Windows 10: SSD Optimization Tips for better performance on Windows PC

Discus and support SSD Optimization Tips for better performance on Windows PC in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; [ATTACH]SSD or Solid State Drive is a great way to increase your read and write pace by leaps and bounds. But there is still a lot you can do to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by WinClub, May 25, 2022.

1. WinClub New Member

SSD Optimization Tips for better performance on Windows PC

SSD Optimization Tips for better performance on Windows PC SSD-optimization.jpg
    SSD or Solid State Drive is a great way to increase your read and write pace by leaps and bounds. But there is still a lot you can do to improve the performance further. This article will give you some SSD optimization tips for better performance, so, go through them and pick the one that […]

This article SSD Optimization Tips for better performance on Windows PC first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com.

read more...

WinClub, May 25, 2022
  2. BulldogXX Win User

Win 10 SSD "Needs Optimizing" How is this handled in Win 10?

Here are some results from the search I suggested:

The ultimate guide to proper SSD management

10 Tips for SSD Optimization in Windows 7 - Part 1

HTG Explains: Should You Use an SSD Optimization Utility?

The benefits of a web search are:

• much more information than you can get from a community forum
    • all the details you can handle
    • many points of view
    • illustrations and videos
    • the opportunity to contact the poster
    And its faster too.

BulldogXX, May 25, 2022
  3. The system optimization on Windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

We understand your concern as the system optimization flashes a system window for a fraction of a second. In order to get clarity and to assist you accordingly, please reply with the answers to the questions below.

• What is the make & model of the PC?
    • What is the Windows 10 version and Build installed? (Type
      winver in Windows search/Run command)
    • Do you have a SSD installed and is C drive on the SSD?

This is to inform you that Windows doesn’t defrag SSDs, as they have a concept of TRIM. While TRIM (retrim) is a separate concept from fragmentation, it is still handled by the Windows Storage Optimizer subsystem
    and the schedule is managed by the same UI from the User's perspective

However, if you have any performance issue, then we will suggest you to refer this article and troubleshoot:

Tips to improve PC performance in Windows 10

Regards,

Aditya Roy

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Aditya_Roy, May 25, 2022
  4. SSD Optimization Tips for better performance on Windows PC

SSD optimization, ect performance ...

Hello,

I called on the Microsoft Community to ask you for an opinion on SSD. I have two SSDs on the laptop, please tell me if I can do optimization, checkdisk, ect ... Please give me all the test steps of the SSD. Thank you! Wait
    for response! A good day!

AdrianDragomir1, May 25, 2022
Thema:

SSD Optimization Tips for better performance on Windows PC

1. SSD Optimization Tips for better performance on Windows PC - Similar Threads - SSD Optimization Tips

2. How to optimize INTEL Graphics for gaming and better performance?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to optimize INTEL Graphics for gaming and better performance?: I bought a XPS 13 laptop for school and I didn't know how the intel graphic command works and how to update it for better PC display. My friend recommended me to check YouTube for tutorial, but I have not been lucky enough to find a better videos to fix it for the better....
  3. How to optimize INTEL Graphics for gaming and better performance?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to optimize INTEL Graphics for gaming and better performance?: I bought a XPS 13 laptop for school and I didn't know how the intel graphic command works and how to update it for better PC display. My friend recommended me to check YouTube for tutorial, but I have not been lucky enough to find a better videos to fix it for the better....
  4. MSI laptop performs better on "Better performance" option instead of "Best performance"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MSI laptop performs better on "Better performance" option instead of "Best performance": I've recently got an MSI laptop GF63 Thin 11UC, and found out that for some reason the CPU speed is faster when on the "Better performance" option than on "best performance". Does anyone know why this is/how to change it?...
  5. MSI laptop performs better on "Better performance" option instead of "Best performance"

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    MSI laptop performs better on "Better performance" option instead of "Best performance": I've recently got an MSI laptop GF63 Thin 11UC, and found out that for some reason the CPU speed is faster when on the "Better performance" option than on "best performance". Does anyone know why this is/how to change it?...
  6. MSI laptop performs better on "Better performance" option instead of "Best performance"

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. First SSD, how to care for it to optimize longevity or performance?

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    First SSD, how to care for it to optimize longevity or performance?: finally after many years, I caved and bought a SSD. i've always worried about the lifespan of it considering cost/GB vs HDD. What should I do to optimize my SSD? different sites have different tips/options to change. 175629
  8. Tips to improve PC performance in Windows 10 - by Microsoft

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Tips to improve PC performance in Windows 10 - by Microsoft: Ten basic items to consider... https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/...pc-performance HTH *Smile 155811
  9. SSD optimization, ect performance ...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    SSD optimization, ect performance ...: Hello, I called on the Microsoft Community to ask you for an opinion on SSD. I have two SSDs on the laptop, please tell me if I can do optimization, checkdisk, ect ... Please give me all the test steps of the SSD. Thank you! Wait for response! A good day!...
  10. SSD Optimization

in Windows 10 Customization
    SSD Optimization: I've recently had to install the 1903 Feature Update. I had delayed this by changing settings to indicate I was on a metered connection and Microsoft gave me the option to update. Eventually they must have lost patience and I no longer had the option. Previous Feature updates...