Windows 10: SSD not visible within Windows Store

Discus and support SSD not visible within Windows Store in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I am trying to move a game (Sea of thieves) from one hard drive onto my SSD. The SSD has been installed for a while and works fine. It is visible in... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by NickSzewciw, May 8, 2019.

1. SSD not visible within Windows Store

I am trying to move a game (Sea of thieves) from one hard drive onto my SSD. The SSD has been installed for a while and works fine. It is visible in file explorer etc, but when I try to Install the game it does not give me an option to install to my SSD only mother 3 drives.

:)

NickSzewciw, May 8, 2019
  2. Brink Win User

Improvements to Windows Store apps and games visibility

Source: Improvements to Windows Store apps and games visibility | Building Apps for Windows

Brink, May 8, 2019
  3. Nikhar_K Win User
    Microsoft Store Games Crash When Installed On SSD

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

Please reply to the following questions to help you further:

• Have you installed Windows in SSD or in HDD?
    • How are you moving the applications to SSD?
    • What is the error code/message you get when the computer crashes?

In the meantime, I suggest you to refer the troubleshooting steps in the article
    Fix problems with apps from Microsoft Storeand see
    if that helps in resolving the issue.

You can also, download the Chipset and Storage drivers from the manufacturer website of the motherboard and update them.

Hope it helps.

Please reply with the status of the issue, we will be glad to help you further.

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Nikhar_K, May 8, 2019
  4. Jay Jap Win User

SSD not visible within Windows Store

SSD not being shown in disk management

Hello,

We need to do further investigation on your concern so that we can identify the cause of the issue:

• Have you tried connecting it to a different USB port?
    • Have you checked if the SSD is visible in Device Manager? Follow these steps to verify if it is visible in Device Manager:
      • Right-click on Start and click-on Device Manager.
      • Click-on the Disk drive and check if it is there.
      • If it is visible, try to check if you can update its driver.
    Let us know how it goes.

Regards.

Jay Jap, May 8, 2019
Thema:

SSD not visible within Windows Store

1. SSD not visible within Windows Store - Similar Threads - SSD visible within

2. Problem Within Windows Hello

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Problem Within Windows Hello: When I click on the setup windows hello it says "Sorry Something went wrong" "Couldn't turn on the camera"."Make sure it is working properly" Help me I have "C922 Pro Stream Webcam" in My Pc How to fix it...
  3. taskbar not visible

in Windows 10 Customization
    taskbar not visible: I installed a new monitor. The taskbar is not visible. Help... https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/taskbar-not-visible/125d4365-6129-4c8a-ba37-a2a092cf870e
  4. Windows 1809 Not Visible

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 1809 Not Visible: I have a Surface Pro 4, and when I went to update to Windows 1809, it didn't show up. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-1809-not-visible/ae733f0b-15d9-4e0f-9437-6499b8bababc
  5. Time not visible

in Windows 10 Customization
    Time not visible: Time not visible Day date shows when mouse hovers over time slot https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-start-win_taskbar/time-not-visible/0be8907e-c7e9-44a9-b210-0f9a43a4beb7
  6. Window's Defender Not Visible

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Window's Defender Not Visible: [IMG] Please someomne help i cant find my windows defender option.. my OS is Windows 10 Pro 1803 thanks in advance....
  7. setting up User to store on HDD with Windows on SSD

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    setting up User to store on HDD with Windows on SSD: I have installed 10 and Office suite on my SSD (drive C). I have a clean fomatted HDD (A) that I want to store User media files (documents, pictures, videos, music, Outlook PST) files on. I have named my PC "Main". I would like that to be the hidden Administrator account and...
  8. NAS not visible

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    NAS not visible: I am at a loss to understand why my NAS should be visible from Windows 7 machines and some Windows 10 machines but not from ALL Win 10 machines. I open file explorer and click on Network. It goes and searches for responses from devices. The other machines both real and...
  9. Please Help me to reactivate Intel Rapid Storage. SSD Disk Not visible

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Please Help me to reactivate Intel Rapid Storage. SSD Disk Not visible: Hello My friends. Thanks in advance for your Help *Smile: Could you please Help me to reactivate IRST in W10? I need to add ssd disk in Iintel Rapid Storage Tech app and volumes (Disk Manager). I do not see the 32Gb ssd there. In Bios it appears so i am sure ssd disk is ok....
  10. Improvements to Windows Store apps and games visibility

in Windows 10 News
    Improvements to Windows Store apps and games visibility: Windows Store has received feedback from some developers who were not able to find their apps in the Store and we’ve been working hard to improve app visibility. In addition to improving app visibility, later this month the Store will also optimize the algorithms that...