Windows 10: SSD or Virus/Malware or Windows problem

Discus and support SSD or Virus/Malware or Windows problem in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Sorry. English is not my first language, long post from mobile. I went to sleep at 2020.05.19 and i always let youtube run in the background. I woke up... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by KissKároly1, May 23, 2020.

1. SSD or Virus/Malware or Windows problem

Sorry. English is not my first language, long post from mobile. I went to sleep at 2020.05.19 and i always let youtube run in the background. I woke up the next day around 3 cause the sound stuck in a loop and my pc restarted so im cluless what went wrong. At the boot screen it stuck so i had to force restart it. Then everything went as usual, restart is always slower, so nothing suspicious. When i restart chrome a bit later i get a notification that my drive needs scan ok then needs repair and restart. Ok i do that. After restart i get the same every time. Chkdsk gives errors on my c: drive. Index entry Transportsecurity in index $I30 of file 18459 is incorrect ; Index entry transp~1 in index $I30 of file 18459 is incorrect. If i use /f /r and restart. Nothing happens and just restarts my pc. So i backed up my files but i had 3-4 blue screen restarts and i resolved myself for reinstal after my friend gave me advice. So i download the media creation tool to this ssd but different partition. The exe file cant be launched. Any after 2020.05.20. Downloaded exe file cant be launched as its corrupted or any reason, try only run but same result. Tried torren files, run as it sould be. Tried the old backup programs and no problem. Tried to download to another hdd and the media tool worked. So my friend cautioned me and did a dvd so i can reinstal my system. And thats it. Its impossible because the ssd became immortal and also frozen in time. I cant delete or format partitions. I used every mean as i could in diskpart, even clean all and if i saw that i had sucsess and want to create the new partitions, everything goes back to the way it was. Then i rstart and want to delete files manually or use disk management to format at least my data partition. After reboot everything goes back and deleted files are there and usable. I can use every program thet are usable before 2020.05.20 and does not need updates to work. Cause i cant update anything. Cant erase or modify or any mean alter the content of the ssd. I really tried everything, even bios reset. Did i said that also safe start is imposible cause the system is in a reboot loop and even if i turn off the pc next restart is a reboot. Repair from disk not working. I could manage to run cmd from repair and get this error when i started chkdsk d: /f

696e647863686b2e 552/1713. So i cant reinstal also.

Summary i got a corsair force mp300 ssd that i also checked with the tool they offer and no problems. The errors i noticed :

-every start up is a restart

-safe mode cant be accessed in any means possible cause this restart overrides it

-any files on the ssd cant be modified because after start they reset. New downladed files vanish, deleted files reapear

-the ssd cant be formated deleted partitioned

-the ssd is "locked" in a state and time as it was when restarted at 2020.05.20.

As i looked around not only me got these or similar problems with ssd or sd cards around this time.

Basicly my question is this. Can my ssd be saved and repartitioned to a functioning state as this is not a cheap one. Last resort is another hdd or ssd to instal pc then use the tool to safe erase it if i can.

:)

KissKároly1, May 23, 2020
  2. Mel Tar Win User

Rooted Malware, Virus, and Trojan Infection, Keylogger Trojan Malware

Hi,

Please click the link below and follow Stephen Boots' suggestion on how to remove Trojan virus on your computer:

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Mel Tar, May 23, 2020
  3. Ernie San Win User
    Is it a Virus or a Malware or something else?

Hello Joes,

There's a possibility that your device is infected with a malware causing why you're unable to delete the game on your laptop. In order for us to assist you better, we'd like to ask the following:

• Aside from formatting the hard drive, what other troubleshooting steps have you tried so far?
    • Have you asked your friend where did he download the games?

To identify if your computer is infected with a virus or malware, we recommend downloading and running
    Microsoft Safety Scanner. The scanner can easily detect if there's any virus found on your device. To do so, follow the steps on this
    link.

We are looking forward to your reply.

Ernie San, May 23, 2020
  4. Le Boule Win User

SSD or Virus/Malware or Windows problem

Le Boule, May 23, 2020
Thema:

SSD or Virus/Malware or Windows problem

1. SSD or Virus/Malware or Windows problem - Similar Threads - SSD Virus Malware

2. Virus and Malware

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Virus and Malware: Recently a threat was detected in my SurfaceGo Windows 11 but I am unable to take any action.It says "you will need a new app to open this windows defender link" but i am not getting any such app on the app store. Whats the remedy for it ?I am not getting any support from...
  3. Viruses and Malware

Viruses and Malware: I switched to Windows 11 and upon startup recieved a SYSTEM warning that there was an active screen reader with no Unknown file location. Upon entering my Event Viewer I immediatly noticed activity and shared files, photos, password's and so on had taken place. I researched...
  4. Virus/Malware problem?!?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Virus/Malware problem?!?: So basically my computer hasn't been working properly for a while, and I cant do anything to fix it. I cant access any of the administrative settings,install anything, open anything without getting errors, change any settings, etc. Outside of that tho, I can still use it to...
  5. Virus and Malware

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Virus and Malware: Questions about windows update. Just wondering, if I had a problem like virius I was not aware of would updates fix it, or would I be notified of it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/virus-and-malware/77dbd6f1-f70e-462f-9861-4934fe968b68
  6. Virus and Malware

Virus and Malware: My computer has been infected by a virus and encrypted all my drives. All my documents have a .peet extension and I can not open them. Any help on how on the decryption of the corrupted files?...
  7. Virus,malware and blue screen problems

Virus,malware and blue screen problems: I've been having virus.malware and blue screen problems i hope someone can help me fix it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/virusmalware-and-blue-screen-problems/829a8594-a00e-4236-b47d-94ab3190dd4f
  8. Virus and malware and blue screen problems

Virus and malware and blue screen problems: My laptop has been lagging i'm planning to buy a new RAM but i dont have the budget now. I'm finding a way to improve my laptop's performance for me to play games on this laptop i hope someone can help me solve this problem. Other then that i have two problems the first one...
  9. Virus / Malware

in Windows 10 Support
    Virus / Malware: - Windows 10 Pro 64 bit About two weeks ago, I would get periodic popups in the form of a new tab in Edge. On the new tab, it said: “Congratulations User! You have been selected today to receive a FREE iPhone X, PlayStation 4 or Samsung Galaxy S6! Please click OK to claim...
  10. Malware or Virus?

Malware or Virus?: I usually use downmagz.com to download magazines. Today, I went to there to get some mags and when I went to the download page I got a popup that said CableONE has blocked the website. Clicked OK and then a page came up with a blue screen and another popup. There was also a...