Windows 10: SSD or RAM Maybe both related BSOD's

Discus and support SSD or RAM Maybe both related BSOD's in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; My computer is pre-built. I had it for exactly a year now A few months ago around before October, my windows boot was corrupt, I couldn't even go to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by HueyKelly33, Dec 7, 2020.

1. SSD or RAM Maybe both related BSOD's

My computer is pre-built. I had it for exactly a year now
    A few months ago around before October, my windows boot was corrupt, I couldn't even go to windows repair mode, this problem was fixed with me getting a proper boot media, which both before and after, my boot was on my SSD this was around the start of October when this was resolved

A few weeks later to around 10th of November and all the way up to now, my computer is beginning to have common BSODs Blue Screens of Death a day Between 1-4 crashes during use, occurs randomly
    Which can vary between MEMORY_MANAGEMENT and FAULTY_HARDWARE_CORRUPTED_PAGE
    My RAM is Corsair Vengeance DDR4 16gb 2x8 3200mhz
    SSD: ADATA XPG SX82000 Pro M.2 PCIe NVMe SSD
    GPU: RTX 2070
    CPU: AMD Ryzen7 2700X 8-core
    Mother Board: MSI B450M Pro VDH MAX
    I have not over clocked

I recently took my PC apart to inspect it, and there is no damage on the pins of my ram nor is there any damage to the slots
    same with my SSD about removing, but the pins on that were also alright

I do memory diagnostic test and the results show that there is hardware problems detected
    On the SSD side, I do SFC /Scannow on the command prompt as admin, and there are files that were corrupted and cant be repaired

I cant pin point the issue, but at this rate I cant tell if it is one of these things or both, and by the looks of it, I probably will have to replace my SSD and/or RAM at this point

If someone can help me pinpoint the issue or give me some steps to go through, that will be great as this has been annoying to put up with and I want to fix this as soon as possible.

:)

HueyKelly33, Dec 7, 2020

2. BSOD after upgrading RAM and SSD

I upgraded my RAM from 32gb to 96gb and installed a new 2T SSD on my Dell computer. However afterwards, I get BSOD. I am getting multiple error messages and codes, all of them are BSOD. What is the solution?

Lenora Ned, Dec 7, 2020
  3. Jackyson Win User
    BSOD related to Intel 600p SSD??

Hi Saltgrass,

The 600p is an M.2 drive. I used it about 2 years and the BSOD showed up since May. First, there is the overheat of the RAM, BSOD happen about once an hour, after that I found some BSOD of the video driver come, so I changed the RAM and display card. Also
    I take the harddisk to repair and change a new one. But now, only the CPU, motherboard and SSD has not been replaced. And sorry that I am not really understand " Is there
    some reason you are not running it is that configuration?" Could you explain more? My English is not very good.

For the hwinfo064a , I don't know what is it, but before the BSOD, I have downloaded "Crystal Disk Info" and "Hard
    Disk Sentinel" and tried to see if the software can check any error of the SSD or not. And I don't know the mcupdate, it is the McAfee?? I have only the Windows defender. I have uninstalled a lot of software and hope the BSOD will be solved.

Thanks.

Jackyson, Dec 7, 2020
  4. Groggubus Win User

SSD or RAM Maybe both related BSOD's

ntoskrnl.exe error - perhaps maybe overclocked ram?

hi zbook, i did all those steps as asked, here's what's missing, the photo of the virtual memory?

SSD or RAM Maybe both related BSOD's [​IMG]

Groggubus, Dec 7, 2020
Thema:

SSD or RAM Maybe both related BSOD's

1. SSD or RAM Maybe both related BSOD's - Similar Threads - SSD RAM Maybe

2. Ram related

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Ram related: I want to tell you that I use a HP Victus top and its RAM is 8GB but it is showing 7.32 GB usable in setting can you tell me is it normal for laptop https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ram-related/6309899e-d3d0-4894-93f8-3ff8ed137b87
  3. Ram related

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Ram related: I want to tell you that I use a HP Victus top and its RAM is 8GB but it is showing 7.32 GB usable in setting can you tell me is it normal for laptop https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ram-related/6309899e-d3d0-4894-93f8-3ff8ed137b87
  4. Ram Related Bsod

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Ram Related Bsod: i recently built a pc and i am hitting bsod when starting games and sometimes randomly with this stop codes: attempted to write to readonly memory, Memory management, special pool detected memory corruption, System Service Exeption, irql not less or equal, critical process...
  5. Ram Related Bsod

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Ram Related Bsod: i recently built a pc and i am hitting bsod when starting games and sometimes randomly with this stop codes: attempted to write to readonly memory, Memory management, special pool detected memory corruption, System Service Exeption, irql not less or equal, critical process...
  6. Ram Related Bsod

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. BSOD Errors Driver/RAM Related?

BSOD Errors Driver/RAM Related?: Hello folks,I've been getting near-constant BSOD errors since I upgraded my system about one month ago. I upgraded my mobo and RAM to a B550 Tomahawk and 4x8GB kit of Corsair LPX and whenever my system comes under load I can expect a BSOD error. Most of my stopcodes...
  8. Couls this maybe be software related?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Couls this maybe be software related?: submitted by /u/_King_Savage_ [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/iz02t8/couls_this_maybe_be_software_related/
  9. Can Windows be responsable for this? Or BSOD related to bcd? Both 8gb ram were tested, they...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can Windows be responsable for this? Or BSOD related to bcd? Both 8gb ram were tested, they...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Lolpo555 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/gc7fna/can_windows_be_responsable_for_this_or_bsod/
  10. BSOD, maybe spool\V4Dirs\ related

BSOD, maybe spool\V4Dirs\ related: I've been getting a BSOD every week or so. I don't seem to be doing anything in particular when it happens. No minidump or MEMORY.DMP files are ever created even though I have verified in system setup that these should be created. I do have a PRFO.log file, which gets...