Windows 10: SSD Not working

Discus and support SSD Not working in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; My ssd is only showing up in bios i cant change the boot startup drivei cant see my ssd in disk manager. i only see it in device manager, please tell... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Ilan Fermyn, Sep 29, 2022.

1. SSD Not working

My ssd is only showing up in bios i cant change the boot startup drivei cant see my ssd in disk manager. i only see it in device manager, please tell me a fix i tried: resetting my pc, updating my windows/driver...

:)

Ilan Fermyn, Sep 29, 2022

2. Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

The tutorials provided are just a list of troubleshooting steps. Use only the steps which apply to you.

Since none of the troubleshooting steps here worked, I'd suggest you do a Clean install.

John

AmericanPharaoh, Sep 29, 2022
  3. Kursah Win User
    SSD Crucial Bx 100 - rattling/vibrating. Possible?

This has been suggested several times already, and it has been suggested you try to move the SSD, remove it, or even suspend it in your case. Will you please try one of these?

If you don't understand vibration and resonance, please refer to @dorsetknob 's post above. *Smile SSD Not working :) It has been explained that something else moving/vibrating (even if you don't think they're vibrating they are...), fans, hard disk drives, and anything with a motor will cause some form of vibration at certain frequencies. This can be transfered through your case's chassis and where you mounted your SSD could be reaching a certain frequency that causes it to slightly move and rattle against the case.

We are suggesting you take action and report back..you keep asking questions from step 1...we should be on step 4 by now...that is solution.

Try what has been suggested and report back please. Otherwise all you're doing is leading this thread in an endless circle and the help will stop shortly thereafter.

*Toast :toast:

Kursah, Sep 29, 2022
  4. SSD Not working

Cheap Photo box that will get the job done

WEll i took on this project for PP hes a hardware reviewer and wants to get the professional looking pics for the Pc parts

Materials:
    • Big cardboard box
    • a razor
    • white material 3 yards
    • cone lights
    • stapler
    • medical tape
    • pvc pipe about 6 inches longer than your box
    • white paint any cheap finger paint would work
    the project I'm guessing will cost me $30 if it works out properly
    I will post pictures and step by step as i do it

MomentoMoir, Sep 29, 2022
Thema:

SSD Not working

1. SSD Not working - Similar Threads - SSD working

2. ”Working on it…” when I try to open a specific drive SSD

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    ”Working on it…” when I try to open a specific drive SSD: When I open file explorer and try to open a specific drive SSD it just says “Working on it…” indefinitely. This all started when I was deleting large files off of it to clear up space. I can still view the drive’s properties and all that, I just can’t access anything on it. I...
  3. how do i turn back my windows boot external ssd int a working ssd

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how do i turn back my windows boot external ssd int a working ssd: i downloaded windows to my 2tb ssd with the intention to download it to a new laptop, but i cant get my ssd back.every one of my files is gone, but to mae matters worse it still shows that its a "esd-usb" thing and its 32gb instead of 2 tb.how do i get my ssd back?...
  4. how do i turn back my windows boot external ssd int a working ssd

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how do i turn back my windows boot external ssd int a working ssd: i downloaded windows to my 2tb ssd with the intention to download it to a new laptop, but i cant get my ssd back.every one of my files is gone, but to mae matters worse it still shows that its a "esd-usb" thing and its 32gb instead of 2 tb.how do i get my ssd back?...
  5. WD SSD blue not working partially

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    WD SSD blue not working partially: I have wd sata ssd wired externally into a working pc. However I am unable to format the hard disk partially. The SSD is having 2 partitions F & G. I can open G but not F. Also it's not detected in diskpart, disk management or any partition managers like easus or aomei etc....
  6. WD SSD blue not working partially

in Windows 10 Gaming
    WD SSD blue not working partially: I have wd sata ssd wired externally into a working pc. However I am unable to format the hard disk partially. The SSD is having 2 partitions F & G. I can open G but not F. Also it's not detected in diskpart, disk management or any partition managers like easus or aomei etc....
  7. WD SSD blue not working partially

8. Windows 10 won't work. Download of Win 10 not working. Formatting SSD not working.

Windows 10 won't work. Download of Win 10 not working. Formatting SSD not working.: I have a Vulcan Venture II laptop computer with a 30 GB SSD. Windows 10 quit working. I get a black screen after log in. I can get to the Program Manager with Control-Alt-Del. I want to reinstall Windows 10. I went to Microfsoft website, and downloaded Windows 10. I did this...
  9. Windows 10 won't work. Download of Win 10 not working. Formatting SSD not working.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 won't work. Download of Win 10 not working. Formatting SSD not working.: I have a Vulcan Venture II laptop computer with a 30 GB SSD. Windows 10 quit working. I get a black screen after log in. I can get to the Program Manager with Control-Alt-Del. I want to reinstall Windows 10. I went to Microfsoft website, and downloaded Windows 10. I did this...
  10. Windows 10 won't work. Download of Win 10 not working. Formatting SSD not working.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade