Windows 10: SSD not visible within Windows Store

Discus and support SSD not visible within Windows Store in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I am trying to move a game (Sea of thieves) from one hard drive onto my SSD. The SSD has been installed for a while and works fine. It is visible in... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by NickSzewciw, May 8, 2019.

1. SSD not visible within Windows Store

I am trying to move a game (Sea of thieves) from one hard drive onto my SSD. The SSD has been installed for a while and works fine. It is visible in file explorer etc, but when I try to Install the game it does not give me an option to install to my SSD only mother 3 drives.

:)

NickSzewciw, May 8, 2019
  2. Brink Win User

Improvements to Windows Store apps and games visibility

Source: Improvements to Windows Store apps and games visibility | Building Apps for Windows

Brink, May 8, 2019
  3. Nikhar_K Win User
    Microsoft Store Games Crash When Installed On SSD

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

Please reply to the following questions to help you further:

• Have you installed Windows in SSD or in HDD?
    • How are you moving the applications to SSD?
    • What is the error code/message you get when the computer crashes?

In the meantime, I suggest you to refer the troubleshooting steps in the article
    Fix problems with apps from Microsoft Storeand see
    if that helps in resolving the issue.

You can also, download the Chipset and Storage drivers from the manufacturer website of the motherboard and update them.

Hope it helps.

Please reply with the status of the issue, we will be glad to help you further.

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Nikhar_K, May 8, 2019
  4. Jay Jap Win User

SSD not visible within Windows Store

SSD not being shown in disk management

Hello,

We need to do further investigation on your concern so that we can identify the cause of the issue:

• Have you tried connecting it to a different USB port?
    • Have you checked if the SSD is visible in Device Manager? Follow these steps to verify if it is visible in Device Manager:
      • Right-click on Start and click-on Device Manager.
      • Click-on the Disk drive and check if it is there.
      • If it is visible, try to check if you can update its driver.
    Let us know how it goes.

Regards.

Jay Jap, May 8, 2019
Thema:

SSD not visible within Windows Store

1. SSD not visible within Windows Store - Similar Threads - SSD visible within

2. SSD & HDD installed drives not visible

in Windows 10 Gaming
    SSD & HDD installed drives not visible: Hi All,SSD & HDD installed drives not visible after checked windows update and re-plugged wifi usb. and my microsoftware is Windows Feature Experience Pack. please suggest me how to get SSD & HDD back. and after clicked on shutdown it is taking more than 2 to 3min to getting...
  3. SSD & HDD installed drives not visible

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    SSD & HDD installed drives not visible: Hi All,SSD & HDD installed drives not visible after checked windows update and re-plugged wifi usb. and my microsoftware is Windows Feature Experience Pack. please suggest me how to get SSD & HDD back. and after clicked on shutdown it is taking more than 2 to 3min to getting...
  4. SSD & HDD installed drives not visible

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. nvme ssd not visible anymore in win11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    nvme ssd not visible anymore in win11: Hi!I connected my z407 for first time, paired with my mini pc have win11 pro updated the a2pd and since my nvme not visible..no boot drive, cant get back..Before never had any issue worked fine...this was a known issue under win10..shame that still did not get...
  6. nvme ssd not visible anymore in win11

nvme ssd not visible anymore in win11: Hi!I connected my z407 for first time, paired with my mini pc have win11 pro updated the a2pd and since my nvme not visible..no boot drive, cant get back..Before never had any issue worked fine...this was a known issue under win10..shame that still did not get...
  7. Ssd not visible in bios

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Ssd not visible in bios: I have hp notebook 15ay-006tx with 1tb hdd and 8gb ram with windows 10 os, so i intsall 240gb crucial ssd on the place of hdd and put hdd in caddy it is working properly when i select it pressing f9 boot menu and select ssd as boot device but when it start normally it start...
  8. Ssd not visible in bios

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Ssd not visible in bios: I have hp notebook 15ay-006tx with 1tb hdd and 8gb ram with windows 10 os, so i intsall 240gb crucial ssd on the place of hdd and put hdd in caddy it is working properly when i select it pressing f9 boot menu and select ssd as boot device but when it start normally it start...
  9. Ssd not visible in bios

10. SSD not visible in Windows

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    SSD not visible in Windows: SITUATIONMy MoBo Asrock H110M-ITXac has 4 SATA portsMy boot drive SSD Samsung 860 Pro with OS Windows 10 Pro c/w all updates is connected to SATA port 1My optical drive LG GH24NSD1 is connected to SATA port 4I recently purchased 2 x Intenso 2.5 inch SATA III SSD'sI connected...