Windows 10: SSD Performace ?

Discus and support SSD Performace ? in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; Have a older computer and just installed a Samsung SSD. The computer only has Sata2 ports so my performance is limited. Here is my benchmark before a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by zplugger, Feb 8, 2016.

1. zplugger Win User

SSD Performace ?

Have a older computer and just installed a Samsung SSD. The computer only has Sata2 ports so my performance is limited. Here is my benchmark before a new Controller Card,I just installed a Satalll (6gbps) 2-port PCI-Express Controller Card. My benchmarks went down? Did not expect this. Any suggestions on this.

SSD Performace ? [​IMG]

SSD Performace ? [​IMG]

New Benchmarks

SSD Performace ? [​IMG]

SSD Performace ? [​IMG]

:)

zplugger, Feb 8, 2016
  2. farby Win User

Battery check

Use it thru' about 5-6 recharge cycles and you may see a better performace.

farby, Feb 8, 2016
  3. drapis Win User
    5800 E Memory

blackdisk,

I was wondering if you observed any performace boost with the class 6 card compared to class 2 that 5800 is shipped with?

drapis, Feb 8, 2016
  4. WHS
    whs Win User

SSD Performace ?

I have seen these effects before. Apparently a lot gets lost in the PCI-e setup.

5. zplugger Win User
    It was not that much money, looks like back to Satall

zplugger, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

SSD Performace ?

1. SSD Performace ? - Similar Threads - SSD Performace

2. Why has my laptop stopped recognizing my LaCie SSD Pro after Windows ran an update?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why has my laptop stopped recognizing my LaCie SSD Pro after Windows ran an update?: My LaCie SSD Pro external drive that I work from everyday randomly will not be recognized by my laptop. A different LaCie SSD drive works, the cable and port both work, and the drive can be recognized by other computers. I know Windows ran an update the morning before it no...
  3. Why has my laptop stopped recognizing my LaCie SSD Pro after Windows ran an update?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why has my laptop stopped recognizing my LaCie SSD Pro after Windows ran an update?: My LaCie SSD Pro external drive that I work from everyday randomly will not be recognized by my laptop. A different LaCie SSD drive works, the cable and port both work, and the drive can be recognized by other computers. I know Windows ran an update the morning before it no...
  4. PC unable to boot due to SSD W11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC unable to boot due to SSD W11: PC had completely frozen so I restarted it, then during boot up says,[Reboot and select proper boot device or insert boot media in selected boot device and press a key]So I open BIOS and there seems to be no issue so I google the problem and end up creating a Recovery drive...
  5. PC unable to boot due to SSD W11

PC unable to boot due to SSD W11: PC had completely frozen so I restarted it, then during boot up says,[Reboot and select proper boot device or insert boot media in selected boot device and press a key]So I open BIOS and there seems to be no issue so I google the problem and end up creating a Recovery drive...
  6. How to run OS from SSD?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to run OS from SSD?: The issue I have is that my operating system is on my C hard drive, while the EFI that boots my computer is on my SSD. My goal is just to move everything to the SSD so it boots the operating system from there I just want to speed up my computer. But, I can't simply migrate...
  7. How to run OS from SSD?

How to run OS from SSD?: The issue I have is that my operating system is on my C hard drive, while the EFI that boots my computer is on my SSD. My goal is just to move everything to the SSD so it boots the operating system from there I just want to speed up my computer. But, I can't simply migrate...
  8. Windows ssd to Mac

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows ssd to Mac: Hi, I'm Justin and have a stressful problem.Recently my old laptop was broken which was operating in Windows and to save my data I took ssd m.2 nvme out of it. And what I want to do now is to transfer all my data to my new Mac so I'm thinking about buying an external case for...
  9. Windows ssd to Mac

Windows ssd to Mac: Hi, I'm Justin and have a stressful problem.Recently my old laptop was broken which was operating in Windows and to save my data I took ssd m.2 nvme out of it. And what I want to do now is to transfer all my data to my new Mac so I'm thinking about buying an external case for...
  10. M2 disk worse performace in game than regular SSD?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    M2 disk worse performace in game than regular SSD?: So recently i bought used M2 ssd (with 99% health check and low usage [according to Samsung Magician software]). I wanted to install Windows 10 and few games there (I formated it before to "factory settings" and set GPT format). My system was not able to boot from this M2...