Windows 10: SSD Results

Discus and support SSD Results in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hiya I have an oddity (what's new it's 10 after all) *Banghead Can someone please tell me why the results of my SSD benchmark test have dropped so... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Fiery, Sep 27, 2020.

1. Fiery Win User

SSD Results

Hiya

I have an oddity (what's new it's 10 after all) *Banghead

Can someone please tell me why the results of my SSD benchmark test have dropped so dramatically?

SSD Results [​IMG]

:)

Fiery, Sep 27, 2020
  2. Anne Ros Win User

SSD storage keeps filling up on its own

Hi Ash,

There's a possibility that the files are just hidden. As an initial troubleshooting, we suggest following the steps below on how to display hidden files that's eating space of your SSD:

• On the Search bar, type folder, and then select
      Show hidden files and folders from the search results.
    • Under Advanced settings, select Show hidden files, folders, and drives,
      and then select OK.

Keep us in the loop with the result.

Anne Ros, Sep 27, 2020
  3. Please help a newb under/over volt/clock PLEASE

5min test results have rolled in:

What do ya'll suggest my next step taken should be ?

BenchedADC, Sep 27, 2020
  4. Josh_922 Win User

SSD Results

Win10 clean install on Samsung SSD 850 EVO

BLUF: SSD is not listed ubder "Where do you want to install Windows?"

Steps Complete:

1. I've create a Win10 bootable install usb.

2. I connect the new Samsung SSD 850 EVO via SATA.

3. I reboot PC and verify SSD is seen by the motherboard/BIOS

4. Begin Win10 install via usb.

5. Get to "Where do you want to install Windows?" and the SSD is not listed

Problems:

1. Samsung does not offer a driver for the 850 on their website

2. Cannot locate driver elsewhere

Unsuccessful Mitigations Steps Attempt:

A. Format & partition SSD via Windows Disk Management, then retried steps 1-5 above....same result

B. Clone existing HHD onto SSD via "Image for Windows" by TeraByte, then verified SSD contents via Windows Explorer....similar result

Can you please offer some advice on locating a driver for a Samsung SSD 850 EVO 1TB drive? Or an alternative method?

Thank you

Josh_922, Sep 27, 2020
Thema:

SSD Results

1. SSD Results - Similar Threads - SSD Results

2. Continued problems! I tried installing Windows 10 to a new SSD, resulting in...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Continued problems! I tried installing Windows 10 to a new SSD, resulting in...: This is the continuation of my last post because I didn't respond in time and my issue started to lose attention, but I still need someone to help solve the problem. :Please read here:...
  3. Continued problems! I tried installing Windows 10 to a new SSD, resulting in...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Continued problems! I tried installing Windows 10 to a new SSD, resulting in...: This is the continuation of my last post because I didn't respond in time and my issue started to lose attention, but I still need someone to help solve the problem. :Please read here:...
  4. Continued problems! I tried installing Windows 10 to a new SSD, resulting in...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. I tried installing Windows 10 to an SSD in one of my extra drive slots, resulting in...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I tried installing Windows 10 to an SSD in one of my extra drive slots, resulting in...: My main drive won't update windows 10 anymore, decided to just stick a second one into the other slot and install Windows to it, then I was planning on moving my important files off the first drive.The first time the Primary Partition was 1.82 TBs, got this error:The second...
  6. I tried installing Windows 10 to an SSD in one of my extra drive slots, resulting in...

I tried installing Windows 10 to an SSD in one of my extra drive slots, resulting in...: My main drive won't update windows 10 anymore, decided to just stick a second one into the other slot and install Windows to it, then I was planning on moving my important files off the first drive.The first time the Primary Partition was 1.82 TBs, got this error:The second...
  7. I tried installing Windows 10 to an SSD in one of my extra drive slots, resulting in...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  8. NEW SSD, EVERYTIME I DOWNLOAD ANY TYPE OF FILE IT RESULTS TO NETWORK ERROR

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    NEW SSD, EVERYTIME I DOWNLOAD ANY TYPE OF FILE IT RESULTS TO NETWORK ERROR: i bought a new SSD external hard drive it is 2tb and completely working, but i have a problem every time i download any type of file always results in network error example i downloading genshin, when the download is in progress, the genshin window/tav suddenly freeze few...
  9. NEW SSD, EVERYTIME I DOWNLOAD ANY TYPE OF FILE IT RESULTS TO NETWORK ERROR

in Windows 10 Gaming
    NEW SSD, EVERYTIME I DOWNLOAD ANY TYPE OF FILE IT RESULTS TO NETWORK ERROR: i bought a new SSD external hard drive it is 2tb and completely working, but i have a problem every time i download any type of file always results in network error example i downloading genshin, when the download is in progress, the genshin window/tav suddenly freeze few...
  10. NEW SSD, EVERYTIME I DOWNLOAD ANY TYPE OF FILE IT RESULTS TO NETWORK ERROR