Windows 10: SSD STORAGE DEPLETING AUTOMATICALLY

Discus and support SSD STORAGE DEPLETING AUTOMATICALLY in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; MY WINDOWS PC IS ACTING WEIRD, EACH TIME I BOOT MY PC. AFTER SEVERAL MINUTE MY SSD STORAGE STARTS DEPLETING AUTOMATICALLY! Initially I have 40 GB... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Ashwani25387, Oct 22, 2018.

1. SSD STORAGE DEPLETING AUTOMATICALLY

MY WINDOWS PC IS ACTING WEIRD, EACH TIME I BOOT MY PC. AFTER SEVERAL MINUTE MY SSD STORAGE STARTS DEPLETING AUTOMATICALLY!
    Initially I have 40 GB space, but after doing some work on it gets up to 15 GB and after 1 or 2 hrs it goes up to 1 GB. I don't understand why it is happening . plz help

:)

Ashwani25387, Oct 22, 2018
  2. techguy31 Win User

64Gb SSD for OS or 2Tb HDD for storage ?!

I suggest that you get the 2tb for storage. SSDs are only useful if you want to boot things fast like OS and programs. I actually suggest you get both if you have that many movies.

techguy31, Oct 22, 2018
  3. Vista Automatic Updating Error

Automatic Updates isn't currently running.

DistantDeath, Oct 22, 2018
  4. Anne Ros Win User

SSD STORAGE DEPLETING AUTOMATICALLY

SSD storage keeps filling up on its own

Hi Ash,

There's a possibility that the files are just hidden. As an initial troubleshooting, we suggest following the steps below on how to display hidden files that's eating space of your SSD:

• On the Search bar, type folder, and then select
      Show hidden files and folders from the search results.
    • Under Advanced settings, select Show hidden files, folders, and drives,
      and then select OK.

Keep us in the loop with the result.

Anne Ros, Oct 22, 2018
Thema:

SSD STORAGE DEPLETING AUTOMATICALLY

1. SSD STORAGE DEPLETING AUTOMATICALLY - Similar Threads - SSD STORAGE DEPLETING

2. SSD Storage Issue Fix?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    SSD Storage Issue Fix?: My SSD is claiming that it is 100% full - with 0 bytes remaining. It is claiming that my apps and features are taking up over 100GB when in reality I have deleted almost everything. In reality it is only 10-20 GB max. I am very confused as to why it is lying to me. I am...
  3. SSD Storage Issue Fix?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    SSD Storage Issue Fix?: My SSD is claiming that it is 100% full - with 0 bytes remaining. It is claiming that my apps and features are taking up over 100GB when in reality I have deleted almost everything. In reality it is only 10-20 GB max. I am very confused as to why it is lying to me. I am...
  4. Storage depleting for no reason

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Storage depleting for no reason: My laptop is about a year old, and my storage is depleting for no reason at all. I'm not downloading anything that takes up this amount of space, I don't have any malware on my computer, and I don't have a lot of games on my computer About 3, and even they don't take up a lot...
  5. Storage depleting for no reason

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Storage depleting for no reason: My laptop is about a year old, and my storage is depleting for no reason at all. I'm not downloading anything that takes up this amount of space, I don't have any malware on my computer, and I don't have a lot of games on my computer About 3, and even they don't take up a lot...
  6. Storage depleting for no reason

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. Storage on SSD

Storage on SSD: I have a 227GB SSD which is showing a nearly full. When I run Storage Sense it says that Apps and Features is 97.2GB but when I go into it, there are only 2 apps bigger than 1GB and the total in no way reaches 97.2 GB. What is taking up all the space on my hard drive? Many...
  8. Storage setup with a SSD and HDD

Storage setup with a SSD and HDD: Hi I have just purchased an HP Pavillion Desktop with a 256GB SSD and 2TB HDD, I have initialised windows, choosing to use OneDrive for backup and storage I have 1TB cloud storage with 365 and also updated windows and drivers. I have not transferred any data from my old pc...
  9. Storage pool with hdd and ssd

Storage pool with hdd and ssd: Hello I have made a what I think is a pretty sick gaming pc but its slow because of the hdd and I don't have any ssds big enough to suit my needs so I'm wondering if I can make a storage pool that will have the os on the ssd as well as my games that I use the most on there...
  10. hard drive space severely depleted

hard drive space severely depleted: Hi there,I have an aspire one cloudbook 11 which currently only has 767mb of space left on my 32gb hard drive.There are no photos, videos or music stored on my pc, so what am I supposed to clean up in order to create space on my HD. Answers would be much appreciated,...