my screen; I just can't open anything in the SSD. I've also tried it on my Mac but it just says it's not 'readable by this computer'. It's...
  3. SSD is visible on my computer but I can't open it

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    SSD is visible on my computer but I can't open it: Hi everyone!My SSD is visible on the computer but I can't actually open it at all. I can click on it all day but nothing changes on my screen; I just can't open anything in the SSD. I've also tried it on my Mac but it just says it's not 'readable by this computer'. It's...
  4. SSD is 500gb but only local disk C is visible with just 116gb

SSD is 500gb but only local disk C is visible with just 116gb: How do I get the remaining 350gb in another drive? I only have local disk C with 116gb for some reason, why is the remaining space not available to me?...
  5. SSD is 500gb but only local disk C is visible with just 116gb

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    SSD is 500gb but only local disk C is visible with just 116gb: How do I get the remaining 350gb in another drive? I only have local disk C with 116gb for some reason, why is the remaining space not available to me?...
  6. SSD is 500gb but only local disk C is visible with just 116gb

in Windows 10 Gaming
  7. SSD & HDD installed drives not visible

in Windows 10 Gaming
    SSD & HDD installed drives not visible: Hi All,SSD & HDD installed drives not visible after checked windows update and re-plugged wifi usb. and my microsoftware is Windows Feature Experience Pack. please suggest me how to get SSD & HDD back. and after clicked on shutdown it is taking more than 2 to 3min to getting...
  8. SSD & HDD installed drives not visible

SSD & HDD installed drives not visible: Hi All,SSD & HDD installed drives not visible after checked windows update and re-plugged wifi usb. and my microsoftware is Windows Feature Experience Pack. please suggest me how to get SSD & HDD back. and after clicked on shutdown it is taking more than 2 to 3min to getting...
  9. SSD & HDD installed drives not visible

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  10. New SSD install... Visible on BIOS, not windows installer.

New SSD install... Visible on BIOS, not windows installer.: Hello! I'm trying to install a new SSD in my Yoga laptop. I am using the Windows 10 media creation tool on a USB stick. On my first attempt, everything seemed to be going right, and the drive was visible when I got to the point to select an installation location. It started...